LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

JoChris

Superstar
A really sad story of a young man regretting his transitioning now: :(

After struggling with a variety of mental health issues – and spending decades suppressing his homosexuality – Ritchie Herron thought the solution to his problems was to become a woman. However, he’s now suing the NHS after, as he describes, he was fast-tracked into making ‘the biggest mistake of his life’ and has been left infertile, incontinent and in ongoing pain.

Lalas

Star
Imo, this is all about preparing the mind for the twisted world of transhumanism that they want to do. (2030-35?) There, biological sex not only does not make sense, but will be an obstacle to the easy exercise of control by the "smart" network. Because the more differences, the more AI will have to deal with "debugging"; and with unified "biological units," equally non-sexual and equally "thinking" it will be easy. So I think transgenderism has as an end - or, again, an intermediate, before the "zero-carbon" man is transferred as code into the Metaverse (2045-60?) - the non-sexual human "on a conveyor belt."

These elite freaks are quite serious in their intentions and have the power and tools to implement them. So the resistance has to be really serious.

edit: Just to add, because I didn't put it right in the end. I do not mean that just some technocratic elite is striving for techno utopia, but I say that all this is an instrument and part of the implementation of the more"higher" diabolical plan for power and change of creation, in the context of the ancient spiritual war. The technocratic elite (families, bankers, etc.), when you trace them to the top, are a very narrow circle, and when you trace their historical origin, you come back to the same familiar characters - Freemasons, Illuminati, Babylonians..

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Last edited:
Matt walsh had a video recently discussing the hypocrisy of "trans conservatives" like bruce jenner policing who is or is not now considered a woman. Basically by embracing so-called trans conservatives it puts the rest of the trans in a position where they actually have a valid point - why does one man pretending to be a woman get to decide if other men pretending to be women are to be affirmed or not?

Seems this trans hypocrisy/double standard is becoming a thing.

Sadly, the commenters are as brainwashed as ever, ignoring Matt's point and focusing all the criticism on dylan. Ahhh, party politics seem to beat common sense.

clambot

Veteran
i liked that political cartoon where the little kid is sitting at the kitchen table doing homework and he asks his "Dad" (who is dressed as a housewife), "What's Blackface?" and the Dad says something like, "Its where people dress up to pretend that they're something they're not."

JoChris

Superstar
i liked that political cartoon where the little kid is sitting at the kitchen table doing homework and he asks his "Dad" (who is dressed as a housewife), "What's Blackface?" and the Dad says something like, "Its where people dress up to pretend that they're something they're not."
If you could find and post it, that would be a great one!

JoChris

Superstar
I found this one via #peaktrans being a hot topic right now:

Thank you Google Translate!
OUR FATHER
of queer religion
Our gender that you are in my being, Sanctified be your roles, Come to us the patriarchy, Self-determine me at your will, in society as in my psyche. Give us today our goal to lynch each day.
Make us misogynists in our offenses, as we are also misogynists in our Faith. Do not let us fall into feminist temptation and free us from reading.
Amen.

JoChris

Superstar
FANTASTIC NEWS!
Elon Musk has unbanned Dr. Jordan Peterson and the Babylon Bee. All Twitterers who agreed with them but kept silent will be emboldened to tell the truth again!

CNN, New York- Elon Musk on Friday said Twitter plans to restore several controversial accounts that had previously been banned or suspended, but added that the company has not yet made a decision about the account of former President Donald Trump.
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/18/tech/elon-musk-twitter-content-policy/index.html

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
ummm I guess it is in the sense that
drag is only supposed to be make believe
dress up