Lil Nas X Call Me By your name satanic video

Aero

Superstar
Lol, I saw this trending earlier and thought, damn dude, is seriously gay. Of course, I don't care how gay anyone is. I think it's brave to be that gay on a music video, though. Especially in the music industry, where people get super petty and mean like it's their job.

Aero

Superstar
It's brave to do something that scores points all over the world, from the USA to the Far East? The brave thing today is to be heterosexual, white and Christian (for USA).
It sounds like you are buying the "woke", "positivity" bullshit.

All I can say is people behave a lot differently when nobody is watching, which amounts to like 90% of human behavior. So we literally see 10% of reality when we pay attention to public discourse.

Tikawanda

Established
He's such an awful person; I remember when he got exposed for having an old Twitter account that contained Islamophobic tweets and how he tried to pretend that it wasn't his account. This was a couple years ago around the time that his OTR song became a big hit, and I was shocked that he wasn't "cancelled" for that. But I guess that him being a member of the LGBT community makes him immune to that?

John K

Established
Very interested video for make an analysis...
Somes things that I found:
1.A Gray alien as Serpent/Satan.
As many people in the conspiracy think, the gray aliens could be slaves of reptilians.
2. The third eye.
The conexion with the spiritual world.
3. The seduction of Adam or Eve (I can not define the gender) by Satan.
( The agenda to blurrie the gender)
4.The homosexual agenda notice moves and clothes of the singer
5. The sexualization of Satan ( dancing).
6. The building of the process is an Hexagram. Related to: star of david, salomon, dark magik, Saturn, Satan, and Sirius.