London bridge attack

Awoken2

Superstar
This is hardly the first Islamic terrorist to wear a fake suicide vest. The London Bridge attackers in 2017 did the same thing.
Islamic terrorists use real bombs, if it's a fake bomb it's a fake terrorist. In what type of jihadi manual would it advise the learner terrorist to use a fake bomb? Or were they all following the "no genuine bomb vests past this point" sign at the start of the bridge?

It may be they wanted leverage in a potential hostage situation
And how many hostages do you think the average terrorist could take whilst brandishing two kitchen knives?.....with one of them duck taped to your arm....and and Acme fake suicide vest?....c'mon, your just being silly.

or they just wanted guaranteed martyrdom,
Martyrdom? All he would have to shout is I've got a bomb!!! and he would have been executed, why waste al that money on a fake bomb vest?

Do you think the "brave citizen" who was squirting him with water wished he had a CO2 extinguisher?...you should never use water on an electrical fire....he was breaking all sorts of health and safety laws there.

As seen in the videos, they moved away once the knife had been taken from him,
According to some reports he was carrying two knives... get your fake facts straight.

Stephania

Star
The stabbing in Hague on the same day has not been pinpointed on Islamic terrorism, as the London Bridge attack was. It is a strange set of coincidence, though. Quo bono?

In any case, the stabbing in London seems to follow a pattern...FB_IMG_1575137829172.jpg

AD HOC

Established
I think that the wearing of a suicide vest was symbolic.
I recall that during some demonstrations in Trafalgar Square in London some years ago, several protestors wore them too.

Lisa

Superstar
I think that the wearing of a suicide vest was symbolic.
I recall that during some demonstrations in Trafalgar Square in London some years ago, several protestors wore them too.
I heard that they wear it so they will get killed and be martyred...and get those 72 virgins...

Aero

Superstar
Well, I wouldn't blame Islam. I see this more of a case of Islam being infiltrated. Of course, I don't know all the facts. Infiltration is just my go-to theory for events like this.

Awoken2

Superstar
They are starting to become careless. They have been churning out lies for so long now with impunity that they don't even care about the smaller details. But small details matter. Let's have a look at the identity of the the alleged terrorist, courtesy of the BBC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50611788

Listen very carefully to a BBC report from Feb 2012. At 1 min 37 secs of the video contained within the article they will tell you clearly that alleged terrorist Usman Khan WAS NOT PART OF THE 4 MAN TERRORIST GROUP ARRESTED FOR PLOTTING AN ATRACK AT THE LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16833032

But just a week later you will notice in the following report that all the "terrorists" roles have changed, their jail terms are different and they are for different offences. Can you see how they manipulate facts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16968518

Just let that sink in for a minute.

The facts, according to the BBC in 2012 were that Khan was plotting to place bombs in pub toilets in Stoke on Trent. One of his "terrorist" accomplices was jailed simply for being in possession of two Al Qaeda inspired magazines.but today Khan has now conveniently been connected to the London Stock Exchange plot.

Busted!

Last edited: