LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

The only way to make a difference is to take action in the real world. Women need to speak out on the msm platforms about this.

As much as we hate the msm here, that is still the go to media for most people.
Women are speaking out, but people ( or more realistically men) arent listening. Women who have spoke out so far have lost jobs, lost scholarships, lost the chance to compete in sports competitions, have been struck off PhD courses and now are facing 2 years in prison. On top of that they are receiving death and r*pe threats. At the least women who are speaking out are being told they are silly feminists
Just some of the examples on twitter that are allowed. while women are being suspended from twitter for saying women have periods, or women are human females.

1622797228853.png1622797391365.png1622797518839.png1622797552952.png1622797563359.png1622797585924.png

yesterday when Marian was charged with taking pictures of ribbons this man posted this and his university initially took his side
1622797363211.png

Drifter

Veteran
Online (unless in extreme circumstances) they are only words. Potential threats of violence from an unstable person is why everyone should not use real names, personal address etc in online discussions ever.
I'm referring to real life. Not the internet.

Drifter

Veteran
Women are speaking out, but people ( or more realistically men) arent listening. Women who have spoke out so far have lost jobs, lost scholarships, lost the chance to compete in sports competitions, have been struck off PhD courses and now are facing 2 years in prison. On top of that they are receiving death and r*pe threats. At the least women who are speaking out are being told they are silly feminists
Just some of the examples on twitter that are allowed. while women are being suspended from twitter for saying women have periods, or women are human females.

View attachment 57207View attachment 57209View attachment 57210View attachment 57211View attachment 57212View attachment 57213

yesterday when Marian was charged with taking pictures of ribbons this man posted this and his university initially took his side
View attachment 57208
THANK YOU. But many men even on the right dont care because they're too busy scapegoating feminism for the world's ills. Or they fetishize transwomen. I've seen plenty of men talk about how superior they are to bio women. Women are always having to take the blame and responsibility for everything.

THANK YOU. But many men even on the right dont care because they're too busy scapegoating feminism for the world's ills. Or they fetishize transwomen. I've seen plenty of men talk about how superior they are to bio women. Women are always having to take the blame and responsibility for everything.
Exactly this. This new trans cult is a man's movement. They suddenly can play the oppression Olympics and enter women's spaces and instead of being repremanded they are cheered. Men are being put in women's prisons because they I'd as women and shock horror women in these prisons are being raped. It's like putting the fox in hen co-op and being surprised they are all dead in the morning

Drifter

Veteran
Exactly this. This new trans cult is a man's movement. They suddenly can play the oppression Olympics and enter women's spaces and instead of being repremanded they are cheered. Men are being put in women's prisons because they I'd as women and shock horror women in these prisons are being raped. It's like putting the fox in hen co-op and being surprised they are all dead in the morning
"This new trans cult is a man's movement" -YES! I couldnt have said it better. Its always been about erasing women. Why is it that you never hear about transmen forcing themselves into gay dating spaces? Or pushing themselves into male exclusive spaces? Or taking over men's sport? Or threatening men who disagree with them? They're not trying to rewrite masculine language -men arent reduced to their reproductive functions to a avoid offending them in medical parlance. Plus there's the biological power differential that women are rightfully weary of. But yeah, it's all up to them to clean up men's mess.

Maes17

Superstar
Again, you guys dont seem to realize how dangerous it is for women to speak out. Majority trans radicals are bio men. The people in power to change policies are men. Why dont they do something?
Group effort. There are men out there ready to back you ladies up. Gotta learn to trust, I know easier said than done based on history, but that’s the only way

Maes17

Superstar
Hell no. Trannies taking advantage doesnt fly with me. They are being banned from competing in women’s sports, so hopefully it’s a start in the right direction

"This new trans cult is a man's movement" -YES! I couldnt have said it better. Its always been about erasing women. Why is it that you never hear about transmen forcing themselves into gay dating spaces? Or pushing themselves into male exclusive spaces? Or taking over men's sport? Or threatening men who disagree with them? They're not trying to rewrite masculine language -men arent reduced to their reproductive functions to a avoid offending them in medical parlance. Plus there's the biological power differential that women are rightfully weary of. But yeah, it's all up to them to clean up men's mess.
You never hear about prostate, penis, testicle havers or ejaculators, but we are told its offensive to say women have periods, women have ovaries ect

Group effort. There are men out there ready to back you ladies up. Gotta learn to trust, I know easier said than done based on history, but that’s the only way
but which men do you trust? its easy to say but good men dont coem with labels and ask any woman about the 'nice guys' they usually end up being the most manipulative and abusive ones.

Hell no. Trannies taking advantage doesnt fly with me. They are being banned from competing in women’s sports, so hopefully it’s a start in the right direction
they arent though. a man is weightlifting in the female category in the olympics

Drifter

Veteran
You never hear about prostate, penis, testicle havers or ejaculators, but we are told its offensive to say women have periods, women have ovaries ect
Exactly. Being a "man" is self explanatory. Being a "woman" is nebulous concept that anyone can just claim based on a feeling".

Drifter

Veteran
but which men do you trust? its easy to say but good men dont coem with labels and ask any woman about the 'nice guys' they usually end up being the most manipulative and abusive ones.
Yeah, I dont trust men as a collective. My close family and few friends is all but every other man is a literal safety hazard lmao. And many are manipulative and only show their true colours later. Even in my family there are men like that. Only thing is to wait until this craziness dies down or until it starts impacting men. Only when they start getting uncomfortable will they do something.

Scotland is signed up to be front runners including introducing a sex education programme through the curriculum that many find quite disgusting, explaining anal sex using a banana and a jar of Nutella alongside an explanation that this method avoids the risk of pregnancy,
Teaching children anal sex with Nutella and bananas, how can anyone think this is ok?

JoChris

Superstar
they arent just words when 3 women a week are murdered
I hear you. Us women need and will always need to be more careful about potential danger from stronger people. Transwomen have taken advantage of our justified fear for too long. We need to work together and remain united to make things safe again.

I'm referring to real life. Not the internet.
I thought so, I was referring to online life especially wherever pro-trans censors are not present.