LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

The lgbtqp+ grooming at target is off the charts this year. Clothes for children and babies with a "pride" theme.
Bathing suits that allow for "tucking ".

A woman asks target employees where the straight section is

This is awful. It's getting way too obvious, and they don't even care. I'm really angry at the manager of Target not even wanting to talk to them! They asked a question, and he just leaves? How many times do they have to ask and he still ignores them? I just don't understand how people can actually stand up for this nonsense and not see how it's indoctrinating the kids! Even in Walmart, they have pride clothes displaced near the front, they won't hide it at all anymore.
It feels they are trying to make people angry on purpose!

Dalit

Star

clambot

Veteran
I think Cruz is stretching it with this stunt but even if it is only for his political plumage, at least he's keeping the spotlight on these creeps.

clambot

Veteran

This is awful. It's getting way too obvious, and they don't even care. I'm really angry at the manager of Target not even wanting to talk to them! They asked a question, and he just leaves? How many times do they have to ask and he still ignores them? I just don't understand how people can actually stand up for this nonsense and not see how it's indoctrinating the kids! Even in Walmart, they have pride clothes displaced near the front, they won't hide it at all anymore.
It feels they are trying to make people angry on purpose!
I agree, it's so obvious now that it really does seem they're doing it on purpose.

And that is so true that walmart has this stuff too. While I've read stuff online about a boycott of target, if walmart is doing it too there's not too many options for a lot of people.

I almost feel bad for the manager though. If he were to say anything against it he can get fired or worse, depending on location they can make up bogus "hate crime" charges. Such a messed up agenda putting people in these positions!

And that is so true that walmart has this stuff too. While I've read stuff online about a boycott of target, if walmart is doing it too there's not too many options for a lot of people.

I almost feel bad for the manager though. If he were to say anything against it he can get fired or worse, depending on location they can make up bogus "hate crime" charges.
That's the sad thing, where are people to go? Seems the thrift shops will be the only ones that won't be catering to the nonsense, but what if they do it, too? It seems unfair to push this on everyone.

That's the sad thing about working on a major store like that, he could get in lots of trouble..I wish he could of said something to the customers at least, but what is one to do? The censorship really is getting out of hand.

That's the sad thing, where are people to go? Seems the thrift shops will be the only ones that won't be catering to the nonsense, but what if they do it, too? It seems unfair to push this on everyone.

That's the sad thing about working on a major store like that, he could get in lots of trouble..I wish he could of said something to the customers at least, but what is one to do? The censorship really is getting out of hand.
There may be regional differences, but over here where i live the majority of thrift stores are in on the agenda, unfortunately. One of them hires the stereotypical blue haired leftists, the other one had ordinary people working but when i went online to research them i found out that they were organizing an ages +16 drag queen show... very disappointed.

If i had been in the manager's position i'd like to think i would have politely pretended to be neutral while encouraging her to write a letter (or many letters) to corporate to have her concerns heard. Knowing me, i would freeze up and not know how to respond, but then, im not qualified to be a manager lol.

There may be regional differences, but over here where i live the majority of thrift stores are in on the agenda, unfortunately. One of them hires the stereotypical blue haired leftists, the other one had ordinary people working but when i went online to research them i found out that they were organizing an ages +16 drag queen show... very disappointed.

If i had been in the manager's position i'd like to think i would have politely pretended to be neutral while encouraging her to write a letter (or many letters) to corporate to have her concerns heard. Knowing me, i would freeze up and not know how to respond, but then, im not qualified to be a manager lol.
Oh boy, yeah that's not good. Seems like it's everywhere. Wow, the elites sure don't want us to escape, do they? I don't understand why the thrift shops would do this, but I guess they don't want to get in trouble? Seems they are hiring people in their little stereotype boxes unfortunately...
That would of been a better method on how to handle the situation, yeah. It doesn't seem easy to be a manager so that's understandable lol.

Wow, the elites sure don't want us to escape, do they? I don't understand why the thrift shops would do this, but I guess they don't want to get in trouble?
By now im going completely off thread topic here, but i have heard rumors that even small businesses have to be "allowed" to exist, or else some people with influence in the chamber of commerce will make running a business difficult to the point of driving them out of business...

The large "freemansons accepted" placard on the sign at the city borders sure lends credibility to the rumors...

By now im going completely off thread topic here, but i have heard rumors that even small businesses have to be "allowed" to exist, or else some people with influence in the chamber of commerce will make running a business difficult to the point of driving them out of business...

The large "freemansons accepted" placard on the sign at the city borders sure lends credibility to the rumors...
It really seems unfair that they will bully them like this. I guess almost any business has to put up with this, now..just goes to show how much power the elites have on anyone who wants to make it, even for the small businesses.
It's true about the freemasons. It's sad how we even have one of their buildings even where I live, they have way too much influence and say..

JoChris

Superstar
Potential trigger warning:

David AKA Alphabet Man
@IBA_Ministries

When I was in my early 20's, I went to NYC to get castrated. Then was going to go to Mexico & then Thailand to get more surgery done; maybe even the "final snip". Two weeks before castration I was on a beach on Coney Island with 2 post-operative transgender "women". We were having a good time til it got serious, they looked at me and said, "Don't Do It!"

One said "All my life I thought IF I could just become a woman I'd be happy & I'd find peace & purpose. Now I'm legally & medically a woman but am more miserable now than ever before. I think of taking my life everyday. Please don't do it to yourself! I just want to die & not exist!"

The other looked at me & said, "I think of taking my life several times a day. Please don't put yourself in my place. I hate myself for what I've done to my body. You don't want to live like this, feel like this or be like this every single day of your life. Don't do it!"

I never went to my appointment for castration & I never furthered the process. Major turning point in my life. If not for them, I may have made some more bad choices and mutilated my body. The wrong-sex hormones for 20+ years was enough, but I also had some free-floating silicone injected into my face & body, but I never went further.

The hormones wreaked havoc on my mind & body for many years; the battle with #depression, #anxiety & #PTSD was the least of it. This is not just #physical or #medical, it is #mentally #crippling and a #Spiritual attack as well! Suicide attempts & all!

This Is What I Call My "Spiritual Intervention"... if not for those two post-op transgenders speaking the hard truth to me, then I would not have survived that cult.

I Am Blessed To Be Free!
11:05 AM · May 9

Here is his blog. http://www.ibelongamen.com/blog/david-aka-alphabet-man-all-you-need-to-know

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
These two little snowflakes will file wrongful termination lawsuits and will lose. Why will they lose? Because you will see (if you read the article) that they were fired for "extraneous material" in their emails ... not their pronouns. For the extraneous material. That distinction will be lost in the warped minds of the Alphabet Mafia, but what can you expect?

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Target is selling a ‘tuck-friendly’ bathing suit as part of its massive pride collection, which has already made waves for its overt marketing to create transgender children."