LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

JoChris

Superstar
Hell no. Trannies taking advantage doesnt fly with me. They are being banned from competing in women’s sports, so hopefully it’s a start in the right direction
Yes it does look promising. I doubt if it will be in time for the Olympics however.
yep

this is the man, im sure you can spot which one has a penis

Also hes not the only one

View attachment 57245View attachment 57246View attachment 57247
Any news article which allows uncensored comments has had many people saying they will not watch an event where a biological male cheat is competing against women. Time will tell if their threats are genuine or not.

I hope companies who have paid big $$$$ to show their ads during Olympics are watching people's feedback very carefully.

JoChris

Superstar
How they are being really open about their true intentions

"Groom with pride"

Do they read the comments?!!! Many of the very top ones are savage. Maybe they think Twitter surfers don't take the effort to read responses.

Maes17

Superstar
Yes it does look promising. I doubt if it will be in time for the Olympics however.

Any news article which allows uncensored comments has had many people saying they will not watch an event where a biological male cheat is competing against women. Time will tell if their threats are genuine or not.

I hope companies who have paid big $$$$ to show their ads during Olympics are watching people's feedback very carefully.
I wouldn’t watch a sport if a biological male is competing against women.

Before you ladies throw me under the bus here, testosterone has a lot to do with muscle and physical performance. Then using peds is a whole ‘nother topic to touch on.

However I do think women have a higher pain threshold. Could be to withstand birth/labor pains. I’ve seen ladies do some amazing stuff in college softball and volleyball, that makes me say ouch when they dive.

Mind you I played ice hockey and American football. However back to testosterone and creating an unfair size/muscle advantage. I’m glad Florida is stepping up in banning that

Maes17

Superstar
but which men do you trust? its easy to say but good men dont coem with labels and ask any woman about the 'nice guys' they usually end up being the most manipulative and abusive ones.
That’s why I said easier said than done. If I knew the solution I’d be out there helping. But my experience is a small percentage of my perception.

Not every man and woman will agree with my views. Just as you know not every man and woman will agree with yours. I cannot answer to your post the way you want. I don’t agree with abuse/manipulation. Finding someone like that for you is up to you. Learning to trust is up to you and I understand why you don’t trust.

So ultimately your life. Your call.

Maes17

Superstar
Teaching children anal sex with Nutella and bananas, how can anyone think this is ok?

Fucking what is going on?
Wow. This is all really happening out there huh?

As a parent this is worrisome

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@JoChris

I think in the end, the greatest backlash against lies is standing for the truth. If a woke activist wants to come along and scream at me, I an not perturbed and more than I would be if I found myself disagreeing with our Muslim friends over Israel’s right to exist!!

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris

I think in the end, the greatest backlash against lies is standing for the truth. If a woke activist wants to come along and scream at me, I an not perturbed and more than I would be if I found myself disagreeing with our Muslim friends over Israel’s right to exist!!

The truth always wins in the end. The truth seems to escape even when people actively try to hide it.
E.g. British NHS hiding its equality-diversity policy when this man made a tweet today:

A few hours later several people tweeted the backup (archives old webpages) website which shows the webpage NHS management thought their staff would only see from now on. https://web.archive.org/web/20210605160322/https://people.nhs.uk/equality-diversity-na/edi-glossary/glossary-a-z/

:D

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Pretty important tweet for Scotland's women.

Wikipedia entry: Joanna Catherine Cherry QC (born 18 March 1966) is a Scottish politician and lawyer serving as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Edinburgh South West since 2015. A member of the Scottish National Party (SNP), she was the party's Shadow Home Secretary and Shadow Secretary of State for Justice in the House of Commons from 2015 to 2021.

----
A reader gave archive link to the above article, I posted it here:

IT’S Pride month but not all parts of the LGBTQ-plus community feel welcome at the celebrations. Many lesbians are being called transphobes, because we are same-sex attracted and therefore don’t wish to date or sleep with people who are male-bodied but identify as female.
We are being told we must agree to do so, at least in principle, or else we will be ostracised. Some, like me, who came out in the 1980s and who are veterans of the struggle for equal rights do not feel welcome at Pride celebrations for the “crime” of daring to defend our rights as women and lesbians. This is particularly unfair when those rights and the rights of gay men and trans people were enshrined in the law because of a struggle in which many of us participated.

Some of the gay men who set up Stonewall in 1989, such as Simon Fanshawe, have found themselves “cancelled” for expressing the opinion that allowing people to legally “self-identify” their sex, regardless of their biology, might have implications for the rights of women.

READ MORE: Why was Douglas Ross wearing a rainbow pin during FMQs?
Other gay men, such as MP Neale Hanvey, with a long history of service to his community during the AIDS crisis and of organising past Pride events, have been targeted and harassed because of their support for the rights of women and lesbians to question an ideology which not only threatens to erase our hard-won rights but tries to silence us when we protest.
In all sorts of areas of public life – universities, political parties, third sector organisations and even barristers’ chambers and law firms – women, and indeed some men, face silencing and intimidation for challenging the view that trans women are women and trans men are men and that there shall be “no debate”.
One of the reasons this is happening is that Stonewall, the once widely respected charity founded to campaign for gay rights, having won that struggle, turned its attention to transgender rights. Nothing wrong with that. In Scotland and indeed the UK, the law protects trans people against unlawful discrimination but it’s a good idea to be vigilant that the law is being respected in practice.

However, Stonewall also wants to change the law and supports the campaign to reform the Gender Recognition Act so that people born as men should be able to self-identify and be treated as women, and vice versa.
This is controversial and has put it at odds with gender-critical feminists who argue that sex is different from gender identity, sex is immutable and self-identification of sex without proper safeguards risks undermining the sex-based rights of women and the rights of lesbians to be same-sex attracted, which are protected under the Equality Act.
Stonewall’s Diversity Champions workplace inclusion scheme, to which many employers have signed up, has come in for strong criticism for giving incorrect advice on transgender issues. There is concern that Stonewall is representing the law as it would like it to be, rather than as it is and encouraging the view that it is legitimate to silence and discriminate against those who hold gender-critical views.

I am 100% in support of diversity and equality and of the rights of trans people, but human rights are universal. The problem with the Stonewall advice is that it mis-states the law. Its approach risks creating a hierarchy of protected characteristics with the rights of women and gender critical feminists at the bottom. It may also have led to discrimination, harassment and victimisation of same-sex attracted people, women and those who hold gender-critical beliefs.
An independent legal report for Essex University, carried out in the wake of the de-platforming of two gender-critical feminist academics, concluded that Stonewall’s policy advice did not accurately state the law and could lead to breaches of the Equality Act and the Human Rights Act and unlawful discrimination.
ALISON Bailey, a lesbian barrister, has been given permission by the Employment Tribunal to sue her chambers and Stonewall for allegedly colluding together to have her investigated for her gender-critical views and for putting her livelihood in jeopardy.
The Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) recently heard the case of Maya Forstater, who lost her job because of her gender-critical views. That appeal is widely expected to establish that gender-critical beliefs are protected by the Equality Act (EA), If it does, it could enable many other women who have suffered similar discrimination to sue.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), which is the government body charged with protecting equality and human rights across the UK, intervened in the Forstater appeal to support her argument. The EHRC has also withdrawn from the Stonewall scheme. So have many other organisations including Acas (which advises on workplace mediation), the House of Commons and Channel 4.

In England Liz Truss, the Women and Equalities Minister, has urged all UK Government departments to withdraw from the Stonewall scheme. I’m no fan of Liz Truss but Minsters in all the devolved governments would be well advised to carry out a review of the legality of their equality and diversity policies and look seriously at how these are implemented in practice.
In Scotland, public authorities signed up to the Stonewall Diversity Champions scheme include the Scottish Government, the Scottish Parliament, the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service and Police Scotland. It would be a very serious matter indeed if government policy, policing and prosecutorial decisions were being based on a misunderstanding of equalities law.

Public authorities are bound by the Equality Act’s Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) to foster good relations between groups with different protected characteristics. Following flawed guidance risks doing quite the opposite.
In both the public and private sectors, employers, service providers such as Stonewall itself and membership organisations, including political parties, could face claims for discrimination, harassment and victimisation for implementing policies, including definitions of “transphobia” which breach equalities law and the rights to freedom of belief and expression under the Human Rights Act. We could be in for a tsunami of litigation and damages claims.
Earlier this week, an English barrister said the fact that so many government departments, police, judiciary, schools and universities are signed up to an inaccurate and unlawful view of equality legislation represents a national crisis.
The barrister did not want to be identified. Like lots of people he or she is afraid to enter this debate, for fear of the repercussions. That does not surprise me. My decision to do so, two years ago, has resulted in a barrage of abuse, criminal threats and on one occasion the requirement for police protection. It has also very probably halted my political career, well, for now, at least, but the tide is turning.
For too long many same-sex attracted women and those who hold gender-critical beliefs have found themselves in a relationship of coercive control with employers, service providers and membership organisations. Many of these bodies signed up to equalities policies and definitions of “transphobia” which are wrong in law with the best of intentions but there have also been some very nasty bullies hiding in plain sight.
It is time to call them out and to ensure equalities policies conform to the law and respect the rights of all the protected characteristics under the Equality Act.

Last edited:
Women have had enough. A year ago women were either afraid to upset the trans community, didnt want to be called terf due to its association or truly believed in helping trans women and that transwomen were more oppressed. Many are waking up or just outright dont care.
Comments that were critical of gender ideology were polite and obviously done in an attempt not to hurt anyone. Now comments are brutal, some really brutal. A good example is when a trans person says they will commit suicide if they dont get their way. Before this worked and people would back off. Now people are calling them out as manipulators

I wouldn’t watch a sport if a biological male is competing against women.

Before you ladies throw me under the bus here, testosterone has a lot to do with muscle and physical performance. Then using peds is a whole ‘nother topic to touch on.

However I do think women have a higher pain threshold. Could be to withstand birth/labor pains. I’ve seen ladies do some amazing stuff in college softball and volleyball, that makes me say ouch when they dive.

Mind you I played ice hockey and American football. However back to testosterone and creating an unfair size/muscle advantage. I’m glad Florida is stepping up in banning that
women agree with you. We know mens bodies are different. This is why we want to keep men separate to women in many cases like sports, changing rooms, toilets and r*pe centres.

Drifter

Veteran
I hear you. Us women need and will always need to be more careful about potential danger from stronger people. Transwomen have taken advantage of our justified fear for too long. We need to work together and remain united to make things safe again.

I thought so, I was referring to online life especially wherever pro-trans censors are not present.
Ah I get it. I'm just frustrated. I hate what "womanhood" had become.

dirtdog

A good example is when a trans person says they will commit suicide if they dont get their way. Before this worked and people would back off. Now people are calling them out as manipulators
Me I just tell them go ahead, nothing of value will be lost.

All this crap leads to an end game of legalization of sex with children. I said it in the 90s when they really started pushing the gay crap everywhere.

to put it bluntly, if someone thinks there is 10 trillion genders or think they should chop their ding a ling off and they are now a "woman" they belong in a mental facility. shame we closed all the state mental hospitals.

JoChris

Superstar
I just put links in the update section to try and get other readers to learn about this! https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/in-support-of-marion-millar-2

Full entry (in case removed for whatever reason)
Marion Millar is a mother, an accountant and a feminist from Airdrie in North Lanarkshire, Scotland.
On 28th April she received a phone call from a police constable. Citing the Malicious Communications Act, the officer demanded that Marion attend a police interview in two days time over ‘homophobic and transphobic tweets’.
Marion was told that she had to attend East Kilbride police station so that she could then be driven by police car to Cathcart station as a location ‘with holding cells’ was required. She was told that she would be processed, questioned, most likely, charged.
Marion refused to attend on this particular day due to concerns she would be held for the entire bank holiday weekend. Her first thought was for the welfare of her autistic twins.
In response, the constable told Marion that she would, instead, visit her home accompanied by social workers to deal with her children.
Unsurprisingly, Marion was alarmed at this thinly-veiled threat. Her solicitor was unable to establish contact with the constable, so, concerned for the welfare of her twins, Marion made arrangements to accommodate them elsewhere over the bank holiday in case the police made good on their promise.
She then had to deal with this stress of this situation for a month. Eventually, her interview was rescheduled for 27th May, another bank holiday. This too was postponed, adding to her mental anguish and uncertainty.
Marion was still not told what she had supposedly tweeted to warrant such treatment.

On 22nd May, Marion described her experience on Twitter, garnering an outpouring of support with many people, mostly women, promising to attend Cathcart Police Station on the date of her interview to protest. On 24th May, The Times ran the story of Marion’s ordeal.
On 26th May, Marion’s solicitor was informed by the police that her interview at Cathcart Police Station on 27th May would not be going ahead due to the custody suite being unavailable.
On 27th of May, her birthday, Marion was informed that her interview has now been rescheduled to 3rd June at Coatbridge Police Station.
She still does not know which offending tweet or tweets have necessitated police intervention.
Marion’s Twitter account is still live, so why is a tweet that is not even of interest to Twitter of any interest to the police? Why is Marion being put through psychological torture of the kind that is used by abusers against women to terrify, subjugate and manipulate them? As a direct result of this shameful situation, she has been unable to sleep properly for a month and, after all of these delays and lack of information, the police have not even bothered to inform her as to the reason for the interview. This treatment of a mother of autistic twins is both cruel and disproportionate.
Moreover, why does a Twitter misdemeanour (if, indeed, she has committed one) require such tactics? This incident has serious implications for freedom of speech and protections for women and children under human rights legislation. This is a highly contentious debate around women’s rights. Women need to be able to express opinions publicly when those rights are in jeopardy. The police should be acting as an independent and neutral authority when injustice occurs and definitely not as the moral arbiters of peoples’ tweets.
From the outset the Scottish police have conducted themselves in a manner akin to forces in totalitarian regimes. This is state terrorism, ideological and political in nature, designed to silence an advocate for women’s rights.
Marion has been intimidated and frightened from the outset over a tweet, the nature of which she is still not allowed to know.
Please send a message to the Scottish Police Force (and all of those forces looking on) that these tactics will not be tolerated. Sign our petition to demand that all action ceases immediately and she is issued with a formal apology.
Women Won’t Wheesht.

----
Commenters in the blog revealed the culprits identity. The man has conveniently deleted his Twitter account.

I will give the name since I am nowhere near the UK. - D@v!d P@isley ($cottish @ctor)
Here is an update tweet from her. She has received so much support.

Tidal

Star
All this crap leads to an end game of legalization of sex with children. I said it in the 90s when they really started pushing the gay crap everywhere..

Yeah, men kissing and groping kids has been going on in the entertainment industry for years to try to "normalise" it-

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Women have had enough. A year ago women were either afraid to upset the trans community, didnt want to be called terf due to its association or truly believed in helping trans women and that transwomen were more oppressed. Many are waking up or just outright dont care.
T-people red-pilling feminists is excellent. Now you see one of the reasons why we whom are unwoke don’t buy into leftist ideology: lies built upon lies, used as a bludgeon to coerce people into acquiescing to absurdities.

(Now if feminists will realize the narrative of “The Patriarchy” is another of those bludgeons…)