LGBTQ activists block Tel Aviv Pride March: 'There is no pride in occupation'

Kung Fu

Superstar
The laws are cited in the link and the previous citation.

You're just shady. :cool:
"The court ruled that a report in Arabic-language newspaper The Week in March 2003, which included interviews with men jailed for homosexuality, had violated Yemeni morals and customs.

Homosexuality in the conservative Arab state is considered a taboo and Yemen's main religion, Islam, denounces homosexuality.

"The ruling came as a huge shock to me," former editor-in-chief Jalal al-Sharaabi said on Tuesday.

"But I respect the law and my lawyer will defend me."

The court gave al-Sharaabi three-month suspended sentence and two other journalists who used to work at the paper both received five-month suspended terms, their lawyer said.

All three journalists, now working at different newspapers, will appeal the decision, their lawyer said."

- https://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2004/05/200849161135820594.html

^ I just copy and pasted the whole article you linked and not anywhere does it say which law was broken and to make it worse the article doesn't reference any law or reference where it actually got its information from. The article has no citations no nothing. And to make it worse for you I asked for people being punished for simply being gay not for being for supposedly talking about homosexuality.

Show me these laws which the article states? Perhaps you should start reading the questions I'm asking carefully and also read your own articles so you don't look like you have a reading comprehension issue.

There you have it folks all these Zionists and Zionist Christians do is lie.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's ironic how some Christians are presenting this negative stereotype of Muslims and their governments regarding their relationships the LGBT community when the very same case can be against Christians themselves.

KF, as I can see does have a point seeing as the articles people have posted in this thread have been crimes of r*pe, sexual assault, and supposed lack of free speech. They have been anything but the punishment of people for solely being gay. It's crystal clear that the West wants to portray Islam as this gay killing machine but fail to actually produce any kind of real academic evidence or court procedures of people being punished for being gay.
Of course, they're hypocrites. Violette is cool and she was genuine in what she was asking and wanting to know but Elsbet and other Zionist Christians are shady little buffoons who think they can lie and manipulate their way around. They might be able to fool some but when your well read on issues they have nothing and exposing their lies is easy and fun so that others can witness how full of shit these Zionists really are.