LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

clambot

Veteran
My, my, how the Barrymores have fallen.

I always enjoyed the Shakespearean acting of John and the comic gruffness of Lionel's Doctor Gillespie.

They are most certainly spinning in their graves along with the rest of the classic actors of the Barrymore clan.

Of course I do not wish anyone on either side to get hurt, but going on recent modern history things are not going to turn out well if physical attacks on this brave Muslim woman start as well [IMO UK authorities need to move her for her family's safety]:

Thankfully, others covered the story since she removed her Tiktok clip.

A recent update shows Jeffrey Marsh, a self-declared non-binary individual who she exposed as gr00ming kids in her original video subtly threatening her. Anyone who knows the slightest bit of body language gets his message loud-and-clear.

Quite understandably Muslims are calling others to support her right now:

Criminal "trans" groomers like Jeffrey Marsh are all over the internet and they usually get away with it most of the time.

JoChris

Superstar
The photos that will stop you in your tracks: As more states seek ban on trans women competing in women's sports, experts insist the 'undeniable' physical advantage CAN'T be undone by gender-affirming care
  • The hugely divisive issue of trans participation in sport returned to the spotlight after a school girls' team won a state title with help from a trans girl
  • It's the latest flashpoint in the debate that was thrust into the mainstream when trans swimmer Lia Thomas became an NCAA champion in March 2022
  • Researchers and elite athletes say the science speaks for itself: Trans women have a physical advantage that can't be undone

JoChris

Superstar
Kellie Jay Keen, the controversial women's rights activists from the UK has been visiting the capital cities in Down Under the past week. Unsurprisingly there have been protests which would have turned violent if it wasn't for the strong police presence.
The story has been covered extensively on mainstream news and websites. It is very easy to find Twitter clips that give coverage from both sides. Security had to body-slam a transactivist who tried to snatch the microphone.
Here is a particularly good clip from yesterday.

P.S. I just watched the video again and realised she used the "F word" way more frequently than non-Australians would be used to (I have learned to switch off because you need to here). If you are offended by that either don't watch or prepare yourself mentally first.

Last edited:
Another young woman is suing after being coerced into sex reassignment surgery as a minor. Hopefully the threat of potential lawsuits will discourage the mutilation of children.

A California teenager, referred to in court documents as 18-year-old Layla Jane, is suing doctors who performed a double mastectomy on her when only 13 years old as part of a gender reassignment process.

Layla, part of a growing number of people regretting the decision to transition made when they were minors before the age of consent, shared with Laura Ingraham, “I don’t think I should have been allowed to change my sex before I could legally consent to have sex.”

“I don’t think I’m better off for the experience, and I think transition just completely added fuel to the fire that was my pre-existing conditions.”

According to legal papers, Layla experienced moodiness, anxiety, gender confusion and anger issues as a child. At age 11 learned about radical transgender ideology and went online to learn more about the new trend.

She self-diagnosed that she was a boy and believed transitioning would solve her mental health problems.

According to the suit, doctors at the Permanente Medical Group and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals rushed her on to cross-sex hormones and a double mastectomy without properly assessing her mental health problems.

Her evaluations lasted only 30 minutes and 75 minutes, records show.

Legal papers identify the carers as Susanne Watson, a psychiatrist in Oakland, San Francisco-based plastic surgeon Winnie Tong, and Lisa Taylor, a pediatric endocrinologist in Oakland.

They are accused of ‘intentional, malicious, and oppressive concealment of important information and false representations’ that saw Layla pushed into the procedures.

It’s claimed they presented Layla Jane and her parents with a terrifying choice: ‘Would you rather have a live son, or a dead daughter?’ — language that echoes complaints from other detransitioners across the US.

These are decisions I will have to live with for the rest of my life,’ Layla said in a statement.

‘I’m ready to join the growing group of detransitioners so that no other child has to go through the torment I went through at the hands of doctors I should have been able to trust.’

Pre "transition" dylan mulvaney acting just as obnoxious and over the top as post "transition" dylan.

I have mixed feelings... on the one hand, his ridiculous mannerisms are not necessarily him deliberately mocking women, as he was behaving this way since before he took the step of claiming to be a woman.

On the other hand, who behaves that way unless they have a desparate need for attention and validation?

JoChris

Superstar
Pre "transition" dylan mulvaney acting just as obnoxious and over the top as post "transition" dylan.

I have mixed feelings... on the one hand, his ridiculous mannerisms are not necessarily him deliberately mocking women, as he was behaving this way since before he took the step of claiming to be a woman.

On the other hand, who behaves that way unless they have a desparate need for attention and validation?
I got this clip on my recommended list. Alice Beth Stuckey is right, he had a fantastic voice and he has ruined it.
Watch 11th minute to see that.
He will greatly regret the drastic move he made to become famous when he is no longer in fashion and corporations move onto the next fad.

The wokest administration of our time:
I keep thinking about how all this stuff will look in 50 years time (or even way earlier) when all these adolescent fads have died, how people will look back at it and cringe that governments were actually complying to it.

DavidSon

Star
The story is obviously going international since it is on the Al-Jazeera English news channel. The comments are showing Muslims are outraged.

Thank you for giving this story recognition I salute you.

@JoChris I've only warred you over posting hateful material against the Islamic community. Now more than ever it's clear who are the danger to nature, God, and humanity. All of us who were brought up Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Islamic, etc.- must raise our voices in defiance to the trans(human) agenda. Together we conservative people are the majority; they will never conquer us, the real people.

Last edited:
It might have been mentioned before but this just happened:

And then it's caused this:

It's not the first time that Neonazis have been very arbitrarily chucked into something to try to cause outrage and be used as a scapegoat a legitimate cause in the media.

JoChris

Superstar
Thank you for giving this story recognition I salute you.

@JoChris I've only warred you over posting hateful material against the Islamic community. Now more than ever it's clear who are the danger to nature, God, and humanity. All of us who were brought up Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Islamic, etc.- must raise our voices in defiance to the trans(human) agenda. Together we conservative people are the majority; they will never conquer us, the real people.
Where it comes to defending the underdog, everyone should put aside their differences and do what is right.
No one should ever be bullied like that poor woman EVER.

I agree that conservative people need to co-operate to fight especially now the extremists are showing their true colours.
I expect there are many LGBT+ people who would agree with this tweet too.
1679307460339.png

P.S. my post from a month ago, that for me removed all doubt it is a spiritual battle.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
So no heterosexual people have ever had the same things happen to them? Ok. Got it.❗
The guy in the video clearly said that the same things do happen to straight people. It's a horrible thing. Some are warped and afflicted more than others. They NEED healing!

Lyfe

Star
To add to this, look how it's now being spun by the so called "Christian" media:

James Reimer’s decision not to wear a Pride warmup was a missed opportunity to live his faith
This was a chance to extend a hand to the marginalized, and it was squandered.

It's sad, but it's quite evident by now that the woke mob in media has absolutely no shame. It's literally them vs everyone!

JoChris

Superstar
IMO this is sad, but it shows how powerful the transactivists are in some areas.
Another rally today in Hobart Tasmania, but this time the LGBT+ supporters are allowed to drown the real women out.
[Foreign tourists with families, please note for future reference.]
What I find extra disgusting is that two female [traitors to women!] Green Party politicians are in the booing crowd.
Like a commenter in the feedback says, the protestors are noisy and nearly all sound male.