Light hearted or not: who do you think the antichrist could be

Not a human or a ghost. A sociological concept/being. It represents the highest point at which sickness and insanity can rise in world society before God finally ends it. IMO
In ancient cities destroyed by the God, evil was not represented by a human or a ghost. It was about corruption of society. When it's global, we call it apocalypse.

Lyfe

Star
Chris White does a good job of debuking the notion that Jesus is horus and other gods.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Fallen Archangel

Mine is serious. If Hollywood has psychologically prepped us for the current covid game, then iam positive it has played with the "coming antichrist" theme.
1634505857817.png

Look but don't listen. It's an earworm that i only listened to once but yet stuck in my head

TokiEl

Superstar
So believe or not. Serious or for fun, who do you guys think might be the anti christ?
If the antichrist is the same as the prince who shall come in Daniel 9... then he will confrm a covenant with many at the start of the 70th and last seven.

Dan 9 26“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

We might find the start of the 70th and last seven by counting 7x360 weeks from when the jews restored control over Jerusalem during the war on 7 june 1967.

Counting 7x360 weeks from 7 june 1967 come to 23 sept 2015.

So the antichrist if he is the prince who shall come... ought to confirm a covenant with many on or right after 23 sept 2015.

Coincidentally the pope confirmed Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations on 25 sept 2015.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

platinum

Established
I think its Elon Musk and Grimes's child. Whatever his name was... X Æ A-12 ...?? I think he has the perfect relation between AI technology and the elite. I doubt any of the old politicians have much time in the world to be an Antichrist. So we'll have to wait till Arch Angel XYZ grows up unfortunately..

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think it’s good to have a general idea of the identification criteria for this particular “person of interest” but also bear in mind how people relate to packaging.

I have lost count of the times I have been asked to locate a particular product for my wife and I’m unable to see it, even when standing right in front of it as the packet was not what I was expecting.

With Jesus, tradition had added criteria that were never in the Bible, such as “when messiah comes, no one will know where he was from”. In the same way, we can be busy developing narratives about exactly who we think they might be, and these narratives may throw sand in our eyes.

I don’t believe in this, but if i did, Donald Trump. The head injury being a metaphor for the crown, I.e his power weakened with his loss last year only to return stronger in 24z
Donald trump would be interesting, really he is the opposite of Jesus, Jesus was caring and charitable while Trump is about wealth and personal gain, Jesus was charismatic, Trump not so much

If the antichrist is the same as the prince who shall come in Daniel 9... then he will confrm a covenant with many at the start of the 70th and last seven.

Dan 9 26“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

We might find the start of the 70th and last seven by counting 7x360 weeks from when the jews restored control over Jerusalem during the war on 7 june 1967.

Counting 7x360 weeks from 7 june 1967 come to 23 sept 2015.

So the antichrist if he is the prince who shall come... ought to confirm a covenant with many on or right after 23 sept 2015.

Coincidentally the pope confirmed Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations on 25 sept 2015.
Interesting. I always thought the Catholic church is evil, the child abuse, the slavery and abuse of women in Magdalene laundries, the torture of people during the inquisition. The hoarding of wealth, something Jesus was supposedly against. Beleive in Jesus or not, just looking at his teachings and the catholic church and you can see they are in polar opposites.

I think its Elon Musk and Grimes's child. Whatever his name was... X Æ A-12 ...?? I think he has the perfect relation between AI technology and the elite. I doubt any of the old politicians have much time in the world to be an Antichrist. So we'll have to wait till Arch Angel XYZ grows up unfortunately..
There is something off about Elon i have to admit and naming your child that. Very weird

Obama is pure evil but I don’t think he meets the criteria for the Antichrist.

However lately I’ve been wondering about his deep brain stimulation project and Biden. I’ve been wondering if Biden has the implants which could explain his strange behavior and rigid poses at times. I’m also curious about Hilary.

Both had head injuries so to speak, so both may have had brain surgery and who knows what implants may have been inserted? People absolutely can be controlled remotely with implants:

“DARPA hopes to do that with an implanted device that will take over some functions of the brain's hippocampus, an area that's important to memory. The agency has already used a device that does this in rodents, Ling said, and the goal is to move on to people quickly.”

More information:

“Meanwhile, the team at MGH will work with Draper Laboratories to develop a tiny device that could be implanted under a patient's skull. Electrodes would record neurological data, and then the device could be programmed to deliver tailored therapy to the brain.

Researchers say their work will build on the established concept of deep brain stimulation, which has been used successfully to correct brain circuitry that has gone awry in movement disorders like Parkinson's disease.“

Journeyman

Established
well winter is coming its an infinity war that's in the endgame calls for a Great Reset in 2030 so thinking the groomed person is around age 20 21 or 22
Interesting to compare this with Terry Boardman's analysis of Steiner's 'Ahriman' prophecy:

Conclusion

It is my view, as I have said, that the Ahrimanic incarnation has already begun, and that the vehicle is now 20 years old and will step onto the stage of world affairs, either in his own right or through a proxy or proxies, most probably from 2030 onwards, but perhaps as late as the 2040s. Wherever the vehicle may have come to life, the actual geographical scene for its adult activity I believe will be, at least firstly, the south-western USA. Finally, Steiner emphasised 3 key points about the incarnation of Ahriman:

It cannot be prevented.

It can bring good over the long term insofar as we wake up to the spirit through resistance against Ahriman’s materialistic impulses.

If Ahriman is not recognised, his influence will be harmful.

“The important thing is that humanity should not sleep through Ahriman’s appearance.”

Obama is pure evil but I don’t think he meets the criteria for the Antichrist.

However lately I’ve been wondering about his deep brain stimulation project and Biden. I’ve been wondering if Biden has the implants which could explain his strange behavior and rigid poses at times. I’m also curious about Hilary.

Both had head injuries so to speak, so both may have had brain surgery and who knows what implants may have been inserted? People absolutely can be controlled remotely with implants:

“DARPA hopes to do that with an implanted device that will take over some functions of the brain's hippocampus, an area that's important to memory. The agency has already used a device that does this in rodents, Ling said, and the goal is to move on to people quickly.”

More information:

“Meanwhile, the team at MGH will work with Draper Laboratories to develop a tiny device that could be implanted under a patient's skull. Electrodes would record neurological data, and then the device could be programmed to deliver tailored therapy to the brain.

Researchers say their work will build on the established concept of deep brain stimulation, which has been used successfully to correct brain circuitry that has gone awry in movement disorders like Parkinson's disease.“

From his own mouth to your ears:

Journeyman

Established
From his own mouth to your ears:

Another fit for the 'fatal wound' - completing his second term and unable to be President again.

Biden steps down / is removed as unfit under the provisions of the 25th amendment. Kamala Harris assumes the Presidency, but lacking experience asks if Obama will support her by serving as VP. Harris then falls as the Jussie Smollet / A N Other scandal breaks and forces her out of the White House. Obama is now back from the fatal wound as 48th POTUS.

Course this works in different ways for others as well. Prince William has a big scar on forehead:

I think the multiplicity of candidates and some of the suggestive breadcrumbs which are left are not accidental.