LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

JoChris

Superstar

JoChris

Superstar
How on Earth did the USA government think hiring Sam Brinton was a good idea?!!!

Even the militantly pro-gay LGBT+ news website turned on him.

Lyfe

Star
How on Earth did the USA government think hiring Sam Brinton was a good idea?!!!

Even the militantly pro-gay LGBT+ news website turned on him.

I wouldn't even call what we have a government anymore. It's more of a bunch of mentally ill sociopaths and drug abusing child perverts losing touch with reality. They don't even know what to do anymore.

JoChris

Superstar
another agenda protected that will be a lot harder
to remove/repeal w/e,how happy do all those evils
look about it,anytime they're happy We shouldn't be

let's admit it ,We here already Knew soon as r v w
happened,tptb started their whole"oh no same sex
might be next"that it was never gonna happen tptb
just needs it to look that way

if states still have control over the piece of paper and
can say no(did anything change?)would that make Your
marriage in a state like that legal or Ya would have to go
somewhere outta state to get the piece of paper
When clarance thomas decided to go off on his own and bring up reversing other court cases instead of simply concurring with the majority opinion to reverse roe i could see this coming.

It was clear to me that his comments were going to be used to spread a narrative that the "conservatives" are coming after "established rights".

I have wondered what his motivation was, or on who's orders was he acting...

According to Hansen, over 20 children were in attendance at this show. He added that these shows are being marketed as “all ages” and “family-friendly”.

“Activists try to spin these shows as being educational and important to LGBTQ rights. It will be interesting to see how they try to spin this one,” he wrote.

The thing i keep asking myself is why do these stupid parents take their children to this?!

I see the blame always be placed on the organizers of these events, and on the perverted performers, but rarely/never on the parents that are taking these children. Why is this?

SomaticBanshee

Established

The thing i keep asking myself is why do these stupid parents take their children to this?!

I see the blame always be placed on the organizers of these events, and on the perverted performers, but rarely/never on the parents that are taking these children. Why is this?
I saw the footage this week after Tayler Hansen posted this report. The endless gay sex jokes was cringe as hell. It looks like this show was constructed to put their messages on full blast, probably over the increasing push back idiots like this are getting the past few months. They also have deceptive messaging in their stupid advertising. Something about "all ages" blah blah blah.

They also have deceptive messaging in their stupid advertising. Something about "all ages" blah blah blah.
Yeah, i understand they advertise as "all ages" but the complete lack of discretion/common sense/logic/etc from these parents is just astounding to me.

I mean, there's no such thing as an all ages s*x show. It is by its very nature for a mature audience. Much as how children don't belong at a bar.

I do wonder how much of it is due to immature parents not willing to give up their own "entertainment" and be a parent, even if it means missing out on "fun" social activities.

midn8t_suns3t

Rookie
Idk if anyone has seen this but it caught my attention: an overweight man won Miss America Beauty Pageant

I can't believe none of the candidates called this out for what it is, it's absurd. He looks even more grotesque next to the other candidates.
There are biological women who are shaped like this too, and they would have never, in a million years would have won this contest. In fact they wouldn't even have been able to run the competition in the first place.

JoChris

Superstar
Idk if anyone has seen this but it caught my attention: an overweight man won Miss America Beauty Pageant

I can't believe none of the candidates called this out for what it is, it's absurd. He looks even more grotesque next to the other candidates.
There are biological women who are shaped like this too, and they would have never, in a million years would have won this contest. In fact they wouldn't even have been able to run the competition in the first place.
Yes I had seen it, it is an incredibly crazy time we live in.

It is as if a mind- COVID has infected our society: those who are woke will do ANYTHING to demonstrate acceptance to those who claim victimhood as a status. Right now Trans has won the victimhood crown in all areas, even women's competitions.

JoChris

Superstar
Now Elon Musk controls Twitter (IMO mixed motives, but I support his general freedom of speech ideology), a lot of accounts and threads are appearing about Trans that would have been banned or hidden beforehand. It would take too long to show what I found just today, but it is horrifying to see what is getting exposed on Twitter now. I will not put R-rated images here either. Be careful when surfing, especially around children.

Some would argue that it means LGBT - in reality TQ+++ - is winning the Twitter war. No, it is revealing the Enemy's/ Enemies' hiding places instead. To win the war, we have to know the Enemy and their plans and then we can formulate our counterattack in response. The outrage from normal people and especially women is encouraging to see.

e.g. from today's trend https://twitter.com/search?q=#TransWomenAreConMen&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

That reflects the general mood. It is a good illustration of the autogynephiles wolf wearing the gender-confused children/ LGBT sheepskin.

Looks like im getting some answers...

One woman said its the same as them watching disney. Im gonna have to agree with her on this one - watching this degenracy IS like watching shows or movies from the corporation that promotes satanism to children and keeps pushing a same-sex agenda. And even back before it became blatant there were all the subliminals. Drag shows aren't for children, but neither is disney.

Another mother said that her daughter sees that kind of thing in school. Once again im gonna have to agree. The first time i was ever exposed to p0rnography was at school (not by a teacher, but still). I was s*xually assaulted at school (not by teacher), and looking back im pretty sure a teacher was trying to groom me but he was subtle about it and i dont pick up on cues well (he took me to an empty room several times and kind of stared at me like he expected me to do something, the following year he was fired for having s*x with a student).

Anyway, schools have been dens of degeneracy for decades at least. Maybe parents should have shown outrage back then. Maybe parents should have been aware of the kind of content disney has been pushing instead of blindly defending it.

While i am in no way for children at these drag shows, i can see how the sllippery slope of cultural immorality and permissiveness led to this. The older generations have to accept their share of the blame. Parents need to take responsibility and keep it consistent.

JoChris

Superstar
Looks like im getting some answers...

One woman said its the same as them watching disney. Im gonna have to agree with her on this one - watching this degenracy IS like watching shows or movies from the corporation that promotes satanism to children and keeps pushing a same-sex agenda. And even back before it became blatant there were all the subliminals. Drag shows aren't for children, but neither is disney.
Disney and its descendants have so much to answer for now - the way things are going only the homeschooled children with no TV are going to remain innocent enough to be shocked when exposed to the soft p0rn Disney is now these days.

Another mother said that her daughter sees that kind of thing in school. Once again im gonna have to agree. The first time i was ever exposed to p0rnography was at school (not by a teacher, but still). I was s*xually assaulted at school (not by teacher), and looking back im pretty sure a teacher was trying to groom me but he was subtle about it and i dont pick up on cues well (he took me to an empty room several times and kind of stared at me like he expected me to do something, the following year he was fired for having s*x with a student).

Anyway, schools have been dens of degeneracy for decades at least. Maybe parents should have shown outrage back then. Maybe parents should have been aware of the kind of content disney has been pushing instead of blindly defending it.

While i am in no way for children at these drag shows, i can see how the sllippery slope of cultural immorality and permissiveness led to this. The older generations have to accept their share of the blame. Parents need to take responsibility and keep it consistent.

So a mother said because the school does it behind parents' backs, it is OK if SHE actively takes her daughter to see a drag show?!!

That woman either is incredibly weak in personality (bowing to peer pressure "because everyone else does it, I will do it too") OR she is a blatant excuse maker, using her daughter as an excuse to see what the MOTHER wants to see.
I suspect the latter.

Disney and its descendants have so much to answer for now - the way things are going only the homeschooled children with no TV are going to remain innocent enough to be shocked when exposed to the soft p0rn Disney is now these days.
Yes, and sadly even children with relatively conservative parents who don't keep up on the more hidden "conspiracy" aspects end up exposed to disney. I have seen disney books at two different church nurseries. It's not the newer stuff, but something about their animation style or the colors used is seemingly addictive to children. I had to grab those books and put them up on a shelf really fast.

As they say, get a customer addicted young and theyre a customer for life. :mad:

That woman either is incredibly weak in personality (bowing to peer pressure "because everyone else does it, I will do it too") OR she is a blatant excuse maker, using her daughter as an excuse to see what the MOTHER wants to see.
I suspect the latter.
I agree.

The independent journalist Hansen who filmed many of the clips from this performance went on the tucker carlson show (video in the link) and apparently said there's no dad's present, only "obese single moms". While the fat-shaming may be unecessary, i think his point is that it's primarily women who want to see this, either using the children as an excuse or taking them along.

Also I've noticed there's men in drag and men not in drag but actual women seem nonexistent in these shows.

Tayler Hansen went on with Tucker Carlson tonight to discuss the sick drag show and his recent suspension on Twitter.

And Tayler also pointed out to Tucker Carlson that he did not see many fathers there, “I’m glad you mentioned the dads, Tucker. There actually is a common reoccurrence is there are no dads there 99% of the time. A lot of the people who bring these kids to the show are single mothers who happen to be obese. I don’t know if there is a pattern there, or what?”
(Im also hoping any parents watching the tucker carlson interview at home didnt let their kids see it, it's really graphic at times)