little rascals and the illuminati:

OctoZone

Established
Hello

lr34.png

You have probably posted one of the most iconic occult images of Hollywood from the 1930's! The year was 1932 and the children's TV programme 'OUR GANG' [aka - 'The Little Rascals'] was well on its way to becoming extremely popular.

lr09.png

The High Master with his "All Seeing Eyes"....... For several months now I have held the hypothesis that the 'All Seeing Eye' may infact not symbolise the Illuminati at all - but was originally used to symbolise and signal paedophilia throughout the decades and that may well be still the case today? It can also be said that paedophilia is part of the Illuminati, so that symbol denotes both activitives depending on the context in which it is used. In due course we will bring forth additional research and evidence to support this hypothesis. We have observed specific pattern recognitions where 'One Eye' symbolism is used to signal paedophilia programming and 'The Little Rascals' is one such TV programme.

lr08.png

The very first episode of 'The Little Rascals' was broadcast back in 1922. Below is a still from that episode.
lr33.png

Our Gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Gang
'Our Gang (also known as The Little Rascals or Hal Roach's Rascals) is an American series of comedy short films chronicling a group of poor neighborhood children and their adventures. The films were created by studio executive Hal Roach, who was best known as the man behind the comedy duo Laurel and Hardy. The series was produced in various formats from 1922 to 1944 and is noted for showing children behaving in a relatively natural way.'

It wasn't until the early 1930's that the programme really became popular and gathered a cult following. Having reviewed dozens of episodes from the 1930's and 1940's, Octozone conclude that 'The Little Rascals' was a Paedophiliac Predictive Programming operation. Given that the series ran from 1922 to 1944, it would take us several months to break down every single episode definitively! So, instead we have provided a random cross section of symbolism associated with this programme. The first is:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year: 1930 - Programme: "When The Wind Blows"

One of the major Paedophiliac symbols in Hollywood is the DOG and in most cases it represents a MAN. Indeed, we believe that "Our Gang" / "Little Rascals" may well be one of the first children's TV programmes to use it. The most famous dog in "Little Rascals" was "Pete" or "Petey"

Pete the Pup

'Pete the Pup was a character in Hal Roach's Our Gang comedies (later known as The Little Rascals) during the 1930s, otherwise known as "Pete, the dog with the ring around his eye", or simply "Petey". The second Pete was an American Staffordshire Terrier named Lucenay’s Peter. He was well known for having a circled eye which was added by Hollywood make-up artist Max Factor'

In this scene, a boy is standing next to Pete watching his brother being punished for being naughty.

lr19.png

Note the body language of the dog . Note the prolonged shot on the dog who has been trained for specific movements. This is signaling before the predictive programme is shown. Obviously note the very strong numerology.

lr16.png
lr17.png

Watch the sequence from this point for 20 seconds

[

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year: 1932 - Programme: "The Pooch"

This is a good example of how they use "Tail" symbolism with dogs. Note the cinematography/camera angles and use use of the dogs' tail to signal.
lr01.png
Watch the sequence from this point for 20 seconds (Play it repeatedly until the predictive programme becomes clear to you).

In this sequence, note the symbolism of the mouth movements. I don't need to spell it out as to what is being signalled.

lr02.png
lr03.png

Watch the sequence from this point for 5 seconds

Last edited:

OctoZone

Established
Continued: Year: 1930 - Programme: "When The Wind Blows"

More examples of 'Dog' symbolism.

lr18.png

Note the way the actor has been coached and instructed to use the 'One Eye' in this scene. i.e. Sending a signal.

lr11.pnglr12.png
While lying together, 'Pete the Dog' attempts to pull one of the boys from the bed with direct OCTO signaling above the dog's head (figures of '8'). Remember, this is 90 years ago, I repeat, 90 years ago.
lr13.png

Pete will not let up and the boy is forced to flee the room through the window. But Pete finally gets what he wanted.

lr20.png

Watch the sequence from this point for 40 seconds

Children in different states of dress can be observed in different programmes:

lr05.pnglr15.png
Other Symbolism

Always letting you know who is behind this!

lr10.png

lr25.png

"Beating an Egg" scene..........................

lr24.png

OctoZone

Established

Year: 1932 - Programme: "Birthday Blues"

lr35.png
lr21.pnglr22.pnglr23.png

Watch the sequence from this point for 30 seconds:

Physical punishment of children is another common pattern observed in "The Little Radicals". Some of them are actually quite difficult to watch (depending on one's sensitivity) as they can be somewhat lengthy scenes.

lr26.pnglr27.pnglr30.png

Watch the sequence from this point for 55 seconds:
Another scene from that programe:
lr29.png
lr14.png

The end credit image of "The Little Rascals". Again, more 'DOG' symbolism with a direct signal............................

lr06.png

OctoZone

Established
Many of the child actors on 'The Little Rascals' of the 1930's ended up with drug problems, many died young.

lr31a.png

On the film set as a young boy, the show's star "Alfalfa" had serious behavioural issues which may point to trauma in his life? Later in life he was killed in self defense due to his violent temper. It is most curious that his grave stone has a Masonic symbol both left and right. I can't find any reference as to why this is so? But note it's appearance again in 1994 in the AMBLIN movie 'The Little Rascals'.
lr32.png

Last edited:

OctoZone

Established
FILM: The Little Rascals 1994

Trailer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Rascals_(film)
'The Little Rascals is a 1994 American family comedy film produced by Amblin Entertainment, and released by Universal Pictures on August 5, 1994. The film is an adaptation of Hal Roach's Our Gang, a series of short films of the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s (many of which were broadcast on television as The Little Rascals) which centered on the adventures of a group of neighborhood children.'

Anytime you watch a film by Amblin Entertainment, pay very close attention. They are experts at embedding OCTO codes in their films and generally rely heavily on gematria/numerology to communicate such codes. To expore the symbolism of AMBLIN, click on the link below.

AMBLIN Entertainment
http://www.octozone.is/ring/speilberg.html

______________________________________________________________________________________
r19a.png

r07a.pngr08.pngr09.pngr10.pngr11.pngr12.pngr13.pngr14.pngr15.png

OctoZone

Established
r16a.png
r17a.png
r18.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a scene of particular note in this movie where "Alfalfa" is running away from bullies. It is what Octozone have termed 'The Y-Front' scene. That is, a prolonged scene of a boy in his white Y-Fronts put in different positions and poses - and he is usually being 'hunted'. It is a predictive programming method that Hollywood has used time and time again. So, let look at this sequence - It's 3 minutes long:

Remember the grave stone of "Alfalfa" above?

r01.png

Symbolism.....................

r02.png

r03.png
r03a.png

r04.png

r04a.png

Again, more symbolism of a 'Dog' attacking a boy....... This time is a 'Dober [8] Man [8]'.......
r05.png

queen82

Veteran
Many of the child actors on 'The Little Rascals' of the 1930's ended up with drug problems, many died young.

View attachment 46675

On the filming set as a young boy, the show's star "Alfalfa" had serious behavioural issues which may point to trauma in his life? Later in life he was killed in self defense due to his violent temper. It is most curious that his grave stone has a Masonic symbol both left and right. I can't find any reference as to why this is so? But note it's appearance again in 1994 in the AMBLIN movie 'The Little Rascals'.
View attachment 46673
i notice that too, maybe he was a freemason , i don't know

OctoZone

Established
Continued:
r5a.png

r06a.png

r07b.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may seem like a rather bizzare symbol, but the 'Y-Front' symbol is no different to a Dog, Ladder or Table Lamp. It's just another symbol in that regard. However, it has a long and established history in terms of Paedophiliac symbolism and signaling. For example:

Carter's Trigs Y-Front Symbolism - 1940's & 50's - Artist Unknown
http://www.octozone.is/ring/carters_trigs.html

dbfdb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another example of a Hollywood movie which has a prolonged 'Y-Front' scene is:

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules - 2011

Review scene here: 3 minutes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For further detailed background information; visit OctoZone -

THE OCTO RING
http://www.octozone.is/the_octo_ring_model.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Journeyman

Rookie
Alfalfa is an odd name for a character.

Another name for Alfalfa is 'Lucerne'. I wonder if this is an oblique Lucifer reference?

It also means 'Trefoil' there's a lot of symbols that are associated with this:

Paul Romano made some interesting points in this video:

Amblin was the title of his first movie and now his production company. it's a close, but not quite, anagram of Nambla.
The last scene of Amblin features the reveal of the contents of the guitar case, which are suggestive of pedophilic themes. No smoking gun, but smoke.

Another thought, which is more of a guess or intuition having looked at his bio... I think Spielberg was an outsider who made an application to join the elite. I think Amblin was that application, it was accepted and he's gone on to do great things for them and be rewarded handsomely for them. I think the entrance fee however was paid some years later during his divorce from Amy Irving.

Last edited:

OctoZone

Established
Amblin was the title of his first movie and now his production company. it's a close, but not quite, anagram of Nambla.

Another thought, which is more of a guess or intuition having looked at his bio... I think Spielberg was an outsider who made an application to join the elite. I think Amblin was that application, it was accepted and he's gone on to do great things for them and be rewarded handsomely for them.
Speilberg is the BIG STORY that nobody is willing to talk about. Talk about crushing childhoods memories. Once this gets out it will be game over for Hollywood.

145.png

I have seen it suggested on several places on the internet that A-M-B-L-I-N is an acronym for:

AMERICAN MAN BOY LOVE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK

I have no direct evidence to support this hypothesis so make what you want of it.

I think Spielberg was an outsider who made an application to join the elite. I think Amblin was that application, it was accepted

Yes.
When he presented 'AMBLIN' to Hollywood Power Heads he clearly demonstrated that he understood the codes, how to embed them, how to programme people, etc. He then secures a 7-film deal thereafter. And he certainly delivered for the agenda.

Note Sun Symbolism: [Yellow]

We breakdown (in detail) the Octo-Ring codes in this movie.

Steven Speilberg - AMBLIN - The Movie - 1968

Have you ever visited AMBLIN's social media FACEBOOK page? They post some creepy stuff there: Here's a couple:

amb01aa.pngamb02a.pngamb03.png

OctoZone

Established
This demonstrates very well the ongoing issue that Octozone experiences in the course of our research. That is, soon after when we have published research on our website, Forum, social media et al - often within days the YouTube reference videos are removed (sometimes with the entire account). I always note the post date of such videos and they can often be published for several years on YouTube with no issues and then 'bang' all of a sudden it's gone (as soon as Octozone touches it!).

Be interesting to see what happens to the VC Forum over the coming months ahead. I believe a take-down hack maybe likely.

I note that VC states in his current posting:

"The site has met loads of challenges in the past months as underhanded censorship has reduced this site’s visibility in search engines and social media. Furthermore, a great number of articles were demonetized by ad networks in what seems to be an attempt at suffocating this site by killing its sources of revenue."

TYRING TO HIDE SOMETHING???

d01.png

d02.png

d03.png

d04.png

queen82

Veteran
Speilberg is the BIG STORY that nobody is willing to talk about. Talk about crushing childhoods memories. Once this gets out it will be game over for Hollywood.

View attachment 48714

I have seen it suggested on several places on the internet that A-M-B-L-I-N is an acronym for:

AMERICAN MAN BOY LOVE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK

I have no direct evidence to support this hypothesis so make what you want of it.

I think Spielberg was an outsider who made an application to join the elite. I think Amblin was that application, it was accepted

Yes.
When he presented 'AMBLIN' to Hollywood Power Heads he clearly demonstrated that he understood the codes, how to embed them, how to programme people, etc. He then secures a 7-film deal thereafter. And he certainly delivered for the agenda.

Note Sun Symbolism: [Yellow]

We breakdown (in detail) the Octo-Ring codes in this movie.

Steven Speilberg - AMBLIN - The Movie - 1968

Have you ever visited AMBLIN's social media FACEBOOK page? They post some creepy stuff there: Here's a couple:

View attachment 48715View attachment 48716View attachment 48717
very creepy

muslimah

Rookie
Ok some of this stuff is suspicous like the freemason symbols on that actors' grave, but SO much of this stuff is just stupid and honestly seems schizophrenic. Like looking for the letter 8 everywhere honestly man do something more productive with your time. So much of this stuff is confirmation bias, like you leave out any words that wouldn't result in the letter 8 and only focus on the ones that do. You even separate the word Dobermann into "dober" and "man" to get the result you want. This type of stuff DESTROYS credibility.

OctoZone

Established
r01.png
r02.png

Word Splitting is one of the major investigative tools one can have in occult research. The ability to spilt a word is fundamental in ascertaining the original (occult) meaning and/or language of the word.

r03.png

I highly recommend this presentation to those who are new to the concepts of etymology, words, phonetics and word-splitting.

The Word 'Dober' can mean different things depending on the language, the culture, etc. For example, in the English language it denotes a dog of a certain make-up.

r04.png
The original meaning of 'Dober' comes from the Slovenian language.

r05.png
In that culture a 'Dober Man' was (is) a person of good standing, character, morals, and judgement.

In other cultures it has a sexual meaning (UK - USA)........

r06.png

In 'Man-Boy' Paedophilic culture a 'Dober Man' has its own (occult) meaning. What the paedophiles do is look for a symbol, word, etc that corresponds to the 'Octo' set of codes. Hence, we can see that 'Dober' = 8 as does Man = 8 . Therefore, the words 'Dober Man' take on a completely different meaning. They are "Dober Men" [ 8 (Man) seeking 8 (Boy) ] The 'Dober Man' chases a young boy in his Y-Fronts - look closely at the symbolsim - read between the lines.

For those of you reading this, do your own research - make up your own mind. Be very, very wary of those who claim to have the truth. To that end, pick any 'Boyhood Dog Movie' from Hollywood or Disney - there is tons of them(!) - and note the repetition of occult Octo symbolism present. I could fill this page ten times over but I don't have time. But here is a simple example:

d01.png

Full Movie

d02.png

d03.png
d04a.png

Last edited:

Daze

Established
This demonstrates very well the ongoing issue that Octozone experiences in the course of our research. That is, soon after when we have published research on our website, Forum, social media et al - often within days the YouTube reference videos are removed (sometimes with the entire account). I always note the post date of such videos and they can often be published for several years on YouTube with no issues and then 'bang' all of a sudden it's gone (as soon as Octozone touches it!).
Just means someone is watching you is all. For what its worth Youtube has 1000's of flaggers that police content. Anyone of them can remove videos.

While I"m not a fan of gematria because its a form of sehr, some of the other things you mentioned here were interesting. I never noticed a mason link with the Little Rascals, but i haven't watched them for years either. Not that i would have noticed them then. Pre 9/11 days i was highly ignorant in multiple facets.