Lil Xan enters rehab for opiate abuse.

Aero

Superstar
http://thesource.com/2018/11/16/lil-xan-announces-he-will-go-to-rehab-and-change-his-rap-name/

Does anyone follow Lil Xan? Honestly, I only know who he is because of Noah Cyrus. But I want him to be healthy. I know that abuse is a disease and I can't help but empathize. I would also be impressed if he really changes his name. Now people who know me well know that I'm not impressed easily.

Changing your name after building a decent following could be crippling to the growth of an Artist. However, in his case, I think it's worth the risk. What I mean is Xanax is out, like it's not cool anymore. It's like so 90s and early 2000s. I honestly question why or if it was ever popular, to begin with. You know? One theory could be these kids were just psyching themselves out and thinking Xanax was some kind of party drug.

Pretty sure they are doing the same thing with Opiates. So I guess for some people being down for the count the whole night is a party. Anyway like I said I hope he recovers and isn't going into some kind of Mk Ultra reprogramming chamber.

P.S I still think Noah Cyrus and I would make a better couple.

elsbet

Superstar
It doesn't zonk everyone out... if you've got a predilection for drug and/ or alcohol abuse, it can have a different effect. Not necessarily the opposite, but it wont knock you out.

Js-- and he's got a long road ahead, for sure. Kicking the name, along with the habit is a *very* good idea. Addiction (not to be confused with dependency) may be activated because a drug is fashionable, but that is rarely, if ever, the reason it persists. Keeping a (ridiculous) name like that is self-defeating and would reinforce the bondage.

Aero

Superstar
It doesn't zonk everyone out... if you've got a predilection for drug and/ or alcohol abuse, it can have a different effect. Not necessarily the opposite, but it wont knock you out.

Js-- and he's got a long road ahead, for sure. Kicking the name, along with the habit is a *very* good idea. Addiction (not to be confused with dependency) may be activated because a drug is fashionable, but that is rarely, if ever, the reason it persists. Keeping a (ridiculous) name like that is self-defeating and would reinforce the bondage.
Appreciate the thoughts. I'm kind of in the middle of something or I would try to flesh that out further.

I will say though that I don't know the effects of street drugs. Everything always made me feel like shit so I couldn't ever get to that point of full dependency. Plus they are doing all kinds of weird mixes making it even more like Russian Roulette.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Not buying it, I have seen this idiot on that creepy rapist Adam 22's garbage video show fake smoke weed and he comes across as brainwashed rather than faded on drugs.

Aero

Superstar
Not buying it, I have seen this idiot on that creepy rapist Adam 22's garbage video show fake smoke weed and he comes across as brainwashed rather than faded on drugs.
Fair enough. But sometimes it's literally impossible to tell if someone is ripped.

I could be like a kite right now. Flying through the air off crack rocks. And how would you know unless I told you? You wouldn't. A crack dealer would literally have to be like Yo I just sold that dude crack.

Aero

Superstar
I smoked weed with a girl once and I swear she dosed me with magic mushrooms. And this was like 8 years ago BTW. To this day I am still wondering if she did. I forget why I stopped talking to her, I probably just thought she was weird.

I'm just trying to reinforce the idea that all this stuff is like gambling. So if any of you know any gambling addicts you probably know what I'm getting at. Hardcore gamblers are addicted to losing. The worst gambling addicts literally don't want to win ever. Winning actually will bring them pain and depression.

Aero

Superstar
Xanax can have an opposite effect on people if they fight the initial sedative quality. I’ve seen it, it’s scary.
I think I've heard people say that before. I never hung out with a big drug crowd.

I remember one kid from the neighborhood I grew up in got into cocaine. I hadn't seen him in a few years and I had thought were kind of similar sized height and weight. After he did coke for a couple years I was like a giant compared to him.

You know? He was doing cocaine and I was doing manual labor. I spent years moving around like a million pounds of milk while people were moving that pure Colombian.