LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

It is using Woke terms like “body shaming” and “fat shaming” that make you sound Woke. Lol
Alright, that's enough of your crazy shenanigans. Lol! This is getting out of hand. Ever heard of thinking outside the box, and not so much in black and white? Do you feel women need to meet your perfection standard, and when we call it out, you will call us "woke"? Let me guess, the irrational ninja bot wants a Stepford wife bot :p

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Alright, that's enough of your crazy shenanigans. Lol! This is getting out of hand. Ever heard of thinking outside the box, and not so much in black and white? Do you feel women need to meet your perfection standard, and when we call it out, you will call us "woke"? Let me guess, the irrational ninja bot wants a Stepford wife bot :p
I think terms like “body shaming“ and “fat shaming”—unbeknownst to most users—are part of the Neo-Marxist lexicon designed to fuel the ‘us vs them’ (tribal) mentality that, not unlike feminism (“The Patriarchy!”) and transgenderism (“Mah Pronouns!”), has been used to move society to a state of regressive social dynamics.

I think terms like “body shaming“ and “fat shaming”—unbeknownst to most users—are part of the Neo-Marxist lexicon designed to fuel the ‘us vs them’ (tribal) mentality that, not unlike feminism (“The Patriarchy!”) and transgenderism (“Mah Pronouns!”), has been used to move society to a state of regressive social dynamics.
Technically those terms are often used by the Marxist left, yes.. but the idea shouldn't be labelled Marxist. This is when people are censoring each other to put more rules out.

peridot

Established
By the time news hits Yahoo, it's already been seen about a dozen times by better sources.
Having said that, the reason I'm posting this is this shows (a baker dozen's times) that the narrative is becoming more and more vague to demand more and more stuff. This article's title says "Threats Are Increasing," but it sounds like the word "Threat" has been redefined to mean "more and more people disagree with something," especially when reading the comments.

e-Enoch

Superstar
By the time news hits Yahoo, it's already been seen about a dozen times by better sources.
Having said that, the reason I'm posting this is this shows (a baker dozen's times) that the narrative is becoming more and more vague to demand more and more stuff. This article's title says "Threats Are Increasing," but it sounds like the word "Threat" has been redefined to mean "more and more people disagree with something," especially when reading the comments.

Again..."the victim mentality..."

They "love playing the victim..." always...

redqueen

Superstar
Clambot
it's being pushed at more than one place and a lot of these
places won't even tell Peoples
that's what is gonna come about from this crap being pushed
in the msm is the tptb saying that these places no longer have
to disclose to other dorm/sororities etc.. members for the safety
of the tged

that's not right at all
I'm tired of Seeing/Hearing about what are in Truth intact males
who are just playing woman like a Child would play house or something

these in most cases are men who are mentally unstable(seem to be)
who as a man put up way too many red flags when trying to meet/date
a Woman they couldn't

now there has been a created safe place for these males,plus pedos and
w/e else is gonna hide under this new umbrella group that doesn't allow
for questioning or a word spoken against one as its against all
imho
if it's an intact male have a space made just for tgers in the middle
of their tging and there is none of this normalize the bulge crap either
if Your a tged mtf then Your all the way in or just a man in drag to which
again get Your own spaces

clambot

Veteran
Pardon me for not understanding your message.

Perhaps I was unclear: these lawsuits will be quickly settled by the Alphabet Mafia not because they are wrong (and they are) but because they don't want the added negative publicity that will come from a defeat in a court of law. Their defeat is certain, whether now or later, but they will drag it out (pun intended) to gain what little publicity they can in the short run. The alumni will be glad to sweep things under the rug so that their reputation regains what prestige is lost by the University. The university will attempt to compromise with everyone in the hopes that their alumni (and other non-Title IV funding) will continue to increase.

Federal regulations require that any Title IV school (which they are) receive at least 10% of its funding from NON federal sources--or they will lose ALL federal funds. This is what is known as the "Ninety - Ten" rule. Thus the importance of not jeopardizing alumni contributions. A school this large has a substantial 10% requirement to meet. They are not going to antagonize alumni--from which they derive a substantial portion of the 10% needed for the Ninety - Ten rule. The school's administrators couldn't give a rat's patootie what shenanigans go on in a frat or sister house; they care immensely about their funding. Especially federal funds from Title IV -- which you may know better as Pell Grants and Federal Direct Student Loans.

redqueen

Superstar
I was agreeing with Ya Clambot and pointing out
that this is happening in a lot more places and though
there are suits that will get paid out to keep the negative
light off this period

all I was trying to say is whats going to come of the suits is
more hiding in plain sight type of crap where the institutions
will no longer have to disclose the gender identity of anyone
living in the dorms/sororities w/e etc..to its members for the
safety of the tged members

I got a lil ranty too sorry

Kim petras (a man impersonating a woman) is on the cover of sports illustrated.

As i have almost come to expect by now, "conservative" articles miss the point while reporting the story: this is a MAN pretending to be female. Men pretending to be female should not be an excuse to criticize women's- actual women's- appearances.

This is all a stunning and brave celebration of Our Values™ like Diversity™ and whatever, but my first impression of the image below is that the dude has a serious hip aesthetic problem that gives the whole game away.

He’s not what the LGBTQ+++™ people call “passing.”

Of course, The Science™ offers “hip feminization” hormones and surgery (for a fee) to dudes like Kim Petras to turn them into pretty ladies with the hallmark “hourglass” contours of a real woman.
And just like that, it's not about men pretending to be women. It's about women who don't have hourglass shape not being "real women".

(So what does that make women without an hourglass shape? Men? Fake women who aren't "passing"?)

Ironically, the same website had another article (paywalled) titled "it wont be long before we're all expected

to assume everyone is transgender "

Screenshot_20230517-170215.jpg

Don't they realize that by trying to arbitrarily decide based on aesthetics - and not chromosomes - what a woman is and is not, that they are contributing to this?

The article tries to go on about the real differences in the pelvises of males and females, but that has nothing to do with hip waist ratios. A woman, with a female pelvis but with a higher hip waist ratio is still able to go thru childbirth, which would be the reason for the pelvis differences. Men don't give birth.

I will save the rant about fake women who are not even athletes being featured on sports magazines for another day...