LGBT + kids.

JoChris

Superstar
This issue is close to my heart and I expect many others feel the same:

Looking back to my late teen years I realise now I was the victim of a groomer, even though he was only a year older (but very "experienced") and I was convinced for quite a while it was love. I believe there is something other people don't think of unless they also have been abused in a similar way.

I was repeatedly told I was so sweet and innocent which was both confusing and embarrassing at the time. I developed a desire to know more and he certainly took advantage of that.
There is a certain sense of victory that predators have if they have scored first with an INNOCENT person.

Since the LGBT+ don't generally reproduce and many appear to like their partners relatively young, (to be fair usually legal age) - young adulthood is when nearly all of us will look our best after all...
what would increase the supply of virgins? Make kids already curious via being taught too much too young.
Remove the natural revulsion of strange people who look weird.
Develop excess empathy and pull on the heart strings at all times.
Put them in close physical contact that makes them feel good and remove the fear of strangers.

If kids believe they do "want to be the other gender", if they are convinced by the predator they want them not the opposite sex, they won't blame the predator if they already believe they are themself queer because they don't fit the stereotype of male/ female exactly.

Maldarker

Star
The fact you have a whole month dedicated to this this well no other word then PURE F'N EVIL agenda & only have a day to remember those that died on memorial day (and those having had waaaay better character john 15:13 then idiots parading around in barely anything) when we see these things lookup the shoe going to fall. (Pride goeth before the fall) pretty clear warning imo.

clambot

Veteran
"Mature Minor Doctrine" is NOT a "rule of law" as that article incorrectly proclaims.

At best, it might be considered a "fringe legal hypothesis."

But I have no doubt that the Alphabet People will do their best to test the boundaries of sanity. You'll find out in the next 10 or so years as the children who were enticed reach the age of emancipation. There will then be a wave of litigation that will enrich an entire generation of litigators ... just as the Texas Banking Scandals did in the 1960s, the S&L fiasco in the 1980s, the "credit default swaps" of the 2000s, and so on. I'm not sure what's going on in the 2020s (in financial litigation, that is.)

In the 2030s forward, place your bets on med-mal litigation surrounding "trans" medicine now being foisted on kids who are not (legally) able to consent.

That, and med-mal on the psycho drug craze (xanax, etc.) Side effects from psychiatric drugs will be better understood then.

clambot

Veteran

clambot

Veteran

clambot

Veteran

JoChris

Superstar

Whole message:
My daughter had a dance recital yesterday with her dance studio. Young teens and preteens were performing. My wife informed me that the volunteers at the recital had to step up security for the event because several grown men without a relative in the recital were trying to come in, watch children dance, and record them without permission.

I let her know if they needed extra security, I knew a bunch of cops and vets who would *gladly* step up.

Parents, please watch out if you have children in youth performances. The perverts are making their moves.

Whole message:
My daughter had a dance recital yesterday with her dance studio. Young teens and preteens were performing. My wife informed me that the volunteers at the recital had to step up security for the event because several grown men without a relative in the recital were trying to come in, watch children dance, and record them without permission.

I let her know if they needed extra security, I knew a bunch of cops and vets who would *gladly* step up.

Parents, please watch out if you have children in youth performances. The perverts are making their moves.
This is why it's best to not have any kid do any dancing, cause sadly, it's perverted to begin with. I believe this starts with not grooming our kids into these activities, so there's no chance for any pedo to get turned on by them.

clambot

Veteran

Maldarker

Star
Good video guy had some real SH*T happen to him when he was younger. Can some one say grooming.

redqueen

Superstar
that's why tptb are pushing for the Children
to make those decisions without their parents
Knowing eh