Lil Nas X - Montero (blatantly satanic)

judah

Established
Deadass. Like how? Their spirit is in overwheling danger. Look what happened to the niglet Micharl Jackson, he's dead. And I bet when he was still breathing, someone tried to pray for him but that dude went in his ways. Maybe turned God down, tried to save his soul. Poor guy is in hell

No use brodie
Truth is the cabal like any mafia system, you dont leave it alive. Difference with MJ and LNX is MJ was born into this situation, there's a term called 'age of reasoning', MJ was abused as a child and trafficked as well as being forced to entertain. Now God is the judge for these very reasons; I mean how can you make any rational decision when you're in such a dark environment.

God is our deliverer but that doesn't mean He will allow us to escape the valley. God is in control, He's Alpha & Omega, He knew all things in our lives before they happen, it even states in His word that He know who are His and who aren't, some were made for His glory and others were made for shame. There are many layers to this and thank God we aren't the ones to make that judgment. Either way as His followers we are told that we will know a person by their fruit, by what they say and do, that is what we have to go by.

Truth is the cabal like any mafia system, you dont leave it alive. Difference with MJ and LNX is MJ was born into this situation, there's a term called 'age of reasoning', MJ was abused as a child and trafficked as well as being forced to entertain. Now God is the judge for these very reasons; I mean how can you make any rational decision when you're in such a dark environment.

God is our deliverer but that doesn't mean He will allow us to escape the valley. God is in control, He's Alpha & Omega, He knew all things in our lives before they happen, it even states in His word that He know who are His and who aren't, some were made for His glory and others were made for shame. There are many layers to this and thank God we aren't the ones to make that judgment. Either way as His followers we are told that we will know a person by their fruit, by what they say and do, that is what we have to go by.
Agreed!

I'm not wishing death but lil nas x could be part of the 21 club, if he makes it pass 21, 27.

Aero

Superstar
THAT^ is a question that belongs in a thread of its own.
Agreed

No there isn't, you got to look at the source of the power. The devil comes as an angel of light but all he produces is death.
Let's not lump every spiritual practice into devilry.

I've consistently made it clear that I'm no fan of Satanism in any form. I'm far more interested in Buddhism/Hinduism, but that's not what this topic is about, so I'll leave it at that. The point I'm always trying to make is that Satanism is fundamentally weaker than many other practices. As such, I feel like it gets way more attention than it deserves.

craniumind

Established
Do you all ever try to see the perspective of others?

Recently, he talked about how he hated himself due to his sexuality. So this whole song and video seem to be a form of lashing out against the hate he has experienced. Of course, there are deeper issues at play here, but let's keep it simple for today. He's only 21 years old. I mean, he's practically a baby like I was at 21. I mean, wtf people? Did any of you have all the answers when you were 21? All I'm saying is, cut the guy some slack and let him grow and learn. There's clearly a lack of true love in his life, and that hurts my heart.

In conclusion, can't yall pray for him and call it a day? Like aren't you supposed to be the upright Christians? Just saying, you can't expect any other reaction to your shaming and damnation crusade.
There are plenty of Christians that have faced disrespect and trauma from non-Christians... if he was struggling so badly, to the point of self-hate, from the handful of Christians he encountered, why not seek counseling? Why make a video antagonizing an entire group of people for the few that offended you? The logic is not there.

Did the Christians on this site or the billions of other Christians have anything to do with his trauma that led to his self hate? No. So, why is he antagonizing the Christian worldview. Why doesn't he cut Christians some slack?

From the looks of his *alleged* old fan pages made in his teen years, he was extremely misogynistic and racist against women (especially black women). Why does him needing space to grow and learn mean we have to bite our tongue and tolerate his problematic behavior?

Him being 21 means he is a grown man. Period. This is not a 14 or 15 year old we are talking about. He knows his actions have consequences and at 21 there IS a level of foresight.

Clearly this is a broken guy that needs help, but I am not about to pretend like what he did was acceptable. I can state his actions are appalling without calling him appalling as an individual.

craniumind

Established
THAT^ is a question that belongs in a thread of its own.
Not really. Some suggest the religion of thelema, theospophy or mother goddess worship (nature worship) is "light" or "white". However, the details depict some rituals with children, drug-s3x, blood, etc..

I mean the "mother of new age" (founded the new age movement in the 19th century, which forms the foundation for the 21st century new age movement) is Helena Blavatsky. She states that lucifer is god in her books. Lucifer in the perspective of theosophy is also equated to Satan, so it is not a question of whether they implied the "light side" of luficer. There are academic professors that study religions with a SECULAR perspective and they even claim Satan is the "adversary" in these "light" occults. They believe Satan and lucifer are the same because everything in the universe has two sides, but it is also one thing/entity that functions dualistically. So, lucifer is light but also darkness, and the darkness in lucifer is satan.

So even individuals in the so-called "light side" of the occult view Satan as an opposing force. Yet, many of their members are very anti-Christian.

It's quite interesting.

Aero

Superstar
There are plenty of Christians that have faced disrespect and trauma from non-Christians... if he was struggling so badly, to the point of self-hate, from the handful of Christians he encountered, why not seek counseling? Why make a video antagonizing an entire group of people for the few that offended you? The logic is not there.

Did the Christians on this site or the billions of other Christians have anything to do with his trauma that led to his self hate? No. So, why is he antagonizing the Christian worldview. Why doesn't he cut Christians some slack?

From the looks of his *alleged* old fan pages made in his teen years, he was extremely misogynistic and racist against women (especially black women). Why does him needing space to grow and learn mean we have to bite our tongue and tolerate his problematic behavior?

Him being 21 means he is a grown man. Period. This is not a 14 or 15 year old we are talking about. He knows his actions have consequences and at 21 there IS a level of foresight.

Clearly this is a broken guy that needs help, but I am not about to pretend like what he did was acceptable. I can state his actions are appalling without calling him appalling as an individual.
Disrespecting your bible thumping isn't the same as a low blow against someone's sexuality. Ask yourself this, if someone kicks you in the balls, are you going to go to counseling? Or are you going to kick them back? Don't say you would turn the cheek because clearly, that's not your go-to move.

The last time I checked, Christians don't need any slack. Also, his misogyny isn't the issue here. We can deal with that at a more appropriate time. More importantly, If you dig up the past, all you get is dirty.

There are 40+-year-olds with the maturity levels of little children. So I don't buy your whole 21 is old enough to know better. And what consequences do you speak of? I'm pretty sure people can still make art.

In conclusion, nobody is asking to pretend anything. My thing is, in the context of the bigger picture, or comparatively speaking, this video is a minor issue. There are far more important causes for Christianity. So with that said, what's clear is people are just picking on the kid. They see an easy target, and go in.

craniumind

Established
Disrespecting your bible thumping isn't the same as a low blow against someone's sexuality. Ask yourself this, if someone kicks you in the balls, are you going to go to counseling? Or are you going to kick them back? Don't say you would turn the cheek because clearly, that's not your go-to move.

The last time I checked, Christians don't need any slack. Also, his misogyny isn't the issue here. We can deal with that at a more appropriate time. More importantly, If you dig up the past, all you get is dirty.

There are 40+-year-olds with the maturity levels of little children. So I don't buy your whole 21 is old enough to know better. And what consequences do you speak of? I'm pretty sure people can still make art.

In conclusion, nobody is asking to pretend anything. My thing is, in the context of the bigger picture, or comparatively speaking, this video is a minor issue. There are far more important causes for Christianity. So with that said, what's clear is people are just picking on the kid. They see an easy target, and go in.

"Disrespecting your Bible thumping isn't the same as a low blow against someone's sexuality "..... what? Lol.

Me and billions of others had no part in disrespecting his sexuality. I personally do not care what sexuality he claims to be. It is not my business, and i feel it would be strange for me to even care (as long as there is no harm to others). Hence I didn't even bother mentioning it in my initial response to you, because I literally do not care.

But since you brought it up to me rudely here is my response: It is your opinion that Disrespecting someone's entire faith/worldview isn't a low blow... others may disagree. If LNX identifies as XYZ, and a person attacks him for it, what is the real difference between a person that identifies as a Christian and gets attacked for it? Both influence a person's lifestyle and decision making. Both are incorporated into the mindset and behavior of the person...

The issue is his actions: He literally disrespected an entire group of individuals based on a few so-called Christians doing whatever he claims they did. I am young, yet have traveled the world and am quite versed in different cultures and people.. I have been disrespected by atheists just because of the color of my skin. Moreover, I have been disrespected by MANY Satanists and LGBT+ because of my beliefs (not all of them even pertaining to the Christian worldview - just basic opinions). Yet, I don't go around judging and hating all atheists, LGBT+ and Satanists. It's illogical and reeks of low emotional intelligence to do so.

Of course there are individuals of age that lack maturity. Do we excuse their behavior if the behavior is disrespectful? I hope not. I hope we as people would let the person know what you are saying/doing is NOT okay. I hope we would let them know it is okay to learn and grow from it.

The *alleged* misogynistic behavior he portrayed in his old fan pages IS related to this. It shows he has yet to change and grow his emotional intelligence from his teens to his current age. This is alarming and indicates there potentially is an emotional arrestment in his development. Hence the whole rationale behind my initial response to you. It sparks a sense of sadness in me that he may need counseling and it appears no one around him is being honest with him. Having the people around you reject you hurts. He felt rejected and got hurt.. There's no doubt about that. That rejection can lead to bitterness and resentment. This in turn leads to child-like behavior we see him displaying (e.g., they offended me so I'm going to give them the middle finger). This is why I said he may need counseling to unravel that bitterness and allow him to heal and move on.

There is no need for you to be display so much emotionalism in your response. I am not commenting to antagonize you. I'm commenting to have a conversation. The term "Bible thumping" is so archaic. Like it's something I heard in elementary school. Let's not lower ourselves to elementary language and instead engage in a fruitful discussion.

Tabita088

Rookie

Recently, he talked about how he hated himself due to his sexuality. So this whole song and video seem to be a form of lashing out against the hate he has experienced. Of course, there are deeper issues at play here, but let's keep it simple for today. He's only 21 years old. I mean, he's practically a baby like I was at 21. I mean, wtf people? Did any of you have all the answers when you were 21? All I'm saying is, cut the guy some slack and let him grow and learn. There's clearly a lack of true love in his life, and that hurts my heart.

In conclusion, can't yall pray for him and call it a day? Like aren't you supposed to be the upright Christians? Just saying, you can't expect any other reaction to your shaming and damnation crusade.
He knows exactly what he's doing. He said clearly on twitter that he doesn't care about the kids that were his fans seeing explicit sexual content.
He made a shoe with blood, he is not hiding his devil worship. He is an agent of satan, go listen to ex devil worship agents testimonies, then u will see that there is nothing innocent about this

The Agrarian

Veteran
Remember when "Satanic music" was a hard-drinking, mosh pit metal fest?

This millenial remembers.

Big ol' *yawn* at these Hollywood sellouts.

queen82

Star
He knows exactly what he's doing. He said clearly on twitter that he doesn't care about the kids that were his fans seeing explicit sexual content.
He made a shoe with blood, he is not hiding his devil worship. He is an agent of satan, go listen to ex devil worship agents testimonies, then u will see that there is nothing innocent about this
off course he knows what he's doing

AdjeYen

Established

He exactly knows what he is doing, why should I pity him? Why should I feel sorry for him?
I'm not hating on dude, honestly, I could care less about him and his life. He's clearly a sell-out, he sold himself for money, fame and other filthy things I seriously could give two fucks about. He sold his soul to the devil, it's picture clear, innit?
Now, once you're in the industry, there's absolutely no chance that you're going to have a normal life again, ever. These are well-known facts, eventually, when he gets older, he may notice that he messed up bad, etc..

Aero

Superstar
"Disrespecting your Bible thumping isn't the same as a low blow against someone's sexuality "..... what? Lol.

Me and billions of others had no part in disrespecting his sexuality. I personally do not care what sexuality he claims to be. It is not my business, and i feel it would be strange for me to even care (as long as there is no harm to others). Hence I didn't even bother mentioning it in my initial response to you, because I literally do not care.

But since you brought it up to me rudely here is my response: It is your opinion that Disrespecting someone's entire faith/worldview isn't a low blow... others may disagree. If LNX identifies as XYZ, and a person attacks him for it, what is the real difference between a person that identifies as a Christian and gets attacked for it? Both influence a person's lifestyle and decision making. Both are incorporated into the mindset and behavior of the person...

The issue is his actions: He literally disrespected an entire group of individuals based on a few so-called Christians doing whatever he claims they did. I am young, yet have traveled the world and am quite versed in different cultures and people.. I have been disrespected by atheists just because of the color of my skin. Moreover, I have been disrespected by MANY Satanists and LGBT+ because of my beliefs (not all of them even pertaining to the Christian worldview - just basic opinions). Yet, I don't go around judging and hating all atheists, LGBT+ and Satanists. It's illogical and reeks of low emotional intelligence to do so.

Of course there are individuals of age that lack maturity. Do we excuse their behavior if the behavior is disrespectful? I hope not. I hope we as people would let the person know what you are saying/doing is NOT okay. I hope we would let them know it is okay to learn and grow from it.

The *alleged* misogynistic behavior he portrayed in his old fan pages IS related to this. It shows he has yet to change and grow his emotional intelligence from his teens to his current age. This is alarming and indicates there potentially is an emotional arrestment in his development. Hence the whole rationale behind my initial response to you. It sparks a sense of sadness in me that he may need counseling and it appears no one around him is being honest with him. Having the people around you reject you hurts. He felt rejected and got hurt.. There's no doubt about that. That rejection can lead to bitterness and resentment. This in turn leads to child-like behavior we see him displaying (e.g., they offended me so I'm going to give them the middle finger). This is why I said he may need counseling to unravel that bitterness and allow him to heal and move on.

There is no need for you to be display so much emotionalism in your response. I am not commenting to antagonize you. I'm commenting to have a conversation. The term "Bible thumping" is so archaic. Like it's something I heard in elementary school. Let's not lower ourselves to elementary language and instead engage in a fruitful discussion.
You asked for the logic, and I gave it to you. A low blow is far more personal and painful than someone criticizing a religion. If someone takes a shot at your God, guess what? Your god is going to be just fine. If someone takes a shot at your ballsack, you are going to be in pain. The fact that you cannot see that, and moved the goalposts to emotional intelligence makes me think you are not trying to have a fruitful discussion.

The idea that you and billions of Christians didn't all kick Lil Nas X in the balls is irrelevant. More importantly, it's called an appeal to popularity, which is a logical fallacy BTW. More importantly, my initial comment implied heavily how people here are disrespecting and tearing down a kid. So you calling him and me now as the disrespectful ones is just an appeal to hypocrisy, which is another logical fallacy.

If you want to keep the discussion about his actions, let's keep it to his actions. He made a video with a lot of symbolism, that's literally it. Unless I've missed something, which maybe I have. Either way, I'm pretty sure, Lil Nas X never claimed to be hating and judging all Christians. You adding that bit seems like a strawman argument. Now, from what I can tell, at worst he is mocking Christianity.

Idk why you feel the need to be the 10,000th person to tell Lil Nas X he's wrong. Like what do you think you are adding to his crisis of consciousness? More importantly, you don't know that he isn't healing and moving on. You don't know that he's not going or planning to go to counseling. In other words, you are just piling on.

In conclusion, if you don't want to be called a bible thumper then drop the holier than thou attitude. Maybe where you come from that's considered respectful, but where I'm from it sure ain't. You and others are coming off incredibly condescending, which shows your lack of emotional intelligence and logic.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
No one in this forum, especially practicing Christians, are going to cut Lil Nas X any slack for glorifying the dark side of the occult.

And excuse you, but one of my favorite recording artists, the late George Michael, was gay. But he never went anywhere close of going over the edge as what Lil Nas X is currently doing.
I'll cut him slack because he's an industry puppet. Very few of these performers are actually on the inside. I mean you blame the handler, not the MK victim. Right?

They say that one video got 20 million views in 2 days? How you gonna accomplish that?
Simple, you take something that would offend 2 billion people and then you advertise it.

As they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity. I'm sure Nas x or whatever his name is, is very thankful for all those offended people who lined his pockets with ad revenue on that video. How about those shoes? $1k each pair was it? Guaranteed they're all sold out.

By making the video popular the shoes have become popular. I can see people wanting the shoes just to annoy Christians if nothing else.

Lets be honest here, Christians go banana's whenever the devil takes the spotlight. This Nas thing being everywhere you turn is proof of that. Is it not? After all 1/4 of the planet is Christian. I don't follow current music at all and I'm well informed about the "human blood shoes", even though i haven't sought this info out. Its put before me because its everywhere.

Had Christendom ignored it, odds are high me, you and a good billion others wouldn't know about it either.
Hence the need for "shock and awe". With all of this publicity, you can be sure the next "cash grab" is already in the works.

My 2 cents, take it for what its worth.

pumkinspice

Established
I'll cut him slack because he's an industry puppet. Very few of these performers are actually on the inside. I mean you blame the handler, not the MK victim. Right?

They say that one video got 20 million views in 2 days? How you gonna accomplish that?
Simple, you take something that would offend 2 billion people and then you advertise it.

As they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity. I'm sure Nas x or whatever his name is, is very thankful for all those offended people who lined his pockets with ad revenue on that video. How about those shoes? $1k each pair was it? Guaranteed they're all sold out.

By making the video popular the shoes have become popular. I can see people wanting the shoes just to annoy Christians if nothing else.

Lets be honest here, Christians go banana's whenever the devil takes the spotlight. This Nas thing being everywhere you turn is proof of that. Is it not? After all 1/4 of the planet is Christian. I don't follow current music at all and I'm well informed about the "human blood shoes", even though i haven't sought this info out. Its put before me because its everywhere.

Had Christendom ignored it, odds are high me, you and a good billion others wouldn't know about it either.
Hence the need for "shock and awe". With all of this publicity, you can be sure the next "cash grab" is already in the works.

I see your point. Although I think it would have been on the airwaves excessively without Christian reaction. I didn't initially hear about this on any Christian channel, though I have seen some channels on youtube discuss it. I was at work and it was all over the home tab that displays the news from mainstream media. Didnt pay much attention to it....because these celebrities are always doing something. Then I came on the forums and read more info about it. The next time I saw an mainstream article, I actually read it because apparently this was a "big thing" and I wanted to see what the media was saying in their own words.

I think it is bigger than angering the Christians.... it's a good excuse on the surface, but I think the reasoning for these types of events are very layered. Similar things have been happening in the music industry for several decades, only now becoming unashamedly blatant for people of all ages to see. This didn't start with LNX.

Things like this serve to draw a line, divide the people into "for" or "against" and create highly emotional, highly reactive or easily manipulated people. This is a very big and purposeful thing for the "elite" to accomplish. I recommend reading Albert Pike's letter about the "3 World Wars".. I believe it ties into the bigger picture of all this.

pumkinspice

Established

I want to add that I do agree that they are definitely banking on the reaction of those who oppose this type of thing, Christians and non-Christians alike, because they want the minds of the people filled with this. The more people talk, the more people will take sides. More emotions flying. The discussion is a circular one. On the other hand it's a double edged sword, because due to this some people are actually "waking up" to the dark side that existed for so long...

Last edited:

TonyVanDam

Established

1. I am not a member of Christianity. I am agnostic.

2. The handler is definitely guilty as charge. But hot damn it, Lil Nas X has a choice! He made that choice to sell out at the expense of whatever ounce of dignity, masculinity, self-respect, &/or spirituality that he had let. And no one, myself included, should apology for calling out evil when they see it. If the walk, talk, & looks like a duck, then 10 times out of 10, it a freaky duck. Period.

Daze

Superstar
1. I am not a member of Christianity. I am agnostic.

2. The handler is definitely guilty as charge. But hot damn it, Lil Nas X has a choice! He made that choice to sell out at the expense of whatever ounce of dignity, masculinity, self-respect, &/or spirituality that he had let. And no one, myself included, should apology for calling out evil when they see it. If the walk, talk, & looks like a duck, then 10 times out of 10, it a freaky duck. Period.
1. Muslim here

2. Mostly in agreement. He made his choice. But i don't think what they are doing is evil to them.

For instance Rihanna, one of the musicians who has a clue.. She has a 1 eyed tat and refers to it as the messiah. The anti Christ is a savior to these people. For them down is up and up is down. As they say.. As above so below or something like that.

I agree. Call out evil where you see it. But these people are not kidnapping children and putting them into shock so they can drink there blood. They're making videos with red paint on.