LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

Its just signs of the end, the Almighty is making this clear. Today evil is widespread and corruption has covered the earth.

Its time to get right with the the One above. Ask God for guidance and if he wills, you will find it.
Oh, I've done so already for a while now. I've been so close to God now for years, and happy to do so :)
I fully understand how the times are and it's sad to know, but it's the unfortunate truth.

It's horrible just going into a Walmart, and seeing pride clothes with rainbows and horrible expressions saying love is love and we are proud and such, and even on an item meant for an infant! I literally saw one of those one piece baby outfits with this displayed right in the front of the store! I'm sure SOME people have noticed by now how stupid this all is.
With all the focus on target, it's good to remember that walmart is all in on the degenerate agenda too.

I think this article gets paywalled, so i took some screenshots
Screenshot_20230530-115926.jpg

Screenshot_20230530-115952.jpg

Screenshot_20230530-120009.jpg

I've been doing a lot of overthinking about this topic, and the agendas layered on top of other agendas.

Simply put, it is almost impossible to boycott EVERYTHING that is in on the agenda. It's not just target and walmart, but grocery stores and other stores as well (this may depend on regional factors). It's also the branda of the items themselves, regardless of what storw they are bought at.

The only way out is to either produce our own things (practically impossible for most people) or to go without. And isn't that voluntarily "you'll own nothing and be happy"?

This article sort of hints at that:

And chances are, it is going to get tougher and tougher to find a company that isn’t under ESG’s thumb. You may not be able to completely eliminate your woke footprint, but you can continue to reduce it. You can continue to look for alternatives, and yes, you can also go without things that you used to consider necessities.
My solution that i am at peace with? We wont be going to target because their display is over the top and right in front of the entrance. Not because i care about their bottom line (i dont think this is about money AT ALL) but because i don't want my young kids to see that and i don't want to see that.

Other stores with a less prominent display will be evaluated on an individual case by case basis. But the main motivation is protecting the children's innocence, not hurting the corporation financially. They aren't doing this for profit, they're doing this to corrupt our kids and make those us of who are against degeneracy think we're in the minority and that it's hopeless.

redqueen

Superstar
With all the focus on target, it's good to remember that walmart is all in on the degenerate agenda too.

I think this article gets paywalled, so i took some screenshots
View attachment 87608

View attachment 87609

View attachment 87610

I've been doing a lot of overthinking about this topic, and the agendas layered on top of other agendas.

Simply put, it is almost impossible to boycott EVERYTHING that is in on the agenda. It's not just target and walmart, but grocery stores and other stores as well (this may depend on regional factors). It's also the branda of the items themselves, regardless of what storw they are bought at.

The only way out is to either produce our own things (practically impossible for most people) or to go without. And isn't that voluntarily "you'll own nothing and be happy"?

This article sort of hints at that:

My solution that i am at peace with? We wont be going to target because their display is over the top and right in front of the entrance. Not because i care about their bottom line (i dont think this is about money AT ALL) but because i don't want my young kids to see that and i don't want to see that.

Other stores with a less prominent display will be evaluated on an individual case by case basis. But the main motivation is protecting the children's innocence, not hurting the corporation financially. They aren't doing this for profit, they're doing this to corrupt our kids and make those us of who are against degeneracy think we're in the minority and that it's hopeless.
We don't have target where I'm at but I already barely use the wm
We have, it's easy enough for me to find a different store to buy the
like 3 things I buy there

polymoog

Superstar
Ha! If only I had a child, then there would be a great opportunity LOL! The backlash we would get... but of course, THIS isn't allowed!
they sell adult sizes, of course. i wore mine last year during pride month, but no one seemed to notice... or at least no one approached me. i was hoping they would. i had enough confrontations during covid when going maskless.

they sell adult sizes, of course. i wore mine last year during pride month, but no one seemed to notice... or at least no one approached me. i was hoping they would. i had enough confrontations during covid when going maskless.
Oh yeah, I recall how it was with the masks... Just getting stopped for exposing my nose cause it was way too hard to breathe lol that was a bit much. Interesting that they didn't say anything about your shirt!

They aren't doing this for profit, they're doing this to corrupt our kids and make those us of who are against degeneracy think we're in the minority and that it's hopeless.
Sadly, yes this is truth. What a world we live in! Catching myself saying this so much these days. We know things aren't right when the children are being directly targetted.
And those were some interesting articles about Walmart! We know they aren't innocent, either. It's true that it should be exposed along with the others. People just seem to be mostly focusing on Target and Bud Light, etc. So many companies are doing it.
It's true that no company will be safe, and what are we supposed to go to, when most of us don't have means to having/making our own products? It's not like it was before when we would all farm and fend for ourselves completely. It's nearby impossible for most of us to sustain ourselves that way.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Tap water...contaminated with hormones, fluoride, and metals...made some fish become "feminized..."

Hmmm...what's the probability that human males became "feminized" as well because of drinking contaminated tap water...? (Just a thought...)

But it's a fact that homosexuality is mainly a spiritual problem...