LGBTQ activists block Tel Aviv Pride March: 'There is no pride in occupation'

im pretty sure a large chunk of israelis are athiests and homosexuals.
then there's the satanic elite who rule them.....

the 3rd jewish temple always was meant to be THE masonic temple dedicated to lucifer. Hiram Abiff, the 'builder' of the original temple was apparently the founder of freemasonry....the 'temple' on the temple mount is important to them.

@Thunderian honestly though, if this happened what would be your take on it? im not going to accuse you of supporting this (knowing you're a christian)..but clearly the people you do support, are obsessed with building the temple.

then again you have a knights templar image in your avatar.....you probably fap to this image every night.

dajjal's palace outside Madina.
The tower/clock standing over the Kaba
the city of Riyadh is hardcore level

their king faisal even blessed Pakistan with this

@Thunderian
this is totally you

Kung Fu

Superstar
A LGBT person living in an Islamic society is the only one who could really answer that best but there are examples. You have to acknowledge that lgbt people are not a protected group. They’re disowned from their families so violence against them goes unreported and doesn’t get investigated. It’s the same as sex workers here, displaced people are easy targets for violence. If people get imprisoned on false allegations to punish them for being gay then I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility they would murdered for it too. That’s why I compared it to lynching. Prejudice corrupts the law all the time. I don’t really see the difference between them being killed for being a homosexual and doing what gay people do? It’s just dog whistle politics really. Gay people have been hung and beheaded in Islamic countries. Are these people really having sex in public in countries they know they’d get murdered for it if caught? That’s crazy.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/19/militia-lgbt-iraq-report-gay-lesbian-persecution
Yes, I agree that they're not a protected group but within Islamic law there are rules that are afforded to everyone regardless of you being gay, straight, and etc.

The only for people to be punished for the act of sodomy or straight sex would be if they did it in a public place and there 4 trustworthy witnesses that witnessed the act itself. Now if you're stupid and filthy enough to do this in the public where there can be kids, women, and men walking around then you deserve to be punished for being so stupid.

Again, I invite you to show me any primary source where in any Islamic country with an established Muslim or supposed Muslim government is setup where someone has been punished for being a homosexual?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Does it need to be "mass...?"

HAMAS EXECUTES PROMINENT COMMANDER AFTER ACCUSATIONS OF GAY SEX
BY JACK MOORE ON 3/2/16 AT 8:23 AM

LINK
This is laughable. First, off Gaza is blocked off from the rest of the world but yet you're telling me a WESTERN media outlet was able to find a story where Hamas, a group funded by Israel as admitted by former Israeli Prime Minister, supposedly killed someone for being a homosexual? Second, I asked for a source from within the Islamic world not an open air prison being occupied by a foreign GOVERNMENT.

Since you believe that Muslims kill people for being homosexuals so easily it will be easy for you to find me a primary source from the past or present. Give me a primary source from any Islamic country whether it be from the past or from the present where an Islamic government has sentenced and punished a person for being a HOMOSEXUAL?

Violette

Star
Yes, I agree that they're not a protected group but within Islamic law there are rules that are afforded to everyone regardless of you being gay, straight, and etc.

The only for people to be punished for the act of sodomy or straight sex would be if they did it in a public place and there 4 trustworthy witnesses that witnessed the act itself. Now if you're stupid and filthy enough to do this in the public where there can be kids, women, and men walking around then you deserve to be punished for being so stupid.

Again, I invite you to show me any primary source where in any Islamic country with an established Muslim or supposed Muslim government is setup where someone has been punished for being a homosexual?
Yeah but isnt it illegal to be gay? They may have laws afforded to them but they also have laws made against them. You can’t arrest anyone for their thoughts I can admit that but they would have to be in hiding to evade persecution. It’s not safe for them to be openly gay and celibate. You can’t just diminish this all to homosexual acts alone when homophobia is institutionalized in Islamic societies. Like I said before prejudice corrupts law. Maybe you cant relate because you aren’t a minority (I’m just assuming) but people get killed because of their race, sexual orientation, and/or gender under the guise of something else all the time. That’s why I referred to dog whistle politics because you can use coded language to conceal your true meaning and only the targets will know what you’re really saying. Cops kill a black dude for reaching for a cellphone they thought was a gun....no they killed him because he was black so they made the worst assumption possible.
In August 2010, an 18-year-old Iranian, Ebrahim Hamidi, a client of Mostafaei,faced execution on charges of homosexuality on the basis of "judge's knowledge" which is a legal loophole that allows for subjective judicial rulings where there is no conclusive evidence. Hamidi, who has been temporarily reprieved after his case drew widespread international attention, is not gay.

In July, human rights groups raised alarm over a sharp escalation in the use of capital punishment in Iran where almost two people a day were executed in the first six months of 2011.
I just have a really hard time believing two dudes would go at it in public in a country they know they could be killed for during so. Is it possible? Yes. Likely? I doubt it. People don’t really have sex in public all that often to begin with.

DesertRose

Superstar
Like I said before prejudice corrupts law. Maybe you cant relate because you aren’t a minority (I’m just assuming) but people get killed because of their race, sexual orientation, and/or gender under the guise of something else all the time. That’s why I referred to dog whistle politics because you can use coded language to conceal your true meaning and only the targets will know what you’re really saying. Cops kill a black dude for reaching for a cellphone they thought was a gun....no they killed him because he was black so they made the worst assumption possible.
Violette no offense but you gotta stop equating being black with being gay they are apples and oranges.
We are societies that promote the right and forbid the wrong when it comes to morality.
We will never run on the same principles as the west. (Edit: in regards to this issue)
The laws should guarantee that a person's private life is private and people should not get persecuted for what they do in private that is between them and the Creator on the day of judgement.

Last edited:

Violette

Star
Does it count as public if nobody is around?
Idk, not really? I wouldn’t view a secluded area where there wouldnt be any people walking around the same way as somewhere in a heavily populated area.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yeah but isnt it illegal to be gay? They may have laws afforded to them but they also have laws made against them. You can’t arrest anyone for their thoughts I can admit that but they would have to be in hiding to evade persecution. It’s not safe for them to be openly gay and celibate. You can’t just diminish this all to homosexual acts alone when homophobia is institutionalized in Islamic societies. Like I said before prejudice corrupts law. Maybe you cant relate because you aren’t a minority (I’m just assuming) but people get killed because of their race, sexual orientation, and/or gender under the guise of something else all the time. That’s why I referred to dog whistle politics because you can use coded language to conceal your true meaning and only the targets will know what you’re really saying. Cops kill a black dude for reaching for a cellphone they thought was a gun....no they killed him because he was black so they made the worst assumption possible.
It's not illegal to be gay it's illegal to be performing homosexual intercourse of all kinds. And the only way you would be prosecuted for these illegal acts is if it was done in public where 4 people could witness it.

Homophobia is everywhere not only in Islamic countries. There is just as much homophobia in Western countries as there is in Islamic countries. The only reason you might see it less here is because people are afraid to speak their minds because if they do they can lose their jobs. And by homophobia I mean people just not liking homosexuals. Throughout history no people have ever really liked homosexuals so nothing has really changed.

However, there has never been one case within the Islamic world neither in the past nor the present where someone was prosecuted and killed for simply being a homosexual. And if you disagree I would love to see such a case but until now I have never found one.

I just have a really hard time believing two dudes would go at it in public in a country they know they could be killed for during so. Is it possible? Yes. Likely? I doubt it. People don’t really have sex in public all that often to begin with.
Well that's the only way someone can be punished and luckily people are smart enough not be getting it on in the public which is why not one person has been killed within an Islamic country or caliphate by an Islamic government for simply being a homosexual.

Lurker

Star
not one person has been killed within an Islamic country or caliphate by an Islamic government for simply being a homosexual.
Have there been any cases of punishment for homosexual activity (with witnesses)?

Violette

Star
Violette no offense but you gotta stop equating being black with being gay they are apples and oranges.
We are societies that promote the right and forbid the wrong when it comes to morality.
We will never run on the same principles as the west.
The laws should guarantee that a person's private life is private and people should not get persecuted for what they do in private that is between them and the Creator on the day of judgement.
No offense taken :) but they’re still two minorities that face a lot of discrimination that’s why I’m comparing them even though they aren’t exactly the same. There’s nothing wrong with being strict on what’s right and wrong but it bothers me that people get executed for stuff like this. They’re still human. It’s a victimless crime.... whether or not people agree with it it’s not like they’re hurting anyone beyond whoever participates in it. They don’t get fair trials either. Apparently it can be up to the knowledge of the judge making it a subjective ruling.

elsbet

Superstar
This is laughable. First, off Gaza is blocked off from the rest of the world but yet you're telling me a WESTERN media outlet was able to find a story where Hamas, a group funded by Israel as admitted by former Israeli Prime Minister, supposedly killed someone for being a homosexual? Second, I asked for a source from within the Islamic world not an open air prison being occupied by a foreign GOVERNMENT.

Since you believe that Muslims kill people for being homosexuals so easily it will be easy for you to find me a primary source from the past or present. Give me a primary source from any Islamic country whether it be from the past or from the present where an Islamic government has sentenced and punished a person for being a HOMOSEXUAL?
What you asked for is irrelevant... this wasn't in response to you. And you never asked for an islamic source, anyway... you should have though. They wouldn't perjure themselves, I imagine?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Have there been any cases of punishment for homosexual activity (with witnesses)?
Not that I know of. Reason being is because whatever a Muslim does behind closed doors is their business. The state/caliphate under Islamic law have no right or access to what people do in the privacy of their own homes.

Kung Fu

Superstar
What you asked for is irrelevant... this wasn't in response to you. And you never asked for an islamic source, anyway... you should have though. They wouldn't perjure themselves, I imagine?
There are plenty of Islamic sources you can find online with regards to punishments for various other crimes yet there isn't one for simply being a homosexual. What you're saying doesn't make any kind of logical sense. You're telling me that Islamic governments would "perjure" themselves regarding various other crimes, much worse than homosexuality, yet show no court public evidence for crimes regarding homosexuality?

Even all your WESTERN secondary sources regarding sovereign Islamic nations doesn't show us that people within those countries were punished simply for being a homosexual.

Funny how not one person on here has been able to show me one case where an Islamic government killed a person for simply being a homosexual. You have 1400 years of Islam and you guys were not able to provide ONE. I wonder why.

elsbet

Superstar
There are plenty of Islamic sources you can find online with regards to punishments for various other crimes yet there isn't one for simply being a homosexual. What you're saying doesn't make any kind of logical sense. You're telling me that Islamic governments would "perjure" themselves regarding various other crimes, much worse than homosexuality, yet show no court public evidence for crimes regarding homosexuality?

Even all your WESTERN secondary sources regarding sovereign Islamic nations doesn't show us that people within those countries were punished simply for being a homosexual.

Funny how not one person on here has been able to show me one case where an Islamic government killed a person for simply being a homosexual. You have 1400 years of Islam and you guys were not able to provide ONE. I wonder why.
You need an islamic source now because there were plenty of articles showing that homosexuals were killed for being homosexual... I see. Islamic source doesn't make it a primary source either-- but it does suggest bias... or worse-- a coverup. Writing about such things is punishable by law.
Check it:

Aljazeera Online reported in May 2004 that three journalists had been punished by a Yemeni court for writing an article about homosexuality that included interviews with men jailed for homosexuality (15 May 2004). The court ruled that the journalists had "violated Yemeni morals and customs"
(Aljazeera Online 15 May 2004).

Clever... can't imagine the penalty for journalists detailing worse on the matter.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
im pretty sure a large chunk of israelis are athiests and homosexuals.
then there's the satanic elite who rule them.....

the 3rd jewish temple always was meant to be THE masonic temple dedicated to lucifer. Hiram Abiff, the 'builder' of the original temple was apparently the founder of freemasonry....the 'temple' on the temple mount is important to them.

@Thunderian honestly though, if this happened what would be your take on it? im not going to accuse you of supporting this (knowing you're a christian)..but clearly the people you do support, are obsessed with building the temple.

then again you have a knights templar image in your avatar.....you probably fap to this image every night.
"the 3rd jewish temple always was meant to be THE masonic temple dedicated to lucifer. Hiram Abiff, the 'builder' of the original temple was apparently the founder of freemasonry....the 'temple' on the temple mount is important to them."
This is a powerful post, thank you. I was unaware of this..... but there they are, checkerboard floor and all.......

Violette

Star
It's not illegal to be gay it's illegal to be performing homosexual intercourse of all kinds. And the only way you would be prosecuted for these illegal acts is if it was done in public where 4 people could witness it.

Homophobia is everywhere not only in Islamic countries. There is just as much homophobia in Western countries as there is in Islamic countries. The only reason you might see it less here is because people are afraid to speak their minds because if they do they can lose their jobs. And by homophobia I mean people just not liking homosexuals. Throughout history no people have ever really liked homosexuals so nothing has really changed.

However, there has never been one case within the Islamic world neither in the past nor the present where someone was prosecuted and killed for simply being a homosexual. And if you disagree I would love to see such a case but until now I have never found one.

Well that's the only way someone can be punished and luckily people are smart enough not be getting it on in the public which is why not one person has been killed within an Islamic country or caliphate by an Islamic government for simply being a homosexual.
Yeah I know homophobia isn’t exclusive to Islam. Russia is largely Christian and they don’t go for it either. Islam is just the scapegoat right now because of how the thread started.

This kid was set be executed on false allegations of being gay. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/iran-mohammad-mostafaei-rights-lawyer
Other articles I read on gay executions, I didn’t read anything about witnesses just people known or suspected of being gay being round up.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/iraqs-anti-gay-pogrom

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/19/militia-lgbt-iraq-report-gay-lesbian-persecution

Just because we don’t hear about homosexuals being killed just for being gay doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Who is going to report it or condemn if they werent wanted anyways? Theyre basically pariahs. There’s been reports of moral cleansing in Iraq by militia groups. Anyones appearance who fit their description of being gay was subject to persecution sometimes execution. Im sure some guys were gay and had sex but they still don’t deserve to burned, beheaded, or mutilated. There was a wanted poster for a man having long hair? Maybe his hair was just luscious idk. I definitely don’t agree with everything the LGBT movement pushes but It just seems kind of extreme to kill people for having gay sex. It should just be up to God to punish them since ultimately it’s an offense against Him not man IMO.