Look up

Go to GeoengineeringWatch.org. Dane Wigington can help with how to get this addressed. He has presented in his town to the committee. He is very knowledgeable. We need to all get on board with this. We are the masses and we can do something if we can herd together like the sheep we are. This is a starting point. Also, watch the movie "The Giver" it tells alot.

Tatilina

Star
When they were chem spraying here heavily during the winter, Our weather was all over the place, it was like spring and winter were having a fight for 6 months. It didn't know if it should be warm, cloudy, snowing or raining. During this time my eyes were always feeling very heavy and tired all the time. The only thing I could think to call it was heavy eyes. Anyone else have this experience?

TruthSucker

Established
The problem with your eyes I can't really refer to.
But the thing with mixed weather situations I can confirm.

Spring feels like autumn, very cold, windy and rainy. Very rare sunshine which is not typical for march to may and not like it was this year. Cloudy for weeks. Totally grey.
In the last days we had a really sunny day with, what I would call it, a normal sky and clouds. Really deep blue sky with fluffy white clouds looking like cotton wool. And at that point I realised after a long time: this looks so normal!

It was like a wake-up. Then I realised how strong our global weather situation already is under manipulation.
It's not "the weather" anymore. It's "their" weather. And my second believe is they're using it. Against poor areas in this world to destabilize further. Or to decrease population.

Thanks for the pictures Denmark by the way. Very obvious. Especially the ones with the plane having a real contrail.
But hey: it's all about the height and temperatures, right? No wait: it's the fuels! Some planes just use fuels that spread all over the sky! It's the cheaper one, that's it. Or is it the consumption? Yeah ... ! Some planes just consume like, let's say, 100 times more fuel than others! This is IT! And then the trails just last longer because it is simply MORE fuel!

Sorry for my cynicism, but Albert Einstein was right: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Lurker

Star
There is a fine line between gullible and stupid. It seems humanity erased that line when they crossed it. You can't fix stupid.

Qedr

Rookie
The problem with your eyes I can't really refer to.
But the thing with mixed weather situations I can confirm.

Spring feels like autumn, very cold, windy and rainy. Very rare sunshine which is not typical for march to may and not like it was this year. Cloudy for weeks. Totally grey.
In the last days we had a really sunny day with, what I would call it, a normal sky and clouds. Really deep blue sky with fluffy white clouds looking like cotton wool. And at that point I realised after a long time: this looks so normal!

It was like a wake-up. Then I realised how strong our global weather situation already is under manipulation.
It's not "the weather" anymore. It's "their" weather. And my second believe is they're using it. Against poor areas in this world to destabilize further. Or to decrease population.

Thanks for the pictures Denmark by the way. Very obvious. Especially the ones with the plane having a real contrail.
But hey: it's all about the height and temperatures, right? No wait: it's the fuels! Some planes just use fuels that spread all over the sky! It's the cheaper one, that's it. Or is it the consumption? Yeah ... ! Some planes just consume like, let's say, 100 times more fuel than others! This is IT! And then the trails just last longer because it is simply MORE fuel!

Sorry for my cynicism, but Albert Einstein was right: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Can I ask which country do you live in? The same exact weather pattern was in my country - since March there has been hardly a ray of sunshine until, let's say... last Saturday? In almost a day or two I switched from a thick jacket to a t-shirt and shorts.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Go to GeoengineeringWatch.org. Dane Wigington can help with how to get this addressed. He has presented in his town to the committee. He is very knowledgeable. We need to all get on board with this. We are the masses and we can do something if we can herd together like the sheep we are. This is a starting point. Also, watch the movie "The Giver" it tells alot.
I've made many mistakes in my life but I am no sheep. Don't even group me up with the idiots who deny this is happening and/or can't be bothered to do anything about the fact this is going on.

We fail to act now, they destroy the world. It's that simple.

https://www.youtube.com/user/killybing1

Thank you. I'm reading this:

Edit: Oh, you posted a link to a denial site. /facepalm

Last edited:

TruthSucker

Established
Can I ask which country do you live in? The same exact weather pattern was in my country - since March there has been hardly a ray of sunshine until, let's say... last Saturday? In almost a day or two I switched from a thick jacket to a t-shirt and shorts.
Northern Germany. But I lived in the south of Germany for nearly 4 years and it was very much stronger with the spraying. And my guess is that in the south are just more US Air Force bases.

Which I researched just in this moment and there you go: http://www.globemaster.de/germanybases_de.html
Or here: https://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/US_military_bases_in_Germany_2017.png&imgrefurl=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausl%C3%A4ndische_Milit%C3%A4rbasen_in_Deutschland&docid=_bS2ClBRoDC63M&tbnid=98EbCwgATcWoDM:&vet=10ahUKEwiW6LHxpvnTAhWFaVAKHQ_RDK4QMwgmKAEwAQ..i&w=2000&h=2706&bih=556&biw=1120&q=us air force stützpunkte deutschland karte&ved=0ahUKEwiW6LHxpvnTAhWFaVAKHQ_RDK4QMwgmKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
So maybe I'm right with this.
It is (was) a bit hard to observe in the north but when I moved to the south i was like "WHAT the FUCK!?"
Chess pattern all over the sky was normal in that area (around Nuremberg/Nürnberg).

So the spraying varies very hard in local areas. But researching in the web I came to the conclusion that it is done all over the world.

I didn't make researches on planes which I suggest spraying and flight numbers from official sites. Like from normal "holiday planes". But I suggest that most of the planes which I suspect to spray aren't on any official flight list cause they're simply military planes. But that's just a suspicion until now.

Devine

Star
Can I tell you something interesting? My baby is very happy but he has a strong reaction to chemtrails he DOES NOT LIKE THEM. he used to fuss until i closed the window. he has zero reaction to any real clouds. isn't that fascinating?? my husband and i would laugh a lot though it's not so funny :(

llleopard

Established
Does anybody know where in the world to move to if one does not want to look up and see this?[/QUOTE]

New Zealand. Never seen one!