London Train Attack Yesterday

JoChris

Superstar
you guys arent laughing your asses off on this one?!? tptb arent even trying anymore!

do you see that "bomb"? LOL!!!!! that was supposedly detonated. eyewitnesses said there was a "fireball" coming out of the train. the quote from jochris` news article: "a fireball filling the carriage". pretty amazing detonation to have injured several people but SOMEHOW managed not to have melted the thin plastic shopping bag.

check out this victim of the bombing, top right. the bomb somehow hit her in the wisdom teeth. LOL. notice no smoke or soot on her clothes from the humongous fireball.

ISIS is claiming responsibility for this e-cigarette explosion.
Apparently it detonated prematurely, which explains why it did not cause the damage the wanna-be bomber intended. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mother-satan-bomb-could-killed-11180574

Haich

Superstar
There's not a scratch on her, she's walking around with a full face of makeup looking like she had her damn wisdom teeth taken out

She was strutting around the scene like she was affected; the only image I've seen so far is on the daily mail of a man who's hair was burnt off

The video which was posted online showing the burning bucket in the grocery bag, the person filming didn't seem alarmed. They said 'oh it's a burning bag'

Where's the hysteria, where's the panic? No videos of this supposed stampead!

I know this train line well, they usually have empty trains that wait on the platform to regulate the service and my assumption is this train was one of those and the bag was left on it. Rush hour is chaos, how on earth did people not record the explosion and why aren't they releasing cctv of the explosion along with a photo the man?

Haich

Superstar
I don't think she's Nora Fitzpatrick at all, looks nothing like her but she's definitely way too done up and calm to be a victim.

IMG_4308.JPG

Nora has a wider nose and face, that narrow faced ginger actress is probably form some random agency. Credited actresses aren't hired as actors for crisi events, she's been on quite a few shows so she'd be way too easy to spot

Although until I googled her I hadn't a clue who she was