List 3 Good Things Pres. Trump Has Done Thus Far In 2017

TonyVanDam

Established
This is TVD and I challenge anyone that actually voted for Trump, likes Trump, and/or dare to make excuses for Trump to please tell me 3 good things he has done as U.S. President thus far.

So far, the only good thing I notice is that the price of gas per gallon is still low [which was already the case during Obama's final year in office]. Until this August 2017, I never notice a spike up in price.

rainerann

Star
What does the gas price have to do with anything? I have never heard one president campaign about gas prices.

However, gas price did not fluctuations at all during the Obama years the way they did during Bush junior's pump and dump years. They gradually dropped about a dollar. Then they dropped another fifty cents or so and have fluctuated in that range ever since.

Trump doesn't have stock in oil so that seems to be the difference between trump, bush, and obama.

However, how this is credited as an action of the president, I don't understand.

Trump has basically done what I expect all presidents to actually do, which is basically nothing because our government is not supposed to be able to elect a king every four years.

That is about the most enjoyable thing to see after the hysteria that caused people to block freeways after he was elected like the world was coming to an end.

Nothing has changed much. Not much can be credited to trump. We have been in the "war on terror" for 16 years. Obama didn't end the war on terror or bring troops back like he said. Trump hasn't either. Nothing has really changrd in 16 years but the face occupying the white house.

And I'm still grateful every day that Clinton's not back in the white house. It does make me feel like there is a small sliver of some justice left in this awful world after listening to that woman talk in the Benghazi hearing. That was some of the most manipulative political double speak I have ever witnessed in my life. She deserved to lose. Trump may not have deserved to win but I voted third party so I didn't vote for him either and Hillary did not deserve to run even. She should have been disqualified because of the Benghazi hearing. It was like letting someone accused of murder run for president just because they haven't been proven guilty.

She should never have been allowed to run and maybe we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

I truly don't know why more people didn't vote third party if they were really serious about not supporting one or the other. Instead, we get to cycle in discussions about the lesser of two evils until we get to enjoy the circus of our electoral process again.

Lazarus Long

Rookie
OK. Where do I begin? Mostly beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me...
Trump has decimated many of obama's regulations and executive orders. He got us out of the paris climate accord( If anyone ever read what it entailed, they would understand that it was built to undermine our economy). NAFTA has already been heavily restricted.
Most of all, he called out the news for what it is. SInce the 1950's the CIA began operation mockingbird( look it up, its declassified).
The media has been complacent in steering the public view since before many of us were born. It was behind the scenes then, but then the little POS obama comes in and signs an executive order that makes propaganda legal again for the first time since WW2.(not supplying link, because you can look it up. its true)
And here we are. Nobody on here can deny how ridiculous the media has become since the election.

but, alas, here are more than 3 things(and this is from months ago):

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days
Jim Hoft Apr 27th, 2017 10:59 pm 644 Comments

Guest post by Joe Hoft

Presidential candidate Donald Trump held his final campaign rally at 1am on election day November 8th, 2016 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

At the end of his final speech candidate Trump said this –

Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.

To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!

President Trump started off as aggressive as any President ever in working for the American people as he promised. Now as President Trump’s first 100 days in office come to an end, here is a complete list of his accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world affairs in this very short period of time:

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

polymoog

Superstar
my 3:

1. the paris accord climate change agreement. geoengineering is the problem, NOT CO2.
2. pedophiles are being rounded up and charged. even sites critical of trump (activist post) have posted numerous articles on it. trump also changed the law, allowing law enforcement to do more about human trafficking. i dont know the exact wording, as a friends brother is an air marshal. until trump changed the law, he was only allowed to report human trafficking to his superiors. now he can actually do something.
3. being a voice of the people against fake news and CNN, which is the political propaganda arm of the deep state.

if trump has hillary investigated, his entire presidency was worth it if he did nothing else. she MUST face legal action.

dont like: aggression with north korea, any involvement in the middle east + iran... any overseas action, in general.

i dont know why he didnt change tactics with north korea. in retrospect, the vietnam war was lost but won in the south in the long run simply by introducing capitalism and western ideas to them. when visiting vietnam, the difference between the south and the north is striking. the south engages you, has happier people, is far more open and free than the dreary north which still has a heavy communist feel about it, with megaphones going off early in the morning for the working class.
although there is a cult of personality dictator installed of the kim dynasty, simply by removing all sanctions and embargos against north korea so that north korea is flooded with western ideas and concepts through modern devices and goods would have a profound effect on the population who know nothing of the west except what the kim regime says about them. the people would come out of the dark-- this would revolutionize the country.

basically, its the reverse situation of what the soviets had planned to destabilize the united states. it worked.

Thunderian

Superstar
3. being a voice of the people against fake news and CNN, which is the political propaganda arm of the deep state.
He's also shown how little difference there is between the highest levels of the Democratic and GOP machines.

I think a lot of people don't realise how attractive it can be when a leader actually leads on issues that are meaningful to people.

For so long, and especially during the Obama administration, when people wanted something done to solve problems, the answer was generally a shrug.

Jobs? They're gone.
Terrorism? Fact of life.
Illegal immigrants? What do you want us to do? Build a wall?

Trump has given people hope that things can change for them.

Did you notice how the russia thing (fake) vanished the moment Trump started going along with the establishment imperialism agenda? I'm guessing they will also let the money laundering thing (real) slide as long as he keeps playing ball.

The focus on CNN is a transparent ploy. CNN is owned by TBS, they only play the game as long as it helps their bottom line. CNN is not directly CIA-controlled like both Washington Post AND Breitbart. Figure that one out if you can. LOL

What a time to be alive! Popcorn, anyone?

Karlysymon

Superstar
OK. Where do I begin? Mostly beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me...
Trump has decimated many of obama's regulations and executive orders. He got us out of the paris climate accord( If anyone ever read what it entailed, they would understand that it was built to undermine our economy). NAFTA has already been heavily restricted.
Most of all, he called out the news for what it is. SInce the 1950's the CIA began operation mockingbird( look it up, its declassified).
The media has been complacent in steering the public view since before many of us were born. It was behind the scenes then, but then the little POS obama comes in and signs an executive order that makes propaganda legal again for the first time since WW2.(not supplying link, because you can look it up. its true)
And here we are. Nobody on here can deny how ridiculous the media has become since the election.

but, alas, here are more than 3 things(and this is from months ago):

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days
Jim Hoft Apr 27th, 2017 10:59 pm 644 Comments

Guest post by Joe Hoft

Presidential candidate Donald Trump held his final campaign rally at 1am on election day November 8th, 2016 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

At the end of his final speech candidate Trump said this –

Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.

To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!

President Trump started off as aggressive as any President ever in working for the American people as he promised. Now as President Trump’s first 100 days in office come to an end, here is a complete list of his accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world affairs in this very short period of time:

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/
DJIA reaching record highs....a stock market bubble that, when it bursts, will leave you dead in the street.