Sovereign people / maritime law / Live life claim

Identify

Rookie
I have been searching this forum for a discussion on live life claims without success.

Considering the density of 'conspiracy theorie believers' I am supprized this topic is non existent here...

My question(s) is simple: who here knows what a live life claim is? Who believes that our birth certificate is an ownership document?

Here is the full explanation:

A brief review of maritime law :
IMG_20210406_155507_474.jpg
IMG_20210406_155512_344.jpg
IMG_20210406_155515_225.jpg
IMG_20210406_155523_308.jpg
IMG_20210406_155525_316.jpg
IMG_20210406_155533_087.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Well, I'm a married man so according to brazilian law I don't have a birth certificate anymore, I use a marriage certificate instead, and since due to a clerical error I'm married to myself so this means i'm my own owner.

But regarding this part:
90% of the English language means nothing or no contract.
I couldn't agree more.

The other part, however, oddly reminds me of the teachings of Paulo Freire in his "Pedagogia do Oprimido".

Identify

Rookie
The main idea is that only maritime law is valid. We as people are considered as cargo under this law. The youtube link below is for lectures from a lawyer explaining how it all works. I did not finish it all but it is an eye opener!

"90% of the English language means nothing or no contract."

Yes the idea is in the way they write it all down. Apparently the Chicago manual of style is the handbook describing the 'proper way of writing. If this is not respected the whole contract can be considered void. For example if your name is written as M. SMITH. You can consider that it is not you as your first name is not entirely written.

There was an American lawyer David Winn Miller using this to claim all sorts of things for his clients and he always won. You can see his lectures in the link below. I am still very suprized of how few people know about this.

justjess

Superstar
There are millions of prisoners who are very well AWARE of this theory, yet despite their awareness are still sitting in prison because the courts do not recognize the theory as valid. Proceed as a sovereign citizen at your own risk.

Identify

Rookie
There are millions of prisoners who are very well AWARE of this theory, yet despite their awareness are still sitting in prison because the courts do not recognize the theory as valid. Proceed as a sovereign citizen at your own risk.
Yes indeed a lot of prisoners are aware of it. You fail to mention they probably did not use this as their defense strategy before being incarcerated. Once you admit being a citizen you fall under their authority. The practical application of this principle is tricky and the smallest mistake will be used against you. But when applied correctly it will make you untouchable.
There are also a lot of cases where people avoided jail thanks to this 'theory'.

There are people here in Europe living a sovereign life as I tipe this proving it is possible. I hope to take the step myself in the near future and I encourage everyone to do the same. It is the only way for anyone looking to exit the current system.

When you are not happy with the world, create your own. When you don't want to lose at their game, make your own rules. Some will fail, but the general movement will inevitably leed to a better future

Identify

Rookie
So we are never truly “free”
It all depends on your worldview. Do you consider yourself as a insignificant part of a whole, making you the victim of circumstance (so unable to ever reach freedom) ? Or are you the center of it all (in a cocreator sense, not a satanic selfishness sense) , the holographic scaled version of the entire creation ? You can only be as free as your mind alows you to be.

justjess

Superstar
Yes indeed a lot of prisoners are aware of it. You fail to mention they probably did not use this as their defense strategy before being incarcerated. Once you admit being a citizen you fall under their authority. The practical application of this principle is tricky and the smallest mistake will be used against you. But when applied correctly it will make you untouchable.
There are also a lot of cases where people avoided jail thanks to this 'theory'.

There are people here in Europe living a sovereign life as I tipe this proving it is possible. I hope to take the step myself in the near future and I encourage everyone to do the same. It is the only way for anyone looking to exit the current system.

When you are not happy with the world, create your own. When you don't want to lose at their game, make your own rules. Some will fail, but the general movement will inevitably leed to a better future
If in fact they were sovereign citizens and not beholden to the laws that put them in prison they would win on appeal. They NEVER win. There’s a whole industry of conmen preying on vulnerable desperate incarcerated individuals convincing them they are sovereign so they can take their money to represent them in court with the slim hope they will get repressed. They NEVER do. I can’t comment on Europe, I don’t live there and don’t know enough. I DO know it doesn’t fly in an American court room - not pre sentencing or post. I know that from personal experience both working in the courts and being married to someone who was incarcerated for over a decade and dealing with the law library lawyers who convinced him every couple of years he was sovereign and they had no right to keep him there. They did. He wasn’t. And he only came home once his sentence expired despite their claims and “efforts.”

I agree it’s all a sham and we should seperate ourselves as much as possible - that, however, still includes towing a line with the laws which is necessary to not get swallowed alive by them. Pay your taxes, don’t commit crimes, and live your life on your own property as you see fit.

Identify

Rookie
I can't speek for the USA but the way I understand the situation you are fkd as soon as you identify yourself as a united states citizen. That basically means you are their property. That's why appeals never work because you already identified as a citizen during the first trial.
I am still learning myself but there is potential in this method. Please take the time to listen to poeple who made it work and see where you can apply it to your life. It is the only way out (if out is where you want to go)

I agree it’s all a sham and we should seperate ourselves as much as possible - that, however, still includes towing a line with the laws which is necessary to not get swallowed alive by them. Pay your taxes, don’t commit crimes, and live your life on your own property as you see fit.
I agree with everything exept "pay your taxes". That is the same as giving your consent to what is happening.
I am convinced this can work if enough people join the movement. As mentioned above it is happening in the Netherlands, i am curious to see how it will turn out.

MP3D

Established
It all depends on your worldview. Do you consider yourself as a insignificant part of a whole, making you the victim of circumstance (so unable to ever reach freedom) ? Or are you the center of it all (in a cocreator sense, not a satanic selfishness sense) , the holographic scaled version of the entire creation ? You can only be as free as your mind alows you to be.
bingo!

so many people on this forum live life in fear. what a waste..

justjess

Superstar
I can't speek for the USA but the way I understand the situation you are fkd as soon as you identify yourself as a united states citizen. That basically means you are their property. That's why appeals never work because you already identified as a citizen during the first trial.
I am still learning myself but there is potential in this method. Please take the time to listen to poeple who made it work and see where you can apply it to your life. It is the only way out (if out is where you want to go)

I agree with everything exept "pay your taxes". That is the same as giving your consent to what is happening.
I am convinced this can work if enough people join the movement. As mentioned above it is happening in the Netherlands, i am curious to see how it will turn out.
It has never won a single case in the United States in any level of court involvement. Not one. If you guys figure it out over in Europe let know but legal guidance in America does not even allow the argument - it is DOA - and can open you to a treason charge if the court really wants to go there.

The only way not to pay taxes is to work for yourself privately and only accept cash. Becomes an issue when you want to buy a home or land or a car worth more than 10k. Large cash transactions are either flagged or flat out not allowed. When they get flagged you need to prove where the cash came from or risk seizure. Once you prove you earned it your on the hook for tax evasion. It’s a headache that I don’t see the point of personally.. pay your taxes and keep yourself off their radar. You can’t be free in any form when your sitting in a literal cage.

The system will continue with or without your consent - implicit or blatant - regardless. The only choice you have is your level of participation in it. Atleast for now.

The Zone

Star

It is a known fact that US citizens are collateral for US loans. There are also some small religions in the Virginia area that do not pay taxes, stand for the anthem, etc. And there are some folks off-grid who have yet to be bothered if they are clean with no criminal history. As for the defense, it may work in some cases but not most for there are varying laws in each country set to trip you up. Freedom in 2021 is an illusion. I would say I live life calmly, but there is undoubtedly fragile ground beneath my feet.

justjess

Superstar
A sovereign citizen has not won a single court case in the USA based on that defense. Not a single one. Not a lawsuit or civil case or criminal or traffic case. Not one.

The barrier to entry to make yourself a religion isn’t that high. That’s a different matter entirely. You could conceivably make yourself a religion and avoid taxes but you’d still be beholden to other laws. Hell, you can avoid property taxes by buying acreage and classifying it as forest land in some states. There’s ways around a lot of it... not all of it. And not based on sovereign citizen status, unfortunately.

find a state with no income tax (there are nine of them), with a program for agricultural/forest land property tax reductions, and keep your claimable income underneath the federal standard deduction (24k for couples) - your pretty much paying no taxes other than fica but your broke unless you get cash paying side gigs somewhere or learn how to barter the products of the Agro/forest land you are living on. I have yet to figure a way out of FICA taxes. I don’t think there is one other than having no earned income whatsoever.

Maes17

Superstar
I see myself as just a speckle of sand on a beach. I enjoy what I enjoy and try to find meaning to my life, my purpose. Ya know?

Sounds cheesy and prophetic but just find what gives you purpose, burning fire and live by that.

Treat others with respect and also know self defense is not bad if someone tries to inflict harm.

That’s my life suit

Identify

Rookie
Can we have some examples of people who used this defense successfully?
I can not provide any solid court evidence at the moment. To be honest I was hoping to find more information here .
I heard about this whole concept this year. Made this thread to find anyone who tried it or used it...

Identify

Rookie
The barrier to entry to make yourself a religion isn’t that high. That’s a different matter entirely. You could conceivably make yourself a religion and avoid taxes but you’d still be beholden to other laws. Hell, you can avoid property taxes by buying acreage and classifying it as forest land in some states. There’s ways around a lot of it... not all of it. And not based on sovereign citizen status, unfortunately
I guess a new religion is the way to go then

I saw an interesting movie based on a true story: Rose Island. About a guy building his own island to make his own country of the Italian coast. He also failed. Sovereign citizenry does not seem to be tolerated unless you are living isolated in the Amazon jungle...

Will give an update when I have more news about the new country in the Netherlands.

Identify

Rookie
To all disbelievers, here is an example of a man using the real law with LE and gztting away with it. I have to admit most cops will not react in the same way but the general movement is gaining traction. Stay posted for more updates (and start studying the Law haha).

Edit: here is the man's youtube channel.

m.youtube.com/channel/UC7r3CtWCDuZ-eJEBKXchQ9w