London had their 33'rd murder of the year -Something about to happen?

Vixy

Star
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6882761/Man-40s-hacked-death-machete-attack-northwest-London-street.html

Horror as man in his 40s is 'hacked to death in a machete attack' in broad daylight in front of shocked shoppers on northwest London street in the capital's 33rd murder of the year
  • Police and ambulance called to Northolt Road in Harrow to reports of stabbing
  • One man, believed to be in his 40s, died at the scene at 3.50pm
  • Another man arrested on suspicion of murder is being questioned by police
  • Community had been on alert since stabbing death of shopkeeper
  • Today's stabbing sparked the 33rd murder probe in London so far this year

Why write 33'rd exactly? I'm thinking numerology. Is something big about to happen in London?

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
They had nothing to say about the 32nd?! Once you start to notice these things, you can't help but register the signalling when it happens...
Exactly dso my find. Nothing about the 32'nd just the 33'rd. caught my eye immediately, felt like a signal to stay away from London for the elite. Somethings up.

Thunderian

Superstar
As far as the mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, is concerned, London is the safest city in the world and everyone should just stop complaining about a few hackings and stabbings.

Dalit

Star
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6882761/Man-40s-hacked-death-machete-attack-northwest-London-street.html

Horror as man in his 40s is 'hacked to death in a machete attack' in broad daylight in front of shocked shoppers on northwest London street in the capital's 33rd murder of the year
  • Police and ambulance called to Northolt Road in Harrow to reports of stabbing
  • One man, believed to be in his 40s, died at the scene at 3.50pm
  • Another man arrested on suspicion of murder is being questioned by police
  • Community had been on alert since stabbing death of shopkeeper
  • Today's stabbing sparked the 33rd murder probe in London so far this year

Why write 33'rd exactly? I'm thinking numerology. Is something big about to happen in London?
33 degrees of masonry.

Actually, if you see 11 and multiples of it, that's not God, but deceiving spirits per JP McMahon, and I agree wholeheartedly with him as a former Christian/New Ager hybrid in the false teaching movement of NAR.

See this if you want more information about that:

See the pattern, but don't go searching for it, you know?

That being said, it is very suspect and just plain weird.