LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

Daze

Superstar
daze? How is it the same? Can you elaborate on that?
Well, its exactly the same. Satan told Adam and Eve to eat from the tree and they would become gods, immortal.

Today he tells people like Musk and Shwab they can download their consciousness into the cloud and live forever.

The "cloud" is literally someone else's computer. If such a thing was possible would you let Bill gates live on your computer? I'd unplug him in a second.

If such a thing was possible it would be the most lucrative thing for hackers. Taking a billionaire hostage from the comfort of your home? There is no sweeter prize.

But these people don't think. Death is promised for you and me. No one is getting off of this rock alive.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Nihilism on parade?
if that guy has a girlfriend or a wife she probably doesn’t know he’s done that. Doesn’t he have a mom? Imagine him going up to his mom, aunt, grandmother and yelling this at them? Hope they find out and disown his antifa brainwashed ass.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I wonder how many of these Hollywood stars and their kids are MK'd. The number must be staggering.
hollyweird is on total self destruct. Big productions are going towards tv now. Look
at the latest toy story movie. The numbers don’t match up to what they expected. They’ll blame it on streaming tv, that’s their latest target of blame. The last matrix movie tanked and they blamed streaming and tried to sue hbo. Umm did they not get the memo from the fans? You didn’t bring Lawrence Fishburne back as Neo and replaced him with a younger guy (ageism anyone??) They are totally losing their minds at this point. Philip K. Dick predicted their shutdown in his novel do androids dream of electric sheep. Soon, they’ll run out of other reasons for blame and shut down. Man I hope they turn it around but if they can’t well they only have themselves to blame.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
Vanity Unfair up to their usual tricks.
gotta love this quote:

“There is no winning in this for Warner Bros,” a source at the studio told the trade outlet. “The hope is that the scandal will remain at a low level before the movie is released, and hope for the best to turn out.”

Remain at a low level?? Seriously?? Yeah good luck. I think it’s beyond past that point as he is in hiding with a teenage girl and no one can find them. I just hope that girl is alive at this point.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
I believe it's because TPTB are making their move into transhumanism in the Age of Aquarius. This agenda combined with the mRNA gene therapy injections are creating a whole different living entity that is removed from family and God.
man I don’t want the sign of Aquarius getting such a terrible rap. I’m an Aquarius and I feel like they are hijacking the true meaning of what being born under that sign is about. I remember when I was a kid there was a Spanish astrologist called Walter Mercado and he read the signs every week in his show. And he always said really positive and good things about the natures of aquarians. Maybe he lied to me. I hope not. Even though he spoke Spanish I understood a lot of what he was saying because his voice and demeanor was always so calm and he smiled alot when he got to his comments about aquarians.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
In this video he talks about Aquarius at the 4:50 mark and he says that aquarians must be super vigilant about external forces that work to destroy aquarians and he issues serious warnings to the corruption around them as they are very sensitive and struggle to maintain the balance. He says of Aquarians that what God gave you must not be destroyed and no evil can take away what God himself gave you.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
man I don’t want the sign of Aquarius getting such a terrible rap. I’m an Aquarius and I feel like they are hijacking the true meaning of what being born under that sign is about. I remember when I was a kid there was a Spanish astrologist called Walter Mercado and he read the signs every week in his show. And he always said really positive and good things about the natures of aquarians. Maybe he lied to me. I hope not. Even though he spoke Spanish I understood a lot of what he was saying because his voice and demeanor was always so calm and he smiled alot when he got to his comments about aquarians.

yeah I think we are in the age of KNOWING as in we’re knowing what’s going on with the takeovers of stuff that came before.

Corvus Corax

Established
How much does it cost?
If i was in USA, and wanted to be a 'man', have hormones, have mastectomy, have fake penis installed, how much $?
Can it be free? Funded by charity body or such?
Does insurance pay for it? Will insurance keep paying for lifetime hormone treatment and follow up for unsatisfactory outcome?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:
It's not just about grooming and distorting kids. It's about separating them from their families. Once that happens, you can make them believe anything and lead them anywhere. Great reset. Reasonable people (and parents) are bigots and there's no one to falsify what rotten schools say.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's not just about grooming and distorting kids. It's about separating them from their families. Once that happens, you can make them believe anything and lead them anywhere. Great reset. Reasonable people (and parents) are bigots and there's no one to falsify what rotten schools say.
Exactly! The destruction of the traditional family unit is critical for their satanic transgender/transhumanist/ pedo agenda to work.