LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

polymoog

Superstar
These two little snowflakes will file wrongful termination lawsuits and will lose. Why will they lose? Because you will see (if you read the article) that they were fired for "extraneous material" in their emails ... not their pronouns.
im not sure why, if they were confused with male and female online due to their names, they simply wouldnt type a "mr" or a "ms/mrs" in front of their names to end any confusion.

polymoog

Superstar
"Target is selling a ‘tuck-friendly’ bathing suit as part of its massive pride collection, which has already made waves for its overt marketing to create transgender children."
how about a tuck-friendly bathing suit that tucker carlson on it?

Seems the UK is having a pedo crisis 2.0. a new Jimmy Saville situation.

I don't know if people on here know due to many being from the states. But Philip Schofield a UK TV presenter recently came out as gay. Leaving his wife and children in the process. He was labelled a hero even though he had been cheating on his wife and of rumours are true not with other men but boys. Boys hired for his show called this morning. Well the shines worn off and he has had to leave his show as the NDA this kid was forced to sign is about to expire. Schofield is also a huge proponent of trans. Attacking anyone who questioned trans ideology

And it seems he's not the only one. Steven Fry seems to be not a great guy either. Another trans supporter.

I wonder why these men so badly want boys on puberty blockers?!

Dalit

Star
All the talk about Target's tucking suit reminded me of this. Sorry that the song is catchy.

clambot

Veteran

JoChris

Superstar
Seems the UK is having a pedo crisis 2.0. a new Jimmy Saville situation.

I don't know if people on here know due to many being from the states. But Philip Schofield a UK TV presenter recently came out as gay. Leaving his wife and children in the process. He was labelled a hero even though he had been cheating on his wife and of rumours are true not with other men but boys. Boys hired for his show called this morning. Well the shines worn off and he has had to leave his show as the NDA this kid was forced to sign is about to expire. Schofield is also a huge proponent of trans. Attacking anyone who questioned trans ideology

And it seems he's not the only one. Steven Fry seems to be not a great guy either. Another trans supporter.

I wonder why these men so badly want boys on puberty blockers?!

They like the young people for their appearance, and because they have lower standards for dating due to inexperience.
They want a sex toy, not an equal partner.
All these older men especially seem to never grow up mentally.

clambot

Veteran

Floridafoot

Established
Target has partnered up with an open satanist to sell lgbtpbbq+ merchandise to children

Theyre being so obvious now that the lgbtp agenda IS satanism

Well looks like it's time to stop what little shopping I do at Target. They're over priced anyway. Most of the stuff there is Walmart quality at best. It's a shame, though. There's almost nowhere to run anymore. If one needs to get basic household items it doesn't matter where you're shopping... they're all run by the same entities behind the scenes. The symbolism and slogans on that merchandise are inspired by pure hate. They're so militant and aggressive. So much for live and let live, eh?

clambot

Veteran

Last edited: