LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

Daze

Superstar
Even most catholics priests are full of pedophiles.
Yes, i will acknowledge some are. But does this mean every catholic priest is a p***phile?

If a billion Christians are catholic, how many catholic priests would there be? 200,000, 300,000?

A billion is 1,000,000,000... So lets say 1 million catholic priests, 1 priest per 1000 followers.
That's a ton of people taking there religion from the Bible and harming children.

So once again, is Every catholic priest a p***phile?

You stated...
I'm not gonna deny the fact that some denomimations in Christianity like Jehovah's Witness includes p***philia, human trafficking and child r*pe etc etc... in one of their rituals.
I mean that's just nonsense. Could there be a satanist who infiltrated a JW church and done these things? Sure, why not.
Does this mean every JW does these things?

I mean this is stupid, i feel like I'm arguing flat earth. The things people believe are nothing short of amazing.
Seems "confirmation bias" goes a long ways.

Even most catholics priests are full of pedophiles. Heck, bet you'll say, "I know people who are Catholics and aren't pedophiles." Try reading sources where they were ex-catholics and/or jehovah witnesses.

God bless you :) and amen to the bible verses.
the biggest child trafficking , selling and abuse of women and girls were catholic priests and nuns in the Magdalene laundries. Dead babies put in sewage systems, raped girls condemned to a lifetime of slave labour, babies sold for profit, priests abusing girls forced to work in these places.

Yes, i will acknowledge some are. But does this mean every catholic priest is a p***phile?
They might not be pedophiles themselves but they worked to cover up the abuse of men, boys, women and girls throughout the world, you are still apart of the problem if you help to cover it up

Well said, other then the fact Muslims don't believe Jesus died, he was raised up to heaven. Its hard for me to disagree with anything in that post.
I believe jesus is even acknowledged by muslims if im not correct just not in the way Christians see him. I honestly dont get the in fighting same god and all

This pic below is an accurate depiction of a standard crucifixion, the main thing to notice is that the knees were bent before the nails were driven through the feet.
That allowed the victim to push up with his legs to relieve the weight on his hands and allow him to breathe in order to prolong his suffering.
Later to put the victims out of their misery, the Romans would break their legs so that they couldn't push up any more, and the victim began to suffocate because he couldn't get air into his lungs as his arms were stretched wide under the weight of his torso.
PS- the "nails through hands" is the traditional view, but google around and you'll see other depictions such as nails through the wrists, and ropes supporting the arms as well as nails.

I actually isnt. if any man was crucified that way his hands would not hold his body and he would basically fall off.
The correct way is through the wrist, the wrists have bones and tendons that can hold the body, it also helps that as the body becomes a dead weight it causes a form of asphyxiation. Its well documented by historian's and archaeologists.
Most crosses were either a T or X shape too to make it easier for executions.
1619553346293.png1619553375806.png
1619553268045.png

JoChris

Superstar
Freedom of speech is under attack in the UK. A 71 year old pastor was arrested because several gay people got offended by his preaching.

Short video from above article:

A Christian preacher Jay Smith giving his thoughts on the matter:

JoChris

Superstar
wondered y this thread was about christian sects and not LGBT issues
The thread should remain on topic when possible. There are a lot of non-religious people who are fed up with their rights being trampled on by this particular minority group.

Tidal

Star
I actually isnt. if any man was crucified that way his hands would not hold his body and he would basically fall off..
Yea there were several different styles of crucifixion and we don't know which one the Romans used on Jesus.

If a billion Christians are catholic, how many catholic priests would there be? 200,000, 300,000?

A billion is 1,000,000,000... So lets say 1 million catholic priests, 1 priest per 1000 followers.
That's a ton of people taking there religion from the Bible and harming children.

So once again, is Every catholic priest a p***phile?

You stated...

I mean that's just nonsense. Could there be a satanist who infiltrated a JW church and done these things? Sure, why not.
Does this mean every JW does these things?

I mean this is stupid, i feel like I'm arguing flat earth. The things people believe are nothing short of amazing.
Seems "confirmation bias" goes a long ways.
Hold up, that's not my point. I did not generalise every catholic priests. I want you to understand most catholic priests are pedophiles. For example, the pope. He's involved in satanic child sex trafficking and p***philia, I don't support the community, but he also condoned it! It goes against the teaching of the messiah.

the biggest child trafficking , selling and abuse of women and girls were catholic priests and nuns in the Magdalene laundries. Dead babies put in sewage systems, raped girls condemned to a lifetime of slave labour, babies sold for profit, priests abusing girls forced to work in these places.
Right. Disgusting. It's in their rituals, while not all catholics do this, their rituals and religion literally condones this. It's literally their goal.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Freedom of speech is under attack in the UK. A 71 year old pastor was arrested because several gay people got offended by his preaching.

Short video from above article:

A Christian preacher Jay Smith giving his thoughts on the matter:

British police are a joke.

Ban knives. Arrest old preachers.
Cover up child grooming. Ignore the massive cocaine market in London.

How these guys managed to rule 25% of the planet is baffling.

JoChris

Superstar
British police are a joke.

Ban knives. Arrest old preachers.
Cover up child grooming. Ignore the massive cocaine market in London.

How these guys managed to rule 25% of the planet is baffling.
Those whom you are not to offend are the ones who either control society, or whom the Elite are using as pawns to control society. It is currently a very dark world. Everyone who knows the truth needs to shine the "light" of truth to destroy the darkness.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
'The hall was full of teachers chanting "Smash heteronormativity" (the view that attraction to the opposite sex is the norm). I felt uncomfortable': Ex-Cambridge college chaplain on how his new job to guide young people became an Orwellian nightmare

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
'The hall was full of teachers chanting "Smash heteronormativity" (the view that attraction to the opposite sex is the norm). I felt uncomfortable': Ex-Cambridge college chaplain on how his new job to guide young people became an Orwellian nightmare

Note how it was TEACHERS chanting.

The narrative is always most popular with bureaucratic petty-tyrants and not the masses. Journalists fall into this category as well.

Scratch the surface of a social progressive liberal and 9/10 times you'll find a soft-handed, middle-class pussy. Same dynamic as the 1960's hippies and 1950's urban Beatniks. It will never be the working poor chanting this crap. They should just go to Starbucks and be sad.