Look up

SkepticCat

Veteran
You have two options: burrow yourself deep underground (think Jules Verne: Journey to the Centre of the Earth or Twenty thousand Leagues under the sea) or get off earth. Lucky for you Nasa put out this travel poster for the recently discovered Trappist system (7 earth-sized planets, 3 of which can sustain life, supposedly).
Is this to be taken as a serious reply or is it sarcasm? I'm actually serious in finding out if there's a place on Earth not being sprayed. I don't think the topic is funny at all no matter how many 'experts' want to assure me what I'm seeing in air is perfectly normal and natural.

A lot of people look up to Putin, thinking he's this 'big macho man' who will defend them from the NWO. Guess, what: Russia is chemtrailed, too, and its media is saturated with the Agenda, as well. Where does one go to escape the madness?

they are everywhere you never use to see them 10/15 years ago
Yes. And people couldn't care less. Nor can they be bothered contemplating the logical consequences when you point out to them how obvious it is bin Laden didn't perpetrate 9/11. That's why some of the only people I have left to respect are you posters here, on a CONSPIRACY FORUM. It's nuts. The level of sheepiness is off the charts. Of course, all of this was prophesied but that doesn't mean I enjoy witnessing it.

I should probably go study the Bible instead. The inwards journey never ends.

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
A lot of people look up to Putin, thinking he's this 'big macho man' who will defend them from the NWO. Guess, what: Russia is chemtrailed, too, and its media is saturated with the Agenda, as well. Where does one go to escape the madness?
I don't understand anyone who supports Putin or Trump... or really anyone.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hello SkepticCat
In all honesty, it is a serious reply (okay with a hint of scarcasm), aren't the elites burrowing themselves underground? Truth is, there's no country on the planet that isn't sprayed but i think the degree to which its done varies because i've never seen a sky with so many cris-crossings like that. No one benefits from this operation except TPTB and the US has lots of bases around the world from which these planes fly out. You think the lost tribes living in the Amazon aren't affected? Here: At a recent geoengineering
conference two Harvard
engineers announced plans for a
real-world climate engineering
experiment beginning in 2018.
http://activistpost.com/2017/03/harvard-engineers-plan-new-real-world-geoengineering-experiment.html
Hmm, like the 'experiments' of the last 50yrs happened in an un-real world.

Qedr

Rookie
Actually sometimes it's a bit scary to look up. I'm living in not so big city (about 400,000 ppl) and we have really small airport in it, handling up to 5 flights at most. Yet sometimes the sky is literally covered by trails which form a net pattern and stay for very long time...

I remember seeing contrails as a kid, they could be long indeed, but they always disappeared in like 3 minutes. Nowadays it's more like 30 or more. I used to laugh at that stuff but daaaamn, this looks strange! Has anybody ever connected seeing those chemtrails with some strange occurences afterwards, like rapid weather change, people feeling exhausted etc.? I'm just wondering.

Verbal_Kint

Rookie

Does anybody know where in the world to move to if one does not want to look up and see this?
I do. To a city, the bigger the better, one where commercial airliners land & don't pass over. I grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere, between a few major cities, so I saw those all the time, they're called Contrails.

Verbal_Kint

Rookie
Hello VK
Contrail=condensation trail. I've seen these aswell and disappear really quickly. Chemtrails, on the otherhand linger for a longtime. If its theory, why are the Harvard scientists going to follow up on it? I posted a link in a reply to SkepticCat.
Hi K :]

Yep, I understand the etymology of each word. Maybe certain trails last longer because the air is colder? Scientists "following up" on something is exactly why its theory. Here's an idea, lets get some crowd-funding going & charter a plane to follow a suspected chemtrail & put an end to the theory?

TMT

Star
Is this to be taken as a serious reply or is it sarcasm? I'm actually serious in finding out if there's a place on Earth not being sprayed. I don't think the topic is funny at all no matter how many 'experts' want to assure me what I'm seeing in air is perfectly normal and natural.

Yes. And people couldn't care less. Nor can they be bothered contemplating the logical consequences when you point out to them how obvious it is bin Laden didn't perpetrate 9/11. That's why some of the only people I have left to respect are you posters here, on a CONSPIRACY FORUM. It's nuts. The level of sheepiness is off the charts. Of course, all of this was prophesied but that doesn't mean I enjoy witnessing it.

I should probably go study the Bible instead. The inwards journey never ends.

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Iceland is probably the best place to live. If I could expatriate myself it'd be there.

Verbal_Kint

Rookie
Iceland is probably the best place to live. If I could expatriate myself it'd be there.
The safest place to live is a place with running water; so coastal or large life supporting inland water body, ample vegetation or the ability to support it; fertile soil for crops & building material, with a moderate climate; so between the tropics, nowhere near any seismic hot spots and last but most importantly, with very few humans.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hi K :]

Yep, I understand the etymology of each word. Maybe certain trails last longer because the air is colder? Scientists "following up" on something is exactly why its theory. Here's an idea, lets get some crowd-funding going & charter a plane to follow a suspected chemtrail & put an end to the theory?
Well, here's a much cheaper option. You can do us all a huge favour and measure levels of aluminium, barium and strontium-90 in standing water in your yard, and the air: before and after contrails. Best results if you don't live on the West coast of both North and South America (Fukushima) and reside far far from a fracking site. Patiently waiting for the results, Verbal_Kint!