LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

This article is very biased on how they feel about drag queens and their shows being for only 19+ of age:
Screenshot_20230310-052808~2.png
The title itself really is trying to get people to think it's BAD for them to have this age restriction! Just another way for them to get their feet into the door! Here's a blurb from the article:
Screenshot_20230310-052835~2.png
So, it seems to cover their tracks, the one drag queen from the club is saying it "shouldn't be open to all ages, but not restricted to 19+"
What does that even mean? Shows like this aren't even appropriate for anyone who isn't legal! Why keep pushing this narrative? It seems the MSM is so protective over their precious drag queens, they will show articles like this to the populace. It's an outrage!

redqueen

Superstar
why does it have to be all ages,when
We already See all these other "drag"
events for that

because there is an agenda being pushed
even in my own town it's starting any parent
against it is racist,phobic blah blah blah

We already Knows what tptb are trying to
really do by pushing these agendas and none
of it leads anywhere Good

#pp
#punishpedos
#pedopurge

JoChris

Superstar
Of course I do not wish anyone on either side to get hurt, but going on recent modern history things are not going to turn out well if physical attacks on this brave Muslim woman start as well [IMO UK authorities need to move her for her family's safety]:

Thankfully, others covered the story since she removed her Tiktok clip.

A recent update shows Jeffrey Marsh, a self-declared non-binary individual who she exposed as gr00ming kids in her original video subtly threatening her. Anyone who knows the slightest bit of body language gets his message loud-and-clear.

Quite understandably Muslims are calling others to support her right now:

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
"Trans...species?"

LoL I am sure at least some here might remember the rock band GWAR? I remember when they first appeared and the original members seemed to be honestly just pure outlandishness (at least from what I can recall from the one time I encountered their personae in an interview they did on some talk show back in the early 1990s.)

Ah, the good ol' days. I was surprised to find that they're still around, at least with new members, but they seem to have taken a turn toward pure "shock for shock's sake" (and are now obviously chasing the dollars.)

I get the same feeling from these folks who parade their mental illnesses for shock's sake (or for whatever dollar they can get for it.)

But like all trends, time will eventually wash them away, and we'll find them atop the trashcan of history.

Where they belong.

redqueen

Superstar
I would like to Ask each parent going in or coming out
what do Ya expect Your Child/ren to Learn from this
event,what is the lesson behind taking them to this

don't wanna Hear it's about acceptance as that's the
easier answer and there are so many wholesome ways
to teach a Child acceptance besides this sickening crap

I wanna Hear the actual life lessons of Seeing
men dressed as women doing sexual dancing for cash
and Children being allowed to give them the cash

they also allow for the Children to dance for cash from those
same older men dress as women,there are many pedos
that hide amongst these groups doing these events

give me what the actual lessons the Children are supposed
to take away from that?

what I See is horrible lessons being taught,that is nothing
but grooming disguised as acceptance
those parents at those events should be investigated
I would put money on there being pedos in those audiences

there is probably a lot of the go along to get along virtue
signallers amongst them too that have no idea the harm theyre
actually going to cause for their Children they just don't want
to be that unhammered nail

#pp
#punishpedos
#pedopurge

JoChris

Superstar
Of course I do not wish anyone on either side to get hurt, but going on recent modern history things are not going to turn out well if physical attacks on this brave Muslim woman start as well [IMO UK authorities need to move her for her family's safety]:

Thankfully, others covered the story since she removed her Tiktok clip.

A recent update shows Jeffrey Marsh, a self-declared non-binary individual who she exposed as gr00ming kids in her original video subtly threatening her. Anyone who knows the slightest bit of body language gets his message loud-and-clear.

Quite understandably Muslims are calling others to support her right now:

The story is obviously going international since it is on the Al-Jazeera English news channel. The comments are showing Muslims are outraged.

The story is obviously going international since it is on the Al-Jazeera English news channel. The comments are showing Muslims are outraged.
That jeffrey marsh character seems so demonic, something about his mannerisms just makes my skin crawl.

It is rather telling that he effortlessly switches subjects from sodomite acts w his "husband" to child s*x abuse trauma, on a video targeted for kids

This article had a decent breakdown of how the issue with harassing the woman, Shumirun Nessa, started.

A Muslim comedian named Shumirun Nessa made several TikTok videos exposing Marsh’s behavior. All she did was expose what Marsh himself had put out there and ask why this man is encouraging minors to join a private Patreon group where Marsh said they could talk more freely.

Someone posted one of Marsh’s private videos on Patreon that he encourages kids to access, and it’s about sex with his husband.Nessa pointed out in her videos that this man appears to be grooming children very openly. Gays Against Groomers has also been warning people about Marsh. He’s a well-known transgender ideologue who deserves to be a household name for the same reason that wanted posters used to hang in the post office. Everyone should know that this is a dangerous person and kids are not safe around him. No adult should be encouraging minors to contact them online. That’s a recipe for disaster. Just because the adult says they support trans-kids doesn’t make it any less creepy or less of a violation of the parent-child relationship. Marsh ought to be restrained from reaching out to kids.

Sometime after Feb. 27, Marsh’s Patreon added an 18+ filter, but there’s no actual ID process to gain access. All a minor has to do is click a button that says “I am over 18.” Marsh may have added the filter because Nessa questioned why he was enticing minors to have private chats with him on Patreon.

After Nessa’s videos went viral, a wave of trans-activists started harassing her online. She says they have doxed her address and sent threatening emails that tell her what schools her daughters attend (and they’re right). Nessa also says her car has been vandalized and trolls have posted photos of her without her hijab to shame her. She took down all the videos she made about Marsh and apologized to the terrorizers and asked them to stop stalking her.“I just got an email saying — pretty much a threat, saying they know where I live. And what scares me the most is they have got my daughters’ details on the email, like what time I leave to drop them off and pick them up,” said Nessa. “My daughters are now involved in this. Some of you might know that my car was damaged in this whole thing … I’m done. I don’t want to do anything. I’m not going to talk about Jeffrey Marsh. I’ve deleted everything, removed it … please don’t come to my house. You get on with your life and I’ll get on with mine.”

Nessa has since removed that video and posted a new one asking for people to stop fighting between communities. She seems genuinely scared for her safety. PJ Media reached out to Nessa and Marsh to interview them about this situation. Neither responded in time for publishing.

Marsh did however post a new Tik Tok, in which he did not apologize or ask anyone to stop harassing Nessa. “What do taxidermists do for work?” he asks while mugging at the camera. “Stuff,” is the punchline. Is it a veiled threat about what happens to his critics? Maybe. I think it’s more likely he’s cheekily saying “get f*cked” to Nessa and anyone else criticizing him, as that’s what “get stuffed” means colloquially. He’s not as clever as he thinks he is.

Nessa has a comedy YouTube channel with 32,000 subscribers where she posts funny videos. On Tik Tok, Nessa has seven million followers. The video she made that started this dispute was very effective at pointing out what Marsh does with kids. It’s weird, and he should stop. I’m sorry Nessa deleted her videos. They were effective. And perhaps that’s why she’s been targeted in such a heinous way.

But then trans-insanity swept the nation, and now there are adults out there enticing our children to contact them online if their parents “don’t understand” them. There are groups who entice kids out of their homes and take them to live with new “glitter families” who promise to be supportive of their trans identity. The Gender Mapper Project has collected many stories of minor children spirited away from their families in this way.

Countless parents tell me that their daughters and sons were “adopted by affirmative parents of their trans-identified friends”, in another time we would have called this kidnapping. These “Glitter Families” undermine the rights that parents have to determine what is best for their child and create a toxic and sometimes permanent wedge between parents and child by demonizing the mother for not affirming and labeling her “abusive” “wicked” and “wanting their child’s suicide”.
Jeffrey Marsh, the self-described non-binary TikTok personality, openly engages in this kind of grooming. He encourages children to go “no contact” with their parents if their families don’t support their identity. It’s not in dispute that he does this regularly. There are many videos of him saying just that. He also makes videos for “kids only,” or asks parents to stop listening and let the kids have the device.

Drew barrymore grovels before dylan mulvaney as he celebrates his 365th day of "girlhood" by appearing on her talk show.

One of the comments pointed out how drew is dressed in what appears to be masculine clothes as dylan wears a dress. Total inversion.

(Without making it about looks, do all these dudes go to the same surgeon for their "feminization" surgery? Seems these drs are one trick ponies when it comes to this, adding oversized cheekbones to a face does not a woman make)

Drew barrymore grovels before dylan mulvaney as he celebrates his 365th day of "girlhood" by appearing on her talk show.

One of the comments pointed out how drew is dressed in what appears to be masculine clothes as dylan wears a dress. Total inversion.

(Without making it about looks, do all these dudes go to the same surgeon for their "feminization" surgery? Seems these drs are one trick ponies when it comes to this, adding oversized cheekbones to a face does not a woman make)
I didn't realize drew had a talk show. I will be sure to watch it as much as I do Ellen Degenerate witch is never.