LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

Drifter

Veteran
Ok, i had a feeling but no proof, do you have a link or video for that? Exposed as a shill i mean.

I know alex jones had him on his show and they were drinking together and alex said "she's hot" or something like that. And other "conservative influencers" like ben shapiro have "debated" and acknowledged they would refer to as female.
Also, I've noticed a lot of conservative men only rile against the transgender argument when it's unattractive transwomen. Interesting thing.

Also, I've noticed a lot of conservative men only rile against the transgender argument when it's unattractive transwomen. Interesting thing.
Ive noticed that, but thats the hypocrite conservatives, the ones that are just reactionary because of leftism and are really closer to 90s democrat than conservative.

True conservatives see any transgenderism as an abomination, and more libertarian people just don't want to be told, like dont ask dont tell. But if the person is "attractive" or in other words can pass, then it fits into their dont ask dont tell better. Which fits in perfectly with Blaire Whites philosophy of only passable trans people should be taken seriously.

Drifter

Veteran
Ive noticed that, but thats the hypocrite conservatives, the ones that are just reactionary because of leftism and are really closer to 90s democrat than conservative.

True conservatives see any transgenderism as an abomination, and more libertarian people just don't want to be told, like dont ask dont tell. But if the person is "attractive" or in other words can pass, then it fits into their dont ask dont tell better. Which fits in perfectly with Blaire Whites philosophy of only passable trans people should be taken seriously.
Which is incredibly hypocritical considering anyone could pass well if they had the money for it lol.

Which is incredibly hypocritical considering anyone could pass well if they had the money for it lol.
I agree it's hypocritical, and definitely shows some class disparities, but i dont thing anyone could.
Take Rachel Levine, i doubt money is a factor.
Screenshot_20220926-142619.jpg

But i can totally see how people like blaire white fit into the whole scheme of things by pushing the idea that people should/must spend hundreds of 1000s of dollars rather than just go on down to the dmv and declare themselves the opposite gender.

This is more of a conservative than "conservative" viewpoint

But memes like this, which focus on aesthetics rather than biology serve to confuse the issue. Int he end what the elites want is for us to be confused.
Screenshot_20220926-143839.jpg
While reinforcing the nonsense that as women, or "women", we are to be valued for our appearance over everything else.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I agree it's hypocritical, and definitely shows some class disparities, but i dont thing anyone could.
Take Rachel Levine, i doubt money is a factor.
View attachment 81493

But i can totally see how people like blaire white fit into the whole scheme of things by pushing the idea that people should/must spend hundreds of 1000s of dollars rather than just go on down to the dmv and declare themselves the opposite gender.

This is more of a conservative than "conservative" viewpoint

But memes like this, which focus on aesthetics rather than biology serve to confuse the issue. Int he end what the elites want is for us to be confused.
View attachment 81494
While reinforcing the nonsense that as women, or "women", we are to be valued for our appearance over everything else.
Someone in the public space needs to say that a woman is someone with two X chromosomes, a man a person with one x and one y. Some people are also born with genetic conditions that cause them to be intersex.

There are also a small number of trans folk around who are true biological males or females who come to feel for a range of reasons they were born in the wrong body. Some through surgery and hormonal treatment can be made to resemble (with varying degrees of success) the gender they would have preferred to be. However, this superficial process unfortunately doesn’t make them become the sex they would have wished to have been.

Ok, i had a feeling but no proof, do you have a link or video for that? Exposed as a shill i mean.

I know alex jones had him on his show and they were drinking together and alex said "she's hot" or something like that. And other "conservative influencers" like ben shapiro have "debated" and acknowledged they would refer to as female.
I only kinda like him because he completely uncovered the likes of contrapoints and philosophy tube for what they are. deranged men using trans to make money but when i say kinda its very thin

It was years ago and I'm not sure if the vid is still up but it was titled something like" the ugly lies of the beautiful Blair White". Wallace D'Angelo also had a video on her but he is very liberal so his politics might not gel with you. He basically spoke about her misinformation. But one thing his video touches on (that he obviously doesn't mention) is her association with known industry puppets like Shane Dawson, Jeffrey Starr and Trisha Peytas. All of by those people are known to be involved in some weird shit. She was also invited to dinner by Caitlin Jenner a while back.
Blaire is funny because he really riles up the breadtubers like contrapoints (who he wiped the floor with during a debate), philosophy tube and hugo( now going as hannah) and jake

Someone in the public space needs to say that a woman is someone with two X chromosomes, a man a person with one x and one y. Some people are also born with genetic conditions that cause them to be intersex.

There are also a small number of trans folk around who are true biological males or females who come to feel for a range of reasons they were born in the wrong body. Some through surgery and hormonal treatment can be made to resemble (with varying degrees of success) the gender they would have preferred to be. However, this superficial process unfortunately doesn’t make them become the sex they would have wished to have been.
intersex still fit into the male or female sex though. The term is misleading. All intersex conditions are based on either being male or female. I hate how they have become a target for people arguing men can become women because of x reasons

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
intersex still fit into the male or female sex though. The term is misleading. All intersex conditions are based on either being male or female. I hate how they have become a target for people arguing men can become women because of x reasons
I only raise that one as I once spoke at length with a Christian intersex person who had XXY chromosomes, was raised as a boy but never quite fitted, then transitioned whilst at university. She had always felt more of a she than a he, and with indeterminate biology suffered greatly having to transition long after secondary sexual features had developed. She was longing for the day when she would be set free from her wounded state and become “as the angels” in heaven!

I think this sort of struggle is entirely different to a person simply rejecting the good, healthy gender they are and trying to become something they can never fully be.

Last edited:
Latest drag queen molestation show, i mean pride event

Why do parents take their toddlers to these things?!

Conservative activist Robby Starbuck shared a compilation of shocking video footage from the Chattanooga Pride Youth Day event at the Wanderlinger Brewing Company. The video includes a little girl wearing a “rainbow” dress who appears to be about 4-5 years old is seen standing on a stage while Disney music plays and rubbing her hand repeatedly up and down the genitals of a man dressed like the “Little Mermaid” while he stands still and allows her to fondle him.

In another portion of the video, a drag queen can be seen lying down on a stage and spreading his legs wide open while toddlers watch from below. In yet another scene in the video, small children attempt to hide from an overweight man dressed in a gaudy green costume who lurks around the room until he finds a woman who will hand him (a perfect stranger) her baby, who proceeds to cry, as the drag queen hands the baby back. In the final scene, a child can be seen walking up on stage and handing one of the drag queens a bill (of an unknown amount).

Absolutely horrifying! Kids need us adults so much right now! Anyone with a sense of morals would see this as wrong on so many levels. I wish they would stop targetting the children ..

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Absolutely horrifying! Kids need us adults so much right now! Anyone with a sense of morals would see this as wrong on so many levels. I wish they would stop targetting the children ..
Even though this song was supposed to be ironic, it gave too much of the strategy away. They target children because they understand the Jesuit maxim “Give me a child until he is seven and I will show you the man.”

Last edited:
Even though this song was supposed to be ironic, it gave too much of the strategy away. They target children because they understand the Jesuit maxim “give me a child till he is seven and I will give you the man”

It sadly said the video was unavailable, sorry about that, don't know what's happening. But that sounds pretty horrifying.

This...this is our justice system. They really aren't helping us, are they? Wish less and less of these horrible monsters ever existed.
I can never trust the UK police. They are always on the side of the pedos. They covered up Jimmy Saville for 40 of decades. They covered up the Pakistani sex rings throughout the UK, even threatening the girls who tried to report it. One was even threatened with having her child took off her. A child conceived when she was under age by one of these Pakistanis. They even covered up prominent politicians who were sex abusers. Plus prince Andrew.

I can never trust the UK police. They are always on the side of the pedos. They covered up Jimmy Saville for 40 of decades. They covered up the Pakistani sex rings throughout the UK, even threatening the girls who tried to report it. One was even threatened with having her child took off her. A child conceived when she was under age by one of these Pakistanis. They even covered up prominent politicians who were sex abusers. Plus prince Andrew.
Oh gosh yes this is disgusting on the biggest level. And I've noticed it's always to do with the sex trafficking. That seems to be something that so many people are silenced on, it's something that the top satanists are always trying to protect more than anything else, and the fact that the UK police are feeding this is atrocious. No one should have to go through this!