LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

redqueen

Superstar
when speaking online I try not to
disclose too much about my Children
and use they/them or my lil one,my oldest
it's nothing to do with gender w/e just to keep
some stuffs private Mind Ya I don't think thats
what it is with jl

SomaticBanshee

Established
Finally some major pushback. Now with the ban on trans swimmers in professional female sports, this creep is getting his comeuppance. No one’s gonna go see that flash movie next year after this. That devil mess needs to get institutionalized quickly no telling what he is gonna do or how he will react after he gets this message, he’s gonna go on a rampage. Hopefully the cops are watching him and extract him from his hiding place. Where are his handlers? Shouldn’t they be doing stuff to help him/her/it??

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
Its not completely banned, if you switch before 12 years of age (puberty) then you can still compete.
daze their ain’t no way that’s gonna be accepted. The organization that put the ban in place clearly state that they do not condone nor advocate for that.

SomaticBanshee

Established
The Cramps predicted Ezra Miller over two decades ago. This is basically his theme song. He looks a bit like the night stalker doesn’t he?? A representative for this fool does not respond to requests? Yeah that is because he doesn’t have any.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
daze their ain’t no way that’s gonna be accepted. The organization that put the ban in place clearly state that they do not condone nor advocate for that.
Idk, just seen it mentioned in the video that made me aware trans swimming was being outlawed.

Only thing i do know is we live in a corrupt world while the most corrupt have the money to change whatever they like. For the right price you can buy anyone, change any law.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Idk, just seen it mentioned in the video that made me aware trans swimming was being outlawed.

Only thing i do know is we live in a corrupt world while the most corrupt have the money to change whatever they like. For the right price you can buy anyone, change any law.
Me agrees. Why can’t they just establish a trans swimming team and trans specific races/competitions? Sure, if they do this they’ll be gawkers and crowds like freak circuses but eventually people will just move on to the next thing.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Children are not fashion accessories to be used to get likes and validation.
yeah that’s what Harry styles is doing now too. There’s a video on Instagram of him on a set for whatever he’s hawking where he’s holding a baby and he’s pretty much naked. Great job parents of that baby.

Daze

Superstar
Me agrees. Why can’t they just establish a trans swimming team and trans specific races/competitions? Sure, if they do this they’ll be gawkers and crowds like freak circuses but eventually people will just move on to the next thing.
For the large part they are satanists at the top while the devil has sworn to change Gods creation. They want maximum exposure so they put these people into regular sports, on primetime television, hoping to normalize it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Its not completely banned, if you switch before 12 years of age (puberty) then you can still compete.
You advocate for 12 year old females to be sex-trafficked to grown men. You have zero credibility regarding these topics and have exposed yourself as a child-predator.

SomaticBanshee

Established
For the large part they are satanists at the top while the devil has sworn to change Gods creation. They want maximum exposure so they put these people into regular sports, on primetime television, hoping to normalize it.
well this is one of the elite social engineers plans to enact the transhumanist agenda. But not everyone is buying it.

redqueen

Superstar
they won't do that @SomaticBanshee
because a lot of tg's don't want anyone to Know
that they are tged they consider the old self the dead self
and many want to remain that way they want no reminders

which is why I find it strange that the ftm are having Children
if Ya didn't wanna be the gender Ya were and did all of these
transitions to change it why would Ya then put Yourself through
something only Your deadself would be able to accomplish
it's very strange to me

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

SomaticBanshee

Established
Hopefully those ladies can find some dudes who are actually down to support their efforts and act as security for them.
I know. Men need to stand up for these women. Notice how they’re not lending any support. Maybe because men are easier to cancel. Can you blame men for not lending support though? Me too and other men hating groups are gonna regret their campaigns when this gets crazier. All of the alienation is going to backfire and we have the fake stream news media to thank for that for the most part.