Literally every celeb is into this illuminati symbolism

wrongfred

Established
After a few days of research I noticed that 90 A list celebrities in my country has at least on pic or him or her doing the one eye or the pssst sign eventhough this is SEA. This is very scary indeed. I assume that unless you agree to join team illuminati you wont be in the entertainment industry.

Aero

Superstar
Everyone does the stupid one eye symbol. That doesn't make you part of an elite society of assassins. It doesn't grant you magical influence over others. It just makes you look played out. The elite laugh when people throw symbols like that. But they aren't laughing with anyone. They are laughing at us all.

Team Illuminati isn't exclusive to entertainers. Sometimes I wish it was though. Anyone can in fact join, and you don't even have to claw your own eyeballs out. But that is a guaranteed way in. I think a lot of people don't get the whole cult aspect of modern culture. Cults are really only about one thing. Power. And for some people their money doesn't translate to real power. Or their power doesn't translate to riches.

Unknown Warrior

Established
I think that the celebrities that display signs or symbols of the new age or Illuminati do so willingly. I think that they have already sold out their souls for nothing more than greed. I agree that they are laughing at us so called peasants because they believe that their success in this world makes them better than us. They will ultimately have to decide who they want to follow, in the end. Money will mean nothing and will not save anyone. The Bible states that, in the end, the rich will throw their money and gold into the streets and hide in the caves. I actually feel sorry for those people and I doubt if they know about any of this or even care.

wrongfred

Established
I think that the celebrities that display signs or symbols of the new age or Illuminati do so willingly. I think that they have already sold out their souls for nothing more than greed. I agree that they are laughing at us so called peasants because they believe that their success in this world makes them better than us. They will ultimately have to decide who they want to follow, in the end. Money will mean nothing and will not save anyone. The Bible states that, in the end, the rich will throw their money and gold into the streets and hide in the caves. I actually feel sorry for those people and I doubt if they know about any of this or even care.
At the end they will realize that they have been useful dupes and will be betrayed by the powers that be, but ti will be too late for them. They will be going down with the sheep they helped to manipulate.

Lonk

Established
It could be the case but I feel like there has to be a line in terms of fame/influence where the likelihood of the person being innocent increases. Then again, I see super indie musicians with just a few thousand youtube views put out a music video filled to the brim with symbolism and it's like...huh. (But then I've also asked one musician who I quite like if this one music video where there's a triangle flashing and she has an eye covered by her hair a few times, and she's clawing at a mirror if it's about the illuminati and within maybe an hour I got a response back of her saying "no cults here, i promise. :) you'll never see me in a cult, unless its only about making great music haha" and I believe her when said that.)

wrongfred

Established
It could be the case but I feel like there has to be a line in terms of fame/influence where the likelihood of the person being innocent increases. Then again, I see super indie musicians with just a few thousand youtube views put out a music video filled to the brim with symbolism and it's like...huh. (But then I've also asked one musician who I quite like if this one music video where there's a triangle flashing and she has an eye covered by her hair a few times, and she's clawing at a mirror if it's about the illuminati and within maybe an hour I got a response back of her saying "no cults here, i promise. :) you'll never see me in a cult, unless its only about making great music haha" and I believe her when said that.)
I think so too. Some of them do these symbols out of naivety (or their managers tell them) but i think the higher ups like the A list celebs or the Miss Universe types surely go though some Satanic ritual and couch casting to proceed to the higher levels.

Lonk

Established
I think so too. Some of them do these symbols out of naivety (or their managers tell them) but i think the higher ups like the A list celebs or the Miss Universe types surely go though some Satanic ritual and couch casting to proceed to the higher levels.
And for the less known artists, I imagine that some of them are probably friends with people involved in it, but it's hidden from them. I doubt that girl I was talking about would willingly befriend a satanist. I've definitely had my share of people in my life who have done horrible things, and I never knew...or only ever had a feeling something was wrong.

wrongfred

Established
And for the less known artists, I imagine that some of them are probably friends with people involved in it, but it's hidden from them. I doubt that girl I was talking about would willingly befriend a satanist. I've definitely had my share of people in my life who have done horrible things, and I never knew...or only ever had a feeling something was wrong.
Methinks that too. I noticed that someone who is a higher tier celebs gets invited to events where people of power and influence (like bankers, politicians) are present so that mean they are officially in the club whereas the lesser known artist will have a lot of following but never be allowed near the power people.

Unknown Warrior

Established
Yeah, I agree with you both. Even in the Freemasonry, the lower level members are not necessarily informed about the depths of evil that is involved in the organization. The same goes in the entertainment industry. I am sure that the highest executives are fully aware of the evil that controls the economy and the political offices in the world. I know that there are people who have deliberately sold their souls to Satan for fame and fortune. They think that it is worth it to live their lives in luxury and be rich in this world even if it means signing a pact with the devil and renouncing God. And I know that they are well aware of the existence of Satan and the new world order and they welcome it. But this life is short and fame and fortune will not save anyone. It will only buy them a little bit of time. When the end comes they will have to accept their fate and ultimately be judged by God. I don't envy them and if it were possible I would want to warn them. But more often than not, wealthy people don't even want to listen to anyone that they consider to be inferior to them. Anymore, in order to get ahead, you have to coexist with the enemy. There are many talented people who never get a chance to become successful because the devil knows that he cannot use them to his advantage.