Look at Kanye

Vixy

Star
I agree! I’m enjoying it.
Noway? Anyone link?? This is pure entertainment, love when celebs go all in and out there! Miss the old britney too. Not that she was in a bad place but she was more fun and authentic. Guessing its the same with Kanye..?

icecreamochi

Rookie
Noway? Anyone link?? This is pure entertainment, love when celebs go all in and out there! Miss the old britney too. Not that she was in a bad place but she was more fun and authentic. Guessing its the same with Kanye..?

Attachments

icecreamochi

Rookie
It’s been fun reading his Twitter! He even called John Legend out for using fear tactics.

Vixy

Star
Looks to me like this guy isnt one bit crazy but highly intellectual and perceptive.

Vixy

Star
Yeah but I dont trust her. Could be to come off as a good person. She knows who owns the media so she could ask the owners to stop it.

Aero

Superstar
Apparently the Crips might be after Kanye now.

This shit is getting ridiculous. When you look at what Kanye has actually said. There isn't any real provocation there. He's just becoming a target for people's weird projections. But all those same people are going to project anyway, even if Kanye wasn't there.

I'm hopeful that people will learn. It seems obvious that the Gangster rappers will be the last ones to figure it all out though.

Vixy

Star
I agree with you, Aero. I saw his latest "rant" and he just spoke his mind, there was nothing off about it at all so all of this is ridiculess. He's being targeted by the media bc of his try to get out, just like Britney was. If you try to run, you WILL regret it.

luciano A.

Established