LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

‘IT’S HORRIBLE’: Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas ‘destroying’ sport, says official
She said she could no longer stand by and watch as girls are “thrown under the bus” and forced to swim against “biological” male competitors.

If I were a female athlete in any branch, I would resign instead of competing with a man. All should do this.

Sad, but so much truth here.....
That’s why they do their best to destroy the masculinity in Black men by utilizing various ware fare tactics like drugs, economics, long prison sentences, or death.
He's trying to sell the same BS as BLM. There is nothing here that applies to blacks and not to whites.
In the collective white psyche, Black males represent the greatest threat to white genetic survival because only males (of any color) can impose sexual intercourse, and Black males have the greatest genetic potential (of all non-white males) to cause white genetic annihilation
We know they want miscegenation. It seems that the author has invented a suitable scientific basis for this.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He's trying to sell the same BS as BLM. There is nothing here that applies to blacks and not to whites.

We know they want miscegenation. It seems that the author has invented a suitable scientific basis for this.
No. BLM are agents of demasculinization. They work in tandem and subordination with others to promote these agendas. Perhaps you missed the portion of the article which clearly connects said agendas going all the way back to the "buck breaking" phenomenon.

sickgirl15

Established
Ayo guys. James was accused of sexual assault and p***philia yet again. The rainbow community is full of peds. God help us all.
Yes, there are absolutely some (I’m a bisexual woman who is definitely NOT sexually interested at all in underage boys or girls…the mere thought repulses me…) LGBT individuals who are indeed pedophiles, BUT, there are ALSO many “heterosexual” identified men who are pedophiles as well who target underage girls, AND some who target underage boys. I’ve known several homosexual and bisexual men for my entire life intimately (as my close friends, we talk candidly & openly about sex & our likes & dislikes). I find it incredibly biased, ignorant, & discriminatory that certain heterosexuals are so quick to single out and unfairly focus on the LGBT individuals who are pedophiles, while intentionally (or not) overlooking the “heterosexual” identified men (or women..)

Yes, there are absolutely some (I’m a bisexual woman who is definitely NOT sexually interested at all in underage boys or girls…the mere thought repulses me…) LGBT individuals who are indeed pedophiles, BUT, there are ALSO many “heterosexual” identified men who are pedophiles as well who target underage girls, AND some who target underage boys. I’ve known several homosexual and bisexual men for my entire life intimately (as my close friends, we talk candidly & openly about sex & our likes & dislikes). I find it incredibly biased, ignorant, & discriminatory that certain heterosexuals are so quick to single out and unfairly focus on the LGBT individuals who are pedophiles, while intentionally (or not) overlooking the “heterosexual” identified men (or women..)
Nah facts, I'm both sides.

Cough belle delphine

Sibi

Star
‘IT’S HORRIBLE’: Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas ‘destroying’ sport, says official
She said she could no longer stand by and watch as girls are “thrown under the bus” and forced to swim against “biological” male competitors.

If I were a female athlete in any branch, I would resign instead of competing with a man. All should do this.

Man trans was defeated by woman - HAHA! Lia Thomas (fake girl) was defeated by a woman, "Iszac", who wants to be a fake boy.

"Lia" "Iszac"

Man trans was defeated by woman - HAHA! Lia Thomas (fake girl) was defeated by a woman, "Iszac", who wants to be a fake boy.

"Lia" "Iszac"
Sports was a decent area unlike music and cinema. But for all hope to die, they have to pollute everything. Now sports is also a freak show. When they brought freak men 210 cm tall in women's volleyball, I will lose the only thing I follow.

Sibi

Star
Sports was a decent area unlike music and cinema. But for all hope to die, they have to pollute everything. Now sports is also a freak show. When they brought freak men 210 cm tall in women's volleyball, I will lose the only thing I follow.
Well they have let transgender compete at the Olympics so I don't think anything is sacred. One thing that probably won't happen is a man pretending to be a woman as a dancing ballerina. It's also disgusting how they promote them as heroes or trailblazers.

‘My job is to help women give birth, but I was banned from using the word “mother”’

That meant she and her fellow students were taught to erase the words ‘mother’ and ‘woman’ from their professional vocabulary. The replacements were: ‘birthing bodies’, ‘birthing people’, ‘menstruater’, ‘people who bleed’, and ‘chestfeeder’.
She said, “I was reported as ‘unsafe' to the leader of a program who called for a gender forum. [Then] A psychologist did a role-play of a man who thinks he is a woman begging me to let him into my women’s circle."

Well they have let transgender compete at the Olympics so I don't think anything is sacred. One thing that probably won't happen is a man pretending to be a woman as a dancing ballerina. It's also disgusting how they promote them as heroes or trailblazers.
I can already see fake women as dancing ballerinas becoming the latest craze in the media. Just give them more time. They already working on it.

Sibi

Star
I remember when I was a kid, I saw an obvious man dressed as a woman. It was so ugly that I was scared of it. My father said to stay away from them because men who dress as women are crazy and snatch children. In my father's home country they believed all of the perverts were created recently by watching American TV.

I remember when I was a kid, I saw an obvious man dressed as a woman. It was so ugly that I was scared of it. My father said to stay away from them because men who dress as women are crazy and snatch children. In my father's home country they believed all of the perverts were created recently by watching American TV.
What about the freak who is masquerading as the Secretary of Health in USA? That's about as scary as it gets.