LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

JoChris

Superstar
More indoctrination for children. This time a children's TV show has a character with top scars. For those not in the know, top scars are the scars left over from removing healthy breasts from girls and women who decide they are trans men.
They put this in a children's TV show. It's pure indoctrination.

There was outrage at Janet Jackson showing a nipple at a grand final but nothing said about children's cartoon shows showing nipples removed from a transman beaver.
That is very weird.

Maes17

Superstar
Old might be a good think we see the grift and the indoctrination.
We grew up with certain set of values. Kids today are growing up with what generally wasn’t normal in our growth process. I think it’s that participation trophy culture that tries to bring in unrealistic fantasy for children which is why kids now are....entitled? Led to believe such and such is normal etc

JoChris

Superstar
A writer of UK comedy shows has got behind women's rights movement in UK.
From about page:
"Hi, I'm Graham Linehan, writer or co-writer of 'Father Ted', 'Black Books' and 'The IT Crowd'. Presently I am involved in the fight for women's rights alongside some brave and brilliant women and men, but once we win that I'll be back to comedy full-time. Hope you enjoy the videos!"

His interview with an ex-wife of a transwoman was done very sensitively and tastefully. She is trying to make people learn that many transwomen are using gender identity as a cover for their true motive - autogynephilia.

JoChris

Superstar
We grew up with certain set of values. Kids today are growing up with what generally wasn’t normal in our growth process. I think it’s that participation trophy culture that tries to bring in unrealistic fantasy for children which is why kids now are....entitled? Led to believe such and such is normal etc
I am very glad I was an 80s kid. Us girls were encouraged to do (traditionally) boy things/ careers. My sister and I both did maths-science high school subjects and we had short hairstyles (much easier to have in a hot climate). As far as I remember our sexuality was never questioned because it wasn't on the average person's mind 24/7.

Maes17

Superstar
I am very glad I was an 80s kid. Us girls were encouraged to do (traditionally) boy things/ careers. My sister and I both did maths-science high school subjects and we had short hairstyles (much easier to have in a hot climate). As far as I remember our sexuality was never questioned because it wasn't on the average person's mind 24/7.
I hear you. I’m a 90’s kiddo. I don’t recall everything being so PC and coddling growing up

JoChris

Superstar

I hear you. I’m a 90’s kiddo. I don’t recall everything being so PC and coddling growing up
You would think the South Park generation would be way tougher than the previous generations. Now it is like young people think that negative feelings (caused by another person) equals violence.
Truth sometimes hurts. E.g. transwomen will always be men, no matter how good the plastic surgeon or wardrobe.

Drifter

Veteran

You would think the South Park generation would be way tougher than the previous generations. Now it is like young people think that negative feelings (caused by another person) equals violence.
Truth sometimes hurts. E.g. transwomen will always be men, no matter how good the plastic surgeon or wardrobe.
I'm a late 90s baby and there are more of us who disagree with this insanity but we get ridiculed or even attacked for sharing disagreeable opinions. Case in point: we had students bring up pride month, gender identity and the validity of transwomen (because screw transmen apparently) for a BUSINESS course presentation. A business course. And they got hot under the collar when another student asked whether or not transwomen should be allowed to compete with natal women. The rest of us were quiet.

JoChris

Superstar
I'm a late 90s baby and there are more of us who disagree with this insanity but we get ridiculed or even attacked for sharing disagreeable opinions. Case in point: we had students bring up pride month, gender identity and the validity of transwomen (because screw transmen apparently) for a BUSINESS course presentation. A business course. And they got hot under the collar when another student asked whether or not transwomen should be allowed to compete with natal women. The rest of us were quiet.
Unfortunately until more students make a conscious decision to say/ write what they think about those issues nothing will change. There would be a lot of students who are either fence-sitters or the silent majority like yourself.
Of course objective evidence AND skillful diplomacy will be all important to provide when doing formal assessments though. There are no easy answers when even educators/ researchers themselves are currently afraid to swim against the tide of wokeness.

That is what concerns me so much about wokeness in all areas, especially LGBT+- when the silent majority finally rebels against it, all LGBT+ will receive the backlash. E.g. Thanks to forced training of tolerance classes, celebrating women achievers and gay pride weeks my husband has formed a silent policy of not employing anyone whom he can tell fits one of those profiles. If anyone thinks it is not easy to tell who is LGBT+ these days -especially as they are ENCOURAGED to show their pride at every opportunity - they are more naive than naive.
People have no desire to have to walk on eggshells around fragile people all the time and if they can (like my husband), they will take action to prevent a potential troublemaker coming into their workplace.
LGBT+ people (as a group) need to go back to 'live and let live' and accept that they are a minority group whether they like that or not. If they do not they are going to pay the consequences long-term BIG time.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
turning non homosexual historical figures gay.

The responses are very interesting! A lot of people are saying they will never watch such a fictional account of a historical figure. No king in that time period would have married a woman who was inferior in status. A dark-skinned woman certainly would not be considered suitable for royalty back then.
Several commenters said that Anne Boleyn was a very religious woman so she would never have been bisexual.

Stucky

Star
I'm not sure about backfired. Here in Scotland a new 'hate crime' bill was passed a few weeks back and part of this new legislation is that you can't call a man who identifies as a woman a man or you'll end up in court. and it makes no difference whether or not they have certificates or have gone through the 'op'...they just have to 'identify' as a woman.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star