LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

These are not growing pains, these are crimes. Its sexism to a destructive degree. Is it not part of the transitioning process to consult a gender therapist to confirm if you are actually trans or not? Do they not continue seeing this therapist throughout the duration of their transition?
I suppose the wealthy among them would have access to proper transitional therapy. Do you have any evidence at all that the trans population in the US is generally served with a safe, reliable healthcare experience? Do you understand how common refusal of care is? How would you deal with being ridiculed by a doctor or simply denied a referral? Many transpeople do not bother to seek care because they’re afraid of how they will be treated.

@Faker He-Man I am now more than ever convinced you're an actual troll or am establishment puppet. There was no issue with sports being sex segregated. Bio women with higher testosterone levels are not a common enough occurrence for it to be a comparative example. Never mind that I specifically brought up combat sports which makes the male skeleton and muscle composition a potential dangerous advantage over female athletes, some of whom were already hospitalized by transwomen.
That’s silly. Did you even read what I wrote? I’m not sure you understood. I think we should allow transwomen to compete with men if they decide to. “All genders” sports division doesn’t mean a small biological female would be skilled enough (or reckless enough) to get drafted in an all-gender rugby league, for example.

We only need separate athletic divisions for biological females. All other divisions should be non-gendered. It’s only fair, and it makes far more sense.

Drifter

Veteran
How would you deal with being ridiculed by a doctor or simply denied a referral? Many transpeople do not bother to seek care because they’re afraid of how they will be treated.
I certainly wouldnt decide to act out radically by demanding access to woman's spaces, bodies and ability to compete in competitions where my genetic makeup gives me an advantage. I could flip it by asking how the female prison inmates who were raped, homeless women, abuse victims, little girls and female athletes feel let alone the lesbians who still find people dictating who they should sleep with feel . . . But I guess its beyond your capacity for empathy.

Drifter

Veteran
That’s silly. Did you even read what I wrote? I’m not sure you understood. I think we should allow transwomen to compete with men if they decide to. “All genders” sports division doesn’t mean a small biological female would be skilled enough (or reckless enough) to get drafted in an all-gender rugby league, for example.
So you want to completely get rid of gendered divisions for 2% of the population, vast majority of who probably wouldn't even play these sports? Let them create their own trans leagues.
We only need separate athletic divisions for biological females. All other divisions should be non-gendered. It’s only fair, and it makes far more sense.
What about trans men who want to compete? Who would they compete against? And maybe male athletes want to keep their divisions gendered which they are entitled to. It's a dumbass suggestion to want to open their divisions to transwomen, even you have to see the potential repercussions here.

So you want to completely get rid of gendered divisions for 2% of the population, vast majority of who probably wouldn't even play these sports? Let them create their own trans leagues.

What about trans men who want to compete? Who would they compete against? And maybe male athletes want to keep their divisions gendered which they are entitled to. It's a dumbass suggestion to want to open their divisions to transwomen, even you have to see the potential repercussions here.
Maybe try reading my posts again so I don’t have to repeat myself. Trans men would obviously compete in the non-gendered divisions with everyone else. Biological females can have their own separate division to ensure a more fair competition that rules out the male physical advantage. It’s not that difficult to understand. Why make it complicated and have a division for this and that when only two are necessary?

Drifter

Veteran
Maybe try reading my posts again so I don’t have to repeat myself. Trans men would obviously compete in the non-gendered divisions with everyone else. Biological females can have their own separate division to ensure a more fair competition that rules out the male physical advantage. It’s not that difficult to understand. Why make it complicated and have a division for this and that when only two are necessary?
Because men might respond negatively to having to compete against transwomen?

Drifter

Veteran
Are you that dense? You dont think trans women might get attacked or harassed? Or that men might just want exclusive spaces for themselves? Or that it might be difficult for them to wrap their heads around competing (especially in combat sports) with a person that presents themselves as female?

Are you that dense? You dont think trans women might get attacked or harassed? Or that men might just want exclusive spaces for themselves? Or that it might be difficult for them to wrap their heads around competing (especially in combat sports) with a person that presents themselves as female?
Yeah there are still issues to work out. I think if anything the transwomen would generally feel more excluded and more uncomfortable than the cis men. It’s unfortunate but hopefully society won’t be so restrictive in the future.