Lil Uzi tells fans they’re “going to hell with him”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

P.s. The MF's have not "entered the Rapture" yet - if and when that happens people will know...

Last edited:

Jade

It's unnerving how undisturbed so many people are by this. Of course, he speaks no truth and is only offering his end agenda. We are living in the end times but Christ has not raptured anyone up yet. I just find it disgusting how open people are with their evilness and just how open people are to accepting any and everything.

Vixy

Star
He thinks we're in the rapture NOW? Before the trib? Nah, i dnt believe tht. This seems like something the elite wants us to think so we'll think we're screwed and that theres no hope. This is how DEMONS operate, my friends! DEMONS and not goodness!

ria

Rookie
They always reveal who they are but some people choose not to believe them. I can’t stand that weird looking puppet.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I couldn't help but be reminded of this: Thom Yorke (Radio head) explains dark meaning behind "Street Spirit"

"Our fans are braver than I to let that song penetrate them, or maybe they don't realize what they're listening to. They don't realize that 'Street Spirit' is about staring the f--king devil right in the eyes... and knowing, no matter what the hell you do, he'll get the last laugh. "The devil really will get the last laugh in all cases without exception, and if I let myself think about that to long, I'd crack.
"It's why we play it towards the end of our sets. It drains me, and it shakes me, and hurts like hell everytime I play it, looking out at thousands of people cheering and smiling, oblivious to the tragedy of it's meaning, like when you're going to have your dog put down and it's wagging it's tail on the way there. That's what they all look like, and it breaks my heart. "