Like Solomon said 3000 years ago life is vanity.

phipps

Star
To each thier own. But for me I see the way is suicide
The Bible says, “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light” (Matthew 11:28-30). Jesus will remove your heavy burden of guilt and hopelessness and give you true rest in Him.

Twice&I

Established
Everyday is just a constant repetition of travail of doing things I don’t even want to do in the first place. For what profit have man for all his work under the sun? Yet he who doesn’t work doesn’t eat. I hate my life and see no point in working another fifty years when all my hours are endless hatred. Why not just die now. How longer must I pray for death only to wake again to do the same things I hate all over again. As if I want this life unlike Joel. The Lord can take everything and my life included. I don’t even desire to live and very thing I have is meaningless. Therefore why shall I continue on in my vain breath.

Twice&I

Established
The days all muddle together in way and when it’s all said and done. I will have lived decades doing work which I hate, and even the things I enjoy fade and are mere moments in time. Truly there is no point in my life only ups and downs of vanity.

Twice&I

Established
Pray to God to die and he keeps me alive [John 3:16] pray to Lucifer to die nothing happens. Either way my days are pointless

Twice&I

Established
This feeling too shall past only to come return again for all my hopeless decades on this earth. What a wonderful life lol

Start some hobby

Give gardening a try
examining His intricate engineering i.e. seed(s) germination, plant's subtle growth - it supplies calmness to the human mind

If you are able to, then genuinely helping other human beings (who are in genuine dire need) can also brings the same feeling.

This Life is only is. Heaven and Hell both are here on Earth.
If the Human mind is uncontrolled = experiencing Hell!
If the Human mind is controlled (to an extent) and Human Heart is filled = experiencing Heaven!

There's nothing post this Life to experience! The experience machine i.e. this human body (including tongue/taste, skin/touch, eyes/view, ears/hear, and nose/smell) stays here on Earth post death! No question of anything to have after! This is only it. All His effort to emanate this extravagant Universe was/is/will be - for us (alive Human beings)!

Take care man

Solomon killed his own brother for the smallest slight. He was knee deep in pussy. lived the high life. basically he was elite. like elon musk level rich for his time (apparently, i mean historians claim he didnt even exist, but lets assume he was real).

he was hardly anyone to talk about vanity, was he?
if you want a dose of reality, you should visit a cancer or burns ward in a hospital, see the kids in there and take a look at the parents.
tell yourself 'life is vanity'

Twice&I

Established
Solomon killed his own brother for the smallest slight. He was knee deep in pussy. lived the high life. basically he was elite. like elon musk level rich for his time (apparently, i mean historians claim he didnt even exist, but lets assume he was real).

he was hardly anyone to talk about vanity, was he?
if you want a dose of reality, you should visit a cancer or burns ward in a hospital, see the kids in there and take a look at the parents.
tell yourself 'life is vanity'
You missed the whole point. But judging by your vulgar language I doubt you even read Ecclesiastes fully.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The days all muddle together in way and when it’s all said and done. I will have lived decades doing work which I hate, and even the things I enjoy fade and are mere moments in time. Truly there is no point in my life only ups and downs of vanity.
I really feel your sentiments here - if this life were all there was, putting one foot in front of another is hard enough. A couple of times in my life I have turned away from the lord to do my own thing, and after the initial excitement of sin, the emptiness would close in.

The apostle Paul spent much of his life when he wasn’t preaching either making tents (which sounds as much fun as stitching mailbags) or locked up in gloomy dungeons. Still he was able to say in 2 Corinthians 4:

16Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen aretemporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I don’t know if you’re much of a reader @Twice&I but this was a book I read when I felt like you seem to right now

Twice&I

Established
I really feel your sentiments here - if this life were all there was, putting one foot in front of another is hard enough. A couple of times in my life I have turned away from the lord to do my own thing, and after the initial excitement of sin, the emptiness would close in.

The apostle Paul spent much of his life when he wasn’t preaching either making tents (which sounds as much fun as stitching mailbags) or locked up in gloomy dungeons. Still he was able to say in 2 Corinthians 4:

16Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen aretemporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I don’t know if you’re much of a reader @Twice&I but this was a book I read when I felt like you seem to right now

Thanks I may check out the audible version and listen to it while working

You missed the whole point. But judging by your vulgar language I doubt you even read Ecclesiastes fully.
ive merely typed the word 'pussy' whereas solomon was swimming in it.
who is more vulgar then?

according to muslim hadith, Solomon once had sex with 100 women at night. he intended to have sons with every one, but only one gave him a son because he hadn't said 'inshallah' (God willing) before embarking on his sexual conquests.
and im vulgar because i merely typed 'pussy'?

my conclusion btw, is that i wouldnt pay too much attention to Solomon.
'there's nothing new under the sun'
but there is isnt there? human endeavor is all about GROWTH and discovery. the very nature of desire, born out of self-awareness in the world of multiplicity, is that it cannot be satisfied by anything temporal. No matter what humans learn, they'll always want more. So there certainly is always 'something new under the sun'.

it is an infinite desire. that means every single expression of desire, is in truth, the search for the infinite (which is God) and hence 'man was created to worship God).
ultimately life is about aligning our desires to the highest ideals.

Solomon's a lot like them beardbros who indulge in every hedonistic thing imaginable and then grow beards and say 'astagfirullah, dont be like me".

Twice&I

Established
who is more vulgar then?

according to muslim hadith, Solomon once had sex with 100 women at night. he intended to have sons with every one, but only one gave him a son because he hadn't said 'inshallah' (God willing) before embarking on his sexual conquests.

but there is isnt there? human endeavor is all about GROWTH and discovery. the very nature of desire, born out of self-awareness in the world of multiplicity, is that it cannot be satisfied by anything temporal. No matter what humans learn, they'll always want more. So there certainly is always 'something new under the sun'.

it is an infinite desire. that means every single expression of desire, is in truth, the search for the infinite (which is God) and hence 'man was created to worship God).

Solomon's a lot like them beardbros who indulge in every hedonistic thing imaginable and then grow beards and say 'astagfirullah, dont be like me".
I didn’t read all this because it’s vanity lol. Also wise people to my understanding don’t use terms like that. You could have simply said women but when words like that is already in your head you’re going to type it out. Of all the words in the world why not just say he had multiple women. But no you chose the dumbest term used to refer to a female. Therefore your point to me is foolishness

Twice&I

Established
who is more vulgar then?

Also I’m not a Muslim that religion leads to hell. So in addition to you having a filthy vocabulary and trying to base your point on a heathen religion. Also using your own wisdom when the Bible says Solomon was the wisest man. No other man but Jesus was wiser. You’ve already lost me when you typed that foul term. The rest is just icing on the cake to the fact ye know not what your talking about

Twice&I

Established
who is more vulgar then?

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Filthy language ie "pussy"
Meanwhile solomon was shagging everything in sight and killed his brother for wanting a bit of action.

And youre quoting him? Silly xtian.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Meanwhile solomon was shagging everything in sight and killed his brother for wanting a bit of action.

This is why no one takes any of the ignorant Muslims on here seriously lol. Its obvious you're projecting you're perverted degenerate mind onto Solomon, because that's what you would do if you were in his shoes. Gotta question anyone who bites the carrot of promised virgin little children in "heaven".

Solomon killed Adonijah because he was promised the throne by David, and Adonijah thought he should be king because he was the oldest. Also all this took place well before Solomon fell into sin.

Twice&I

Established

What does a man who you originally doubted even existed who died 3000 years ago have to do with your language. As if pointing to another sinner cleanses your own. You have zero credibility right now

This is why no one takes any of the ignorant Muslims on here seriously lol. Its obvious you're projecting you're perverted degenerate mind onto Solomon, because that's what you would do if you were in his shoes. Gotta question anyone who bites the carrot of promised virgin little children in "heaven".

Solomon killed Adonijah because he was promised the throne by David, and Adonijah thought he should be king because he was the oldest. Also all this took place well before Solomon fell into sin.
1) islam exhonorates Solomon.
Your religion says he was a pagan who went loco.

I am speaking on my own terms, not for islam. It is obv you are a desperate xtian who is living in denial about islams domination on the intellectual and spiritual front. It is by far the most complete religion...and yet here i am, speaking on my own terms.

2) im perverted, sick etc?
The old testament is full of savagery inc r*pe. In the old testament it says if a woman is raped by man, the man has to marry herm there is mass murder in the bible.
The truth is you guys are the ones who ignore all this and then try to play righteous against people like me.

Here are solomons own words in
Ecclestiastes 2
I denied myself nothing my eyes desired;
I refused my heart no pleasure

Jesus said to even look at a woman with lust is adultery.

I dont regard the words "swimming in pussy" vulgar...and this is hardly islamic language. This is western white ppl/xtian type language. Lmao you guys are always getting spanked on here. So so so dumb.

Islam says Solomon was faultless btw. It is xtian belief that he was a pagan who was so phased by the pussy that he lost his faith over a bit of foreign punani.
Do you want me to not be vulgar? That is literally your belief..im repeating your beliefs to you guys. Lmao.