Look at Kanye

Aero

Superstar
He's writing a book about how people take too many pictures of themselves. I actually think that's a good idea though.

Think about it though. I know what I look like. Anyone who knows me, also knows what I look like. So why the fuck do we need pictures of everything? Like people think if they just find the right picture people will like them. And that's just not realistic... at all

elsbet

Superstar
He's writing a book about how people take too many pictures of themselves. I actually think that's a good idea though.

Think about it though. I know what I look like. Anyone who knows me, also knows what I look like. So why the fuck do we need pictures of everything? Like people think if they just find the right picture people will like them. And that's just not realistic... at all
Nice counter to Kimmie's SELFIE book.

All part of the plan.

Aero

Superstar
Nice counter to Kimmie's SELFIE book.

All part of the plan.
Yep. It's like I always say. Celebrities are perfect deep state agents. But if they aren't making it all about themselves. That's like taking an L in the land of perfect agents. And I know what that's like.

You can't just be smart, and try to figure shit out. That's not how America works.

elsbet

Superstar
Yep. It's like I always say. Celebrities are perfect deep state agents. But if they aren't making it all about themselves. That's like taking an L in the land of perfect agents. And I know what that's like.

You can't just be smart, and try to figure shit out. That's not how America works.
That's not how the world works, it seems. America is just more in your face about it. :p

He’s been tweeting about this book.By the way his wife released a book of selfies in the past which has pics of her self only.

Vixy

Star
I'd be lifeless too if I was married into the Kardashian family.
This is exactly what I was trying to underline here, that family is evil. I bet they got rid of the father aswell, the lawyer who died.

Thunderian

Superstar
I agree there's something wrong with him, but his "George Bush doesn't care about black people!" rant after Katrina is still about the best thing I've seen on live television.

SunnyK

Rookie
I actually like them together. I think they're both into fashion and fame, both have big egos. Kanye was close to his mother and her death was obviously hard for him, and I think he'd do anything for Kim as she is the mother to his children. The Kardashian family is a mess and I do think they're all witches but Kanye isn't being controlled by them like Scott and Lamar were. He is bigger than they are for one.