LGBTQ activists block Tel Aviv Pride March: 'There is no pride in occupation'

Damien50

Star
Wow. Noticed that this thread got the straw man so hard the OP was barely even discussed further just denied with no proof. The thread wasn't even about LGBT in Islamic countries but the supposed tactics being used in Israel.

Attention spans weak? Some people just know which buttons to push ttyl create and endless debate. Bravo!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No offense taken :) but they’re still two minorities that face a lot of discrimination that’s why I’m comparing them even though they aren’t exactly the same. There’s nothing wrong with being strict on what’s right and wrong but it bothers me that people get executed for stuff like this. They’re still human. It’s a victimless crime.... whether or not people agree with it it’s not like they’re hurting anyone beyond whoever participates in it. They don’t get fair trials either. Apparently it can be up to the knowledge of the judge making it a subjective ruling.
This is not your call to make........

DesertRose

Superstar
Anyones appearance who fit their description of being gay was subject to persecution sometimes execution. Im sure some guys were gay and had sex but they still don’t deserve to burned, beheaded, or mutilated. There was a wanted poster for a man having long hair?
These actions are against Islamic law.
Wanted poster for a man with long hair seems far fetched since many brethren have shoulder length hair.
We are answerable for Islam not the actions of misguided Muslims.
No one blames Christianity or Judaism for the actions of criminals who are born to their faith.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You need an islamic source now because there were plenty of articles showing that homosexuals were killed for being homosexual... I see. Islamic source doesn't make it a primary source either-- but it does suggest bias... or worse-- a coverup. Writing about such things is punishable by law.
Check it:

Aljazeera Online reported in May 2004 that three journalists had been punished by a Yemeni court for writing an article about homosexuality that included interviews with men jailed for homosexuality (15 May 2004). The court ruled that the journalists had "violated Yemeni morals and customs" (Aljazeera Online 15 May 2004).

Clever... can't imagine the penalty for journalists detailing worse on the matter.
Look how desperate you are now. You're making the claim therefore you're going to have to provide the evidence.

If you're going to accuse Islamic governments for punishing people for simply being homosexuals you're going to need to show me the evidence for it. Islamic countries have courts and paperwork. Give me a country that has an Islamic government ruling it and show me what they're being punished for. It's very simply. You can find these sources regarding theft, murder, adultery, and etc. but yet you can't provide me one on homosexuality? You have 1400 years of Islam. It should be very easy for you.

Give me the link for the Aljazeera nonsense you posted.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wanted poster for a man with long hair seems far fetched since many brethren have shoulder length hair.
No one blames Christianity or Judaism for the actions of criminals who are born to their faith.
Didnt prophet Muhammad pbuh have longer hair? I know its sunnah to rock the shaved head (thats how I roll lol) but I have heard the description of him as having longer hair.

Lurker

Star
Not that I know of. Reason being is because whatever a Muslim does behind closed doors is their business. The state/caliphate under Islamic law have no right or access to what people do in the privacy of their own homes.
OK. Only asked because the witness part made me think of Salem. Not trying to imply anything--that's just where my head went.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yeah I know homophobia isn’t exclusive to Islam. Russia is largely Christian and they don’t go for it either. Islam is just the scapegoat right now because of how the thread started.

This kid was set be executed on false allegations of being gay. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/iran-mohammad-mostafaei-rights-lawyer
Other articles I read on gay executions, I didn’t read anything about witnesses just people known or suspected of being gay being round up.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/iraqs-anti-gay-pogrom

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/19/militia-lgbt-iraq-report-gay-lesbian-persecution
In your first link the four people are not being charged for being homosexuals but for committing the act of sodomy and attempting to r*pe the victim. These are serious crimes which will be investigated just like how crimes of r*pe are investigated here.

Also, if you're going to provide sources from Iraq can you please make sure they're prior to 2003 when an actual stable government ruled. Right now it's anarchy thanks to the US. There is no law right now in Iraq.

Violette

Star
I believe you that it’s against the law but it still happened with impunity. It may seem far fetched to a reasonable person but long hair does come across as feminine to some people so I could see this person being suspected of being gay if the area he lived in is extreme.

Im not blaming muslims for anything here we’re just having a discussion here.

Kung Fu

Superstar
OK. Only asked because the witness part made me think of Salem. Not trying to imply anything--that's just where my head went.
No worries mate. The funny thing is Islam is pretty tolerant of homosexual relationships as in if you look far back enough there's poetry about it, stories, and etc.

Within Islamic jurisprudence sodomy is illegal whether it be between two men or a man and woman. And the only way for you to be convicted would be through 4 people who witnessed it and not only that but they would have to have witnessed the actual penetration and if it was in public. You can imagine this would very difficult to prosecute which is why in 1400 years no one has been punished for it. The only way is if you confess yourself or if you do it in public and you had witnesses witness the actual act.

"the 3rd jewish temple always was meant to be THE masonic temple dedicated to lucifer. Hiram Abiff, the 'builder' of the original temple was apparently the founder of freemasonry....the 'temple' on the temple mount is important to them."
This is a powerful post, thank you. I was unaware of this..... but there they are, checkerboard floor and all.......
The jinnat are part of a dimension that we connect with through the mind, but due to our carnal nature the mind is driven by ego and is constantly In a state of 'drama' ie what they call the monkey mind.
When we link with jinns on the otherside then what is projected back to us is pretty much a monkey mind narrative.
The Jews were practicing spirit communication in Babylon and the jinns told them things just to mess with them (but remember this is really the monkey mind nature at play) so they were convincing people that magic was practiced by Solomon himself.
It's actually the real reason why Jewish rabbis eventually created a story of the fall of Solomon in order to deter people from entering that world and communicating with jinns.
It wasn't because the rabbis were decieving people but they wanted to protect people from a bigger deception. there was wisdom in their 'lie'.
So pretty much most of what is attributed to Solomon by the occult is a lie.
Hiram abiff is mentioned in the Qur'an as a man who possessed knowledge of the book and was able to teleport.
This knowledge is actually the gematria /numerical values of letters and hence the names of God and verses in the Torah.
The difference between the real and false is that they use names of spirits corresponding to planetary entities rather than God. That is the obvious shirk. They do so because using the names of God requires a level of impurity that most men can't acheive and abusing those names for self service results in your own destruction.
using names of spirits is also very dangerous but they can use those to serve their material desires and at least attain them for a while.

All they're doing is taking magic to the next level to acheive total global control, one world government, economy, religion, culture and thoughtform.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I believe you that it’s against the law but it still happened with impunity. It may seem far fetched to a reasonable person but long hair does come across as feminine to some people so I could see this person being suspected of being gay if the area he lived in is extreme.

Can you show me this poster, link, and etc. please?

DesertRose

Superstar
Didnt prophet Muhammad pbuh have longer hair? I know its sunnah to rock the shaved head (thats how I roll lol) but I have heard the description of him as having longer hair.
Yup:)

Prophet peace be upon him sported short hair and long hair.
"The hair of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came down to his earlobes, or between his ears and his shoulders, or it reached his shoulders. When his hair grew long, he would put it in four braids." (islam qa)

I agree with @Damien50 it would be prudent to address the OP but I see your line of questioning requiring answers. You are holding Islam accountable for the actions of criminals.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The jinnat are part of a dimension that we connect with through the mind, but due to our carnal nature the mind is driven by ego and is constantly In a state of 'drama' ie what they call the monkey mind.
When we link with jinns on the otherside then what is projected back to us is pretty much a monkey mind narrative.
The Jews were practicing spirit communication in Babylon and the jinns told them things just to mess with them (but remember this is really the monkey mind nature at play) so they were convincing people that magic was practiced by Solomon himself.
It's actually the real reason why Jewish rabbis eventually created a story of the fall of Solomon in order to deter people from entering that world and communicating with jinns.
It wasn't because the rabbis were decieving people but they wanted to protect people from a bigger deception. there was wisdom in their 'lie'.
So pretty much most of what is attributed to Solomon by the occult is a lie.
Hiram abiff is mentioned in the Qur'an as a man who possessed knowledge of the book and was able to teleport.
This knowledge is actually the gematria /numerical values of letters and hence the names of God and verses in the Torah.
The difference between the real and false is that they use names of spirits corresponding to planetary entities rather than God. That is the obvious shirk. They do so because using the names of God requires a level of impurity that most men can't acheive and abusing those names for self service results in your own destruction.
using names of spirits is also very dangerous but they can use those to serve their material desires and at least attain them for a while.

All they're doing is taking magic to the next level to acheive total global control, one world government, economy, religion, culture and thoughtform.
This is why I really hold tight to the promise of Allah in the Koran where its basically stated "If one doesnt intentionally mess with these supernatural forces, they have now power over us." Now I realize this hocus-pocus has effected a lot of the world, I just make sure I dont ask them for anything nor am I interested in what the have to offer me.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I honestly don't blame Violette, Elsbet is a different story, seeing as at one point I was against Islam as well and said the exact same things. It wasn't until I read Islamic literature and the history of Islam and looked at things carefully and objectively that I found out I was programmed by Western thought to think the way I do. When one examines the evidence with an open mind, easier said than done of course, only then will you know the truth regarding all this homosexual stuff.

Violette

Star
Stating that homosexual issues are comparable or compatible with what ethnic minorities face. If you watch the video, hes pretty clear about it.....
I’m at work, can’t really watch the video right now. I already said race and sexuality aren’t the same but they are comparable as minorities. LGBT people are twice as likely to be targeted for hate crimes as black people so my point still stands.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m at work, can’t really watch the video right now. I already said race and sexuality aren’t the same but they are comparable as minorities. LGBT people are twice as likely to be targeted for hate crimes as black people so my point still stands.
I can believe that histrionic, drama-fueled lgbt people make twice as many claims of hate crimes. I also think that minorities are much less likely to report these incidents, especially Hispanic minorities during the current ICE climate.