LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

JoChris

Superstar
Twitter has been very active about Eli Rubashkin, the man who threw the tomato at Kellie Jay Keen (Posie Parker) and did a runner to Australia soon after [and of course Twitter LGBT+ supporters have been celebrating his arrival here... normal Australians are angry :mad:].

Incredibly the United Nations approves of this woman abuser enough to have him represent "Honour Women for Woman’s Month".
If they still support him after what he did, it this is further evidence to me that the World Elite is behind the pro-Trans ideology.

At least it appears NZ officials have woken up.

National's police spokesperson said the "assault" of anti-transgender activist Posie Parker on Saturday represents a "failure" by police.

"If you have someone that is trying to exercise their freedom of speech and doing a public event like that and they're assaulted, then there's been a failure," Mark Mitchell said.

A New Zealand politician:
It is worth watching if you have the time - An update video of an interview with a NZ radio presenter yesterday:

It really sounds like people have been shook up by what happened. She said she would press charges against Eli after she was told she had to do that herself (or it wouldn't be looked into).
She was slightly tearful at times from the praise and encouragement she received.

I was christened in the church of England. And recently thought about going back after doing some contemplating. And I just could not believe what they have become. Now I'm researching other Christian movements to join

clambot

Veteran
My parents' church was associated with Church of England. They left long ago. In other news:

Kentucky legislature overrides Governor's veto, anti-trans (er, I mean COMMON SENSE) law enacts.

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I was christened in the church of England. And recently thought about going back after doing some contemplating. And I just could not believe what they have become. Now I'm researching other Christian movements to join
@kerrichinchilla, it would appear society is forcing you into a dilemma where your woke programming about “oppressors and the oppressed” has been unraveling, and you have begun to accept and promote Biblical values (grounded in truth about loving God and one another), as opposed to Marxist values (grounded in lies about fighting against your presumed oppressors). I look forward to your powers being used for promoting good and not wokeness.

So in two weeks.

- New Zealand had one woman assaulted and nearly crushed and another woman had her skull broke
- London saw a small group of women kettled in and attacked by trans activists while police walked away
- same day same city a newly formed lesbian only group was protested for having a female only meeting. Police had to sneak them out the back door for fear of abuse.
- 3 insurrections in three US capitols by trans activists.
- a woman who identified as trans shot dead 6 people. Three of which were children. While the media made out she was a victim as she was trans
- last night a man in Canada was set on by a group of trans activists. Clearly mainly men no matter the attire. They go on to physically bassault him while cops watch on smirking at the abuse. Video attached. Look at his profile at what he suffered

These attacked are getting more violent and the police watch on with glee. This is more than just kids being groomed. Something demonic and all out evil is happening

@kerrichinchilla, it would appear society is forcing you into a dilemma where your woke programming about “oppressors and the oppressed” has been unraveling, and you have begun to accept and promote Biblical values (grounded in truth about loving God and one another), as opposed to Marxist values (grounded in lies about fighting against your presumed oppressors). I look forward to your powers being used for promoting good and not wokeness.
I've never been Marxist. Not really woke either. I'd say centrists if I had to put myself in a box. I agree with some (not all) leftist ideas but also agree with some and not all right ideas. I don't think left Vs right is helpful at all

JoChris

Superstar
So in two weeks.

- New Zealand had one woman assaulted and nearly crushed and another woman had her skull broke
- London saw a small group of women kettled in and attacked by trans activists while police walked away
- same day same city a newly formed lesbian only group was protested for having a female only meeting. Police had to sneak them out the back door for fear of abuse.
- 3 insurrections in three US capitols by trans activists.
- a woman who identified as trans shot dead 6 people. Three of which were children. While the media made out she was a victim as she was trans
- last night a man in Canada was set on by a group of trans activists. Clearly mainly men no matter the attire. They go on to physically bassault him while cops watch on smirking at the abuse. Video attached. Look at his profile at what he suffered

These attacked are getting more violent and the police watch on with glee. This is more than just kids being groomed. Something demonic and all out evil is happening

The mask is coming off now most people have lost patience with "be kind", "words are violence" and the grooming of kids.
I heard the term Trans-terrorism some time ago and I think it is accurate.
The people in power are still backing the trans-community all the time though, that is what is mind-blowing to me.
Why?!!!

JoChris

Superstar
Twitter has been on fire after **who** the Democrats have supported after the school tragedy.
Joe Biden's official account made no mention of the school shooting. There was only support for the "trans-community".

Apparently a lot of the media is censoring the word trans so people forget -ha!- that the murderer of 6 innocent people at a school was a transman (I.e. woman).

The media is doing everything to defend TQ+. People are beyond fed up. The huge amount of views but few upvotes is proof of that before you even read the responses.

clambot

Veteran
The people in power are still backing the trans-community all the time though, that is what is mind-blowing to me.
Why?!!!
$$$$$$$
Every little bit counts. They fear losing their pennies.
When enough people start voting with their dollars,
their tune will change. We see it happening already with Big Movie.
As for others: they fear losing that tiny voting bloc.
But, as with so many, they can't see the forest for the trees.
Or, put another way: there are none so blind,
as those who will not see.
$$$$$$$

Dalit

Star
$$$$$$$
Every little bit counts. They fear losing their pennies.
When enough people start voting with their dollars,
their tune will change. We see it happening already with Big Movie.
As for others: they fear losing that tiny voting bloc.
But, as with so many, they can't see the forest for the trees.
Or, put another way: there are none so blind,
as those who will not see.
$$$$$$$
True. The doctors giving the hormones and surgeries will have those patients for life. Maybe that's why they want to start them young so they will have the patients for even more years. The love of money is the root of all evil.

clambot

Veteran
Oh yes, I'd forgotten the medico-psycho phalanx (who wishes to create "patients for life").
Meanwhile, seems like the little snowflakes are turning on each other. Which is good.

I like these Tweets. Gentle, well-aimed digs in the rib get way deeper than obvious attack. It is something enraged transwomen especially can't get their heads around.

Jk is classic British humour. When we make jokes like that we are passed and are at bemused.