Lil Nas X - Montero (blatantly satanic)

pumkinspice

Established
I'll cut him slack because he's an industry puppet. Very few of these performers are actually on the inside. I mean you blame the handler, not the MK victim. Right?

They say that one video got 20 million views in 2 days? How you gonna accomplish that?
Simple, you take something that would offend 2 billion people and then you advertise it.

As they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity. I'm sure Nas x or whatever his name is, is very thankful for all those offended people who lined his pockets with ad revenue on that video. How about those shoes? $1k each pair was it? Guaranteed they're all sold out.

By making the video popular the shoes have become popular. I can see people wanting the shoes just to annoy Christians if nothing else.

Lets be honest here, Christians go banana's whenever the devil takes the spotlight. This Nas thing being everywhere you turn is proof of that. Is it not? After all 1/4 of the planet is Christian. I don't follow current music at all and I'm well informed about the "human blood shoes", even though i haven't sought this info out. Its put before me because its everywhere.

Had Christendom ignored it, odds are high me, you and a good billion others wouldn't know about it either.
Hence the need for "shock and awe". With all of this publicity, you can be sure the next "cash grab" is already in the works.

My 2 cents, take it for what its worth.
I see your point. Although I think it would have been on the airwaves excessively without Christian reaction. I didn't initially hear about this on any Christian channel, though I have seen some channels on youtube discuss it. I was at work and it was all over the home tab that displays the news from mainstream media. Didnt pay much attention to it....because these celebrities are always doing something. Then I came on the forums and read more info about it. The next time I saw an mainstream article, I actually read it because apparently this was a "big thing" and I wanted to see what the media was saying in their own words.

I think it is bigger than angering the Christians.... it's a good excuse on the surface, but I think the reasoning for these types of events are very layered. Similar things have been happening in the music industry for several decades, only now becoming unashamedly blatant for people of all ages to see. This didn't start with LNX.

Things like this serve to draw a line, divide the people into "for" or "against" and create highly emotional, highly reactive or easily manipulated people. This is a very big and purposeful thing for the "elite" to accomplish. I recommend reading Albert Pike's letter about the "3 World Wars".. I believe it ties into the bigger picture of all this.

pumkinspice

Established
I'll cut him slack because he's an industry puppet. Very few of these performers are actually on the inside. I mean you blame the handler, not the MK victim. Right?

They say that one video got 20 million views in 2 days? How you gonna accomplish that?
Simple, you take something that would offend 2 billion people and then you advertise it.

As they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity. I'm sure Nas x or whatever his name is, is very thankful for all those offended people who lined his pockets with ad revenue on that video. How about those shoes? $1k each pair was it? Guaranteed they're all sold out.

By making the video popular the shoes have become popular. I can see people wanting the shoes just to annoy Christians if nothing else.

Lets be honest here, Christians go banana's whenever the devil takes the spotlight. This Nas thing being everywhere you turn is proof of that. Is it not? After all 1/4 of the planet is Christian. I don't follow current music at all and I'm well informed about the "human blood shoes", even though i haven't sought this info out. Its put before me because its everywhere.

Had Christendom ignored it, odds are high me, you and a good billion others wouldn't know about it either.
Hence the need for "shock and awe". With all of this publicity, you can be sure the next "cash grab" is already in the works.

I want to add that I do agree that they are definitely banking on the reaction of those who oppose this type of thing, Christians and non-Christians alike, because they want the minds of the people filled with this. The more people talk, the more people will take sides. More emotions flying. The discussion is a circular one. On the other hand it's a double edged sword, because due to this some people are actually "waking up" to the dark side that existed for so long...

Last edited:

TonyVanDam

Established

1. I am not a member of Christianity. I am agnostic.

2. The handler is definitely guilty as charge. But hot damn it, Lil Nas X has a choice! He made that choice to sell out at the expense of whatever ounce of dignity, masculinity, self-respect, &/or spirituality that he had let. And no one, myself included, should apology for calling out evil when they see it. If the walk, talk, & looks like a duck, then 10 times out of 10, it a freaky duck. Period.

Daze

Veteran
1. I am not a member of Christianity. I am agnostic.

2. The handler is definitely guilty as charge. But hot damn it, Lil Nas X has a choice! He made that choice to sell out at the expense of whatever ounce of dignity, masculinity, self-respect, &/or spirituality that he had let. And no one, myself included, should apology for calling out evil when they see it. If the walk, talk, & looks like a duck, then 10 times out of 10, it a freaky duck. Period.
1. Muslim here

2. Mostly in agreement. He made his choice. But i don't think what they are doing is evil to them.

For instance Rihanna, one of the musicians who has a clue.. She has a 1 eyed tat and refers to it as the messiah. The anti Christ is a savior to these people. For them down is up and up is down. As they say.. As above so below or something like that.

I agree. Call out evil where you see it. But these people are not kidnapping children and putting them into shock so they can drink there blood. They're making videos with red paint on.

craniumind

Established
You asked for the logic, and I gave it to you. A low blow is far more personal and painful than someone criticizing a religion. If someone takes a shot at your God, guess what? Your god is going to be just fine. If someone takes a shot at your ballsack, you are going to be in pain. The fact that you cannot see that, and moved the goalposts to emotional intelligence makes me think you are not trying to have a fruitful discussion.

The idea that you and billions of Christians didn't all kick Lil Nas X in the balls is irrelevant. More importantly, it's called an appeal to popularity, which is a logical fallacy BTW. More importantly, my initial comment implied heavily how people here are disrespecting and tearing down a kid. So you calling him and me now as the disrespectful ones is just an appeal to hypocrisy, which is another logical fallacy.

If you want to keep the discussion about his actions, let's keep it to his actions. He made a video with a lot of symbolism, that's literally it. Unless I've missed something, which maybe I have. Either way, I'm pretty sure, Lil Nas X never claimed to be hating and judging all Christians. You adding that bit seems like a strawman argument. Now, from what I can tell, at worst he is mocking Christianity.

Idk why you feel the need to be the 10,000th person to tell Lil Nas X he's wrong. Like what do you think you are adding to his crisis of consciousness? More importantly, you don't know that he isn't healing and moving on. You don't know that he's not going or planning to go to counseling. In other words, you are just piling on.

In conclusion, if you don't want to be called a bible thumper then drop the holier than thou attitude. Maybe where you come from that's considered respectful, but where I'm from it sure ain't. You and others are coming off incredibly condescending, which shows your lack of emotional intelligence and logic.

A low blow does not only pertain to making comments on a person's sexual orientation. A low blow can pertain to any aspect of a person. That is the point. I do not see how you cannot understand that. Emotional pain can be just as painful as the physical pain you describe. Hence, LNX carries so much hurt. He is emotionally afflicted. Again, my point.

"The idea that you and billions of Christians didn't all kick Lil Nas X in the balls is irrelevant."

this has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything I said. Why do you keep talking about balls? lol.

"my initial comment implied heavily how people here are disrespecting and tearing down a kid."

I was not aware 21 years old was considered a kid? I am unsure why you keep infantizing a grown man. 21 is an adult. As I stated before, he may be emotionally stunted, so perhaps i loosely agree with you regarding his child-like behavior.

"Either way, I'm pretty sure, Lil Nas X never claimed to be hating and judging all Christians. You adding that bit seems like a strawman argument. Now, from what I can tell, at worst he is mocking Christianity."

His twitter posts say otherwise. I am personally not offended. I am confident, and I know who I am. I have total confidence in Jesus. He could do all that he wants against God and the Bible, and I will not lose an ounce of sleep lol. I just wanted to shed light on his behavior that displayed low emotional intelligence. "the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. " I do not see him displaying the definition of emotional intelligence. What part of his actions showed an attempt to build healthy interactions with his Christian fans?

"Idk why you feel the need to be the 10,000th person to tell Lil Nas X he's wrong. "

Why is it appropriate for an adult to antagonize an entire group of people for a handful of individuals that offended him? imagine if the roles were reversed. he needs to keep his energy consistent.

"You don't know that he's not going or planning to go to counseling. In other words, you are just piling on."

Did he consider what other people, that had no part in hurting him, were going through when he antagonized them? No. He only considered himself. And suggesting that someone with so much hurt seek counseling is not even negative in any way. It shows compassion. Why would I as another human being see another person carrying all that hurt and not think he needs help? Getting help is not a bad thing.

"In conclusion, if you don't want to be called a bible thumper then drop the holier than thou attitude. Maybe where you come from that's considered respectful, but where I'm from it sure ain't. You and others are coming off incredibly condescending, which shows your lack of emotional intelligence and logic."

Name one thing I said that was condescending (which means to act superior to someone else). How is suggesting someone with hurt and pain seek counseling acting superior? Literally the definition of emotional intelligence, "the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. " So, what part of his actions displayed empathy/compassion or consideration? Again, I ask this: What part of his actions showed an attempt to build healthy interactions with his Christian fans?

And at what point did I even do any so-called "Bible thumping"? Almost everything I said is just regular conversation.

Trenton

Veteran
No one anywhere online has actually attempted to explain the meaning of this line, but I have seen at least 2 people be like "ooh my fave part"

"Shoot a child in your mouth while im riding"

What are all my liberal friends cheering this on for? I can think of a few explanations for that line, but uh, the worst and most obvious BS is all I can imagine really. Pizza fan?

pumkinspice

Established
No one anywhere online has actually attempted to explain the meaning of this line, but I have seen at least 2 people be like "ooh my fave part"

"Shoot a child in your mouth while im riding"

What are all my liberal friends cheering this on for? I can think of a few explanations for that line, but uh, the worst and most obvious BS is all I can imagine really. Pizza fan?
I tried to explain what the line means but ended up deleting because even though I tried to be as PG possible, it’s just too explicit no matter how you put it!! Do you really not know what that means?

I think everyone skips over that line because, don’t nobody want to have that mental image in their head!! Lol

pumkinspice

Established
You asked for the logic, and I gave it to you. A low blow is far more personal and painful than someone criticizing a religion. If someone takes a shot at your God, guess what? Your god is going to be just fine. If someone takes a shot at your ballsack, you are going to be in pain. The fact that you cannot see that, and moved the goalposts to emotional intelligence makes me think you are not trying to have a fruitful discussion.

The idea that you and billions of Christians didn't all kick Lil Nas X in the balls is irrelevant. More importantly, it's called an appeal to popularity, which is a logical fallacy BTW. More importantly, my initial comment implied heavily how people here are disrespecting and tearing down a kid. So you calling him and me now as the disrespectful ones is just an appeal to hypocrisy, which is another logical fallacy.

If you want to keep the discussion about his actions, let's keep it to his actions. He made a video with a lot of symbolism, that's literally it. Unless I've missed something, which maybe I have. Either way, I'm pretty sure, Lil Nas X never claimed to be hating and judging all Christians. You adding that bit seems like a strawman argument. Now, from what I can tell, at worst he is mocking Christianity.

Idk why you feel the need to be the 10,000th person to tell Lil Nas X he's wrong. Like what do you think you are adding to his crisis of consciousness? More importantly, you don't know that he isn't healing and moving on. You don't know that he's not going or planning to go to counseling. In other words, you are just piling on.

In conclusion, if you don't want to be called a bible thumper then drop the holier than thou attitude. Maybe where you come from that's considered respectful, but where I'm from it sure ain't. You and others are coming off incredibly condescending, which shows your lack of emotional intelligence and logic.
You actually come off just as condescending (and assuming) as you claim the Christian posters to be.

As a side note, did you self study or take a critical thinking class? I find your references to fallacies a little funny..lol

Trenton

Veteran
I tried to explain what the line means but ended up deleting because even though I tried to be as PG possible, it’s just too explicit no matter how you put it!! Do you really not know what that means?

I think everyone skips over that line because, don’t nobody want to have that mental image in their head!! Lol
No I assume the worst so I thought I k ow what it means, yes it is unspeakable. But I'm questioning if the fans of this song have an alternative definition of that line or what?

The only other thing I could think of was something like "I'm having sex while you're lambasting gay children" or "how are those gun laws coming along"

But either of those honestly don't seem right. So basically I assume it's quite literal

Daze

Veteran
Wait, so people actually listen to this? Even making hifz of the lyrics.

Trenton

Veteran

Update: I discussed the lyrics with a female friend and she assured me of the meaning behind the line. Not nefarious. I just never had that said to me before but apparently lots of women know what this means... lol

I will carry on now. Just a bit vigilant. Gay is fine, the other thing i assumed, not fine at all. But I was mistaken. Thank God for that.