LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

It says it all. The fear of the backlash is real and has spread.

View attachment 83849
It has Jim Jones, Jones town end of days vibes. they know people are waking up and not falling for this cult. So now they get violent. Im worried about the women who are fighting this though. Men who fight against this dont seem to get half the violent threats and abuse that women are getting

Looking at their mug shots... they know what awaits them within the walls of incarceration. Its written all over their face. Even in PC, there will be no "safe spaces" for them... not even in solitary confinement.
My grandfather and uncle were prison officers and they were very open about what happens to these men. One story. My grandfather had a 'man' come into the prison. He had raped a baby, yes a baby. He was put in a cell with a man with the largest ..err member... the next morning he needed reconstructive surgery and needed a stoma bag for the rest of his life. Sadly the prison officers didnt hear a thing that night to stop it oops. I think these cases are the only times criminals and staff have an amnesty

JoChris

Superstar
It has Jim Jones, Jones town end of days vibes. they know people are waking up and not falling for this cult. So now they get violent. Im worried about the women who are fighting this though. Men who fight against this dont seem to get half the violent threats and abuse that women are getting
Death threats are starting for real against pro-women campaigners as well.

free2018

Star
My grandfather and uncle were prison officers and they were very open about what happens to these men. One story. My grandfather had a 'man' come into the prison. He had raped a baby, yes a baby. He was put in a cell with a man with the largest ..err member... the next morning he needed reconstructive surgery and needed a stoma bag for the rest of his life. Sadly the prison officers didnt hear a thing that night to stop it oops. I think these cases are the only times criminals and staff have an amnesty
No one likes short eyes. None of the men do. Most of them have children. They aren’t fans of the p and neither is the Creator.

Edit: short eyes is the right word

Last edited:
MYSTERY BABYLON? The US has been labeled the worst country for pushing ‘extreme gender ideology,’ sex change surgeries on youth. Read more below:
No surprise there since we are living in a satanic country.

Dalit

Star
An article saying children are sexual beings from babies. The UK Labour MP who tried to antagonise a woman for defending women and children safeguards is a part of it

Alfred Kinsey said the same, too. Sick. Let kids be kids as long as possible. Sure, they have a sex/gender in the bio sense, but all this perversion and experimentation on them must end.

Even the Bible states 3 times that it is better for someone who causes a child to sin to have a great millstone tied around his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea (Matthew 18:6, Mark 9:42, Luke 17:2).

An update on this case.

Several more distrubing tweets in this thread

The Christian organization that would place children with these deviants is "Christian" in name only.
Another update. One of the men had previously been accused of r*ping a young boy in 2011, prior to the adoption of these boys.

The journalist who originally broke the story detailing William Dale Zulock, Jr and Zachary Jacoby Zulock’s demonic alleged crimes on their adopted boys now has another blood-boiling reveal. The following is a story on how a system meant to protect kids instead allowed them to fall prey to these two evil men.

Townhall.com’s Mia Cathell on Thursday turned her focus to how William and Zachary were able to adopt their kids in the first place. Cathell reveals in her article that that Zachary had previously been credibly accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy back in 2011.

Despite this, a completely oblivious special needs adoption agency which worked in partnership with the Georgia Department of Human Services allowed the couple to adopt the two children in 2018. The Georgia courts then made the adoption official on November 7, 2018, seven months after the boys moved in.

Cathell had revealed over the prior two days sordid details regarding William and Zachary’s sickening alleged abuse of their adopted sons and how they pimped them out to pedophiles in the Atlanta suburbs. She also released details about their co-conspirators.
To recap, not only did All God’s Children and the Georgia Department of Human Services turn a blind eye to Zachary’s past alleged p***philia, but the Zulocks specifically targeted the two children because they came from broken homes. On top of this, the police blew a golden opportunity to rescue the boys.

For what I've read the of me sheriff depts in the trafficking of children, i would unfortunately not be surprised if th3 investigation was mishandled on purpose.

free2018

Star
Another update. One of the men had previously been accused of r*ping a young boy in 2011, prior to the adoption of these boys.

For what I've read the of me sheriff depts in the trafficking of children, i would unfortunately not be surprised if th3 investigation was mishandled on purpose.

If they are still breathing than nothing has been done.

This is an old case, but i found out about it recently.

Woman convicted of s*xual abuse of a toddler and cp, but not named a s*x offender because "women are usually not p3d0philes". Sentenced to only 6 yrs.

Relevant to the thread because we have to wonder how many men will pretend to be women in order to get away with this.

(Warning: The article contains graphic descriptions of the abuse of a 2 yr old, which im not quoting here)

In all, investigators discovered 25,066 child p*rnography images on more than 50 electronic devices when they executed a search warrant on April 25, 2016, including 111 child p*rn movies.

Earlier this year, McEwen also pleaded guilty to s*xual assault and two child p*rnography offences. She was sentenced to six years.

But what the presiding judge would not do was declare McEwen a dangerous offender, which the Crown had sought and with impassioned urgency.

In rejecting the long-term offender order, Justice Kathleen Caldwell weighed the various criteria that must be met, primarily a “substantial risk of reoffence.”

Caldwell determined that McEwen wasn’t such a risk, relying heavily on the evidence and psychiatric report prepared by a forensic psychiatrist with expertise in paraphilia and s*xual deviancy.

Dr. Mark Pearce was agreed upon as an expert witness by both the Crown and the defence when he testified in February. He diagnosed McEwen as a masochist and low-risk to reoffend.

Caldwell accepted Pearce’s conclusion that McEwen derived s*xual arousal not from acts committed against children but from the “extreme humiliation” of her involvement in those acts, which fed her masochism, described as on the moderately severe end.

The judge wrote (and read aloud in court): “Dr. Pearce testified that the current research suggests that women do not suffer from paraphilic disorders apart from masochism. This fact lends further weight to the conclusion that p*dophilia does not apply to you.”

It is not absolutely conclusive that women can’t be p*dophiles.

There are numerous instances of women s*xually assaulting children, albeit most often at the direction — many have claimed coercion — of a male partner.

In this particular case, McEwen was her husband’s slave, committed to do his bidding.

Court also heard, however, that McEwen had initiated at least one of the toddler videos without her “Master” present.

And in at least two earlier instances, McEwen had obtained child p*rnography from two men she’d met online before she’d even met Dickens.

As for the risk-assessment testing, Caldwell acknowledged that such testing hasn’t been validated as being accurate in predicting risk with female, as opposed to male, sex offenders.

They don’t really know what they’re talking about, the experts, because they haven’t looked at the phenomenon closely enough.

That doesn’t mean the phenomenon doesn’t exist.

Thus, women are more inclined to get the justice pass or, as in this case, be sprung out of the dangerous offender category.
In an interview this week with the Star, Pearce emphasized the scarcity of research literature on female s*x offenders.

“I’m not saying there’s no such thing as a female p*dophile, but it is almost an exclusively male disorder.

“That’s not to say no woman has it. There may be some outliers. But women (s*x offenders) usually offend for other reasons, not because of an innate s*xual attraction to children.”

Yet what of female teachers who’ve become sexually involved with young students?

“These are damaged, needy, lonely women,” says Pearce, “not necessarily p*dophiles.”

Surely gender should not be an exculpatory factor in diagnosing p*dophilia.

Women have definitely preyed on children s*xually.

This woman, McEwen, certainly did — on a 2-year-old.

free2018

Star
This is an old case, but i found out about it recently.

Woman convicted of s*xual abuse of a toddler and cp, but not named a s*x offender because "women are usually not p3d0philes". Sentenced to only 6 yrs.

Relevant to the thread because we have to wonder how many men will pretend to be women in order to get away with this.

(Warning: The article contains graphic descriptions of the abuse of a 2 yr old, which im not quoting here)
I will not click the link. Can’t do it.

The lifers don’t care about the outside. If she is lucky, she will only suffer every single day.

Male one eyes hiding in women’s penitentiary will not get a pass. For other crimes, it’s possible.

Most inmates have children. And that includes some of the worst low end criminals on the planet.

( I say the worst low end criminals, because the high end genocidal criminals are the ones in government and other “ Elite” positions)