LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

clambot

Veteran
Here's an idea: all the "trans" freaks can have their own little category, and they can compete against each other. We can call it: the Not One of Us category. I'll just call it "Freaks".

JoChris

Superstar
If anyone was considering going to NZ, it sounds like boycotting tourism and letting NZ tourism know exactly why is the route to take.
Just in case the tweet is removed, here is the linked article.

A first hand account from a woman who attended the rally. It sounded so scary. :oops:

Last edited:
It's too bad we have to even think about all this. The authorities have this all planned out. The outright malevolence of their plan is so evil that sometimes you can hardly grasp the concept that is so diabolical it leaves you wondering how long ago they came up with it. None of it makes any sense. Things that don't make sense are ultimately evil. They have put so much effort and scientific research into this plan to create future confusion and actual physical harm that it is like living in a war zone. Post-Covid war zone. Who knows what's next? They have created a 21century mental concentration camps. Lunatics running the asylum. So many of them too. Maybe lunatics have always been running the asylum. But people wanted to pretend it couldn't be true. Now though their isn't much choice. Plus you can feel the toxic chemicals in the air. But now this is a new level. Mutilating peoples bodies and using them for scientific experiments. How can this be possible and why isn't it a crime? And what kind of doctor is doing this. People must own stocks in all this like they do with Pfizer. Somebody making a lot of money with all this transgender lifestyle. This is just the beginning too. Now even Orange Man included this in Waco speech today.

clambot

Veteran
Somebody [is] making a lot of money with all this....
Indeed they are. In some places, one can be PAID to be "trans"....and in addition to your "trans" subsidy, you can add SSI ... and food stamps ... and free medicaid ... and rent subsidies ... free bus pass ... oh, you would be gobsmacked at the FREE that is involved. I won't explain how this is possible, but just put in your favorite browser something like, "How can I be paid to be ...." and you'll find it.

Yes, somebody IS making a lot of money ... and somebody is PAYING a lot of money for it. WE are paying for it, me Bucko. You and I.

Who is driving the madness? The Prince of This World. Thankfully I am not OF this world. With great sorrow I am IN it. I cannot avoid certain taxes (such as sales tax, property tax, things like that.) But I damn sure am NEVER voluntarily going to pay another dime of tax that I can avoid.

Floridafoot

Established
This video is so hard to watch. A man punching that elderly woman right in the face?! What on earth is wrong with people? They are so hate filled and angry. This can't be just about women wanting their own bathrooms. Any man who can punch an old lady like that is a hater of women plain and simple. The women who are defending this kind of behavior are in for a rude awakening when this comes back to bite them in the ass.