LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

Drifter

Veteran
so true. The only trans man i know of is Buck angel who when you look at them they do look like a man, but as soon as they talk you can tell he is actually a she.
View attachment 57611
Leith Ashley is probably one of the most convincing transmen I've seen imo. His voice also sound pretty masculine (he sings too).
images (3).jpegimages (2).jpegimages (4).jpeg
But he is pretty much in the minority in terms of those that can pass. Most trans people have some kind of giveaway. You cant just erase biology post-puberty which is why so many push for puberty suppressants in children.

Drifter

Veteran
The ideology that drives the narrative behind the militancy of LGBTs, especially the Ts, and feminists’ narrative of the “Patriarchy” is the same: Critical theory, i.e., cultural Marxism, demands society create special privileges for a certain class of people (due to “Oppression!”) whether that class is based on race, gender, or the countless other identities swarming the public consciousness.

Like good Marxists, feminists and T-people want the same thing: power and control, but do not want to rely on the traditional means of hard work and merit to get it. Both use narratives, neither of which line up with history or science, to bludgeon people into accepting their absurd theories about how they think society should be changed.

I agree transgenderism is a symptom of the demeaning of women—carried through from its genesis in radical feminism. Amusingly, it is another example of the radical left—of which feminists and T-people proudly carry that banner because they think an oppressive society needs to change for them—eating it’s own because one narrative is too absurd for the other.

The funny part is both narratives can only find support in fabricated evidence. Hence why I find both narratives absurd, why greater society finds both narratives absurd, and why there are so many “transphobes” and “misogynistic tools of the patriarchy” walking around.
Radical feminism was a response to actual oppression. Critical theory and Marxism is largely BS but to throw the baby out with the bathwater and pretend that women and POC were in a position to earn their way to "privilege" is intellectual dishonesty. If half of the human race was "granted" equal standing as human beings from the beginning then feminism wouldnt even exist in the first place.

JoChris

Superstar
Radical feminism was a response to actual oppression. Critical theory and Marxism is largely BS but to throw the baby out with the bathwater and pretend that women and POC were in a position to earn their way to "privilege" is intellectual dishonesty. If half of the human race was "granted" equal standing as human beings from the beginning then feminism wouldnt even exist in the first place.
If husbands loved their wives as commanded by the bible, Ephesians 5:25-31, the flow on effect would be that the sons would be more likely to show same care to other women, and that the daughters would respond with showing respect and affection to other men.
When love is removed, the battle of the sexes starts. We all need to do the best in our section of the world, at the very least to minimise unnecessary battles. E.g. If we want to be treated fairly, we need to treat others fairly. Etc etc.
I have done my best to show love and spoken with respect to my sons to try and ensure they will do the same to other women in their lives.

JoChris

Superstar

JoChris

Superstar
UK people should be happy; it looks like police might be seeing reality again.

---
Public fed up with ‘virtue-signalling’ police officers, new Manchester chief constable says

John Simpson, Crime Correspondent
Monday June 14 2021, 12.00pm BST, The Times
Stephen Watson, the new chief constable of Greater Manchester police

The public are fed up with “virtue-signalling” police officers and would rather they were catching burglars, one of Britain’s most senior police officers has said.

Rainbow shoelaces, taking the knee and “florid social media accounts” will be discouraged at Greater Manchester police under new chief constable Stephen Watson.
Watson, 53, said that “woke” policing needed to be reevaluated and raised concerns that some actions damaged impartiality by “making common cause” with campaign groups officers may have to police or arrest.
When asked if he would take the knee while in uniform, he said: “No, I absolutely would not. I would probably kneel before the Queen, God and Mrs Watson, that’s it.”
“Impartiality is in danger of being upset in our urge and desire to demonstrate that we would like to make common cause from time to time with people whose agenda is very difficult to disagree with,” he told The Daily Telegraph.

“I do not think that things like taking the knee, demonstrating that you have a commonality of view with the protesters that you’re policing is compatible with the standards of service that people require of their police.”
There was controversy last year when Alan Pughsley, the chief constable of Kent police, was filmed kneeling in solidarity with anti-racism campaigners in June as protests swept the globe following the murder of George Floyd in Minnesota.
Several officers at forces across the country were also photographed making the gesture, which was started by NFL athlete Colin Kaepernick in response to racial inequality in the US and police killings of black Americans, but has come to represent opposition to all forms of racism.
Britain’s top police officer Dame Cressida Dick, the Met police commissioner, told officers not to take the knee at protests for safety
reasons.

Watson said: “Officers could put themselves in a difficult place because if you demonstrate you’re not impartial, and you then have to make an arrest, how on earth do you assist the courts to come to just judgment as to you having executed your powers of arrest in an appropriately impartial professional manner?”

Adding that he does not use social media, he said: “I really don’t think the public care what I had for my breakfast, and the idea that I’m some sort of wannabe celebrity.”
He said that although he wanted the force to embrace and engage Manchester’s LGBT community, he could not support “police officers putting rainbows on their epaulettes and wearing rainbow shoelaces”.
“Whether it be through adulterating the uniform with pins and tabs and badges or whatever, and having all manner of florid social media accounts. These are all things which I think leave the public cold, and I just personally don’t think they have a place in policing,” he added.
“I think we’re past the high watermark. The public are getting a little bit fed up of virtue-signalling police officers when they’d really rather we just locked up burglars.”

KevinShane75

Rookie
Backfiring? It's going EXACTLY as they hoped.... DIVIDE AND CONQUER.... Does anyone honestly, truly believe these "PEOPLE" IN CHARGE, TPTB, want any of us lower life forms living happily & harmoniously amongst each other, lol. NEVER.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Neither Critical Theory nor Marxism are BS. Both are real. Papers and books have been written, indeed, entire political systems have been attempted to be run according to those principles (Critical Theory & Marxism)—inevitably, failing in every way, other than to empower an elite group of rapers to keep raping. The sensibility of your post is a fascinating reflection of cultural Marxism.

So, for you, let’s include (only because you insist on more categorical definitions of Oppression!): “REEEcists” with all the “transphobes” and “mysoginistic tools of the patriarchy” walking around. I forgot about all the “REEEcists.”

In my humble opinion this guy rebuts your version of history, in the context of Critical Race Theory, quite succinctly:

Likewise to his story of success, many women will agree that their success isn’t determined by the extent to which men oppress them, but by their merit.

Now we have to add a Z?
Really?
obviously they are adding all perversions. The fact pedos have a flag and have been renamed a more 'friendly' title of MAPS ( minor attracted people) says exactly what this is all about

Maes17

Superstar
I feel this sums up society today

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Cintra

Star
I feel this sums up society today

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984
Yes.
That is correct, the Minitru said so.

Maes17

Superstar