Lets Make A List Of Movies That Are Close To The Truth [Conspiracies, Occult Science, etc.]

Line

Established
I have found some good Pro Wrestling anime/manga's. Often they dont have the supernatural element found in many titles from those mediums. Im still trying to watch the last 5 episodes of the second Tiger Mask run (81/82) with English subtitles if anyone has a source hint hint...
I’m deeply sorry, but I don’t’ know this anime AT ALL. Maybe by name, or maybe it’s by an author of a manga you see I already know off…

But I’m sorry, I really can’t’ help you.

EDIT: not gonna lie, I made a really tiny google search of like, ONE second, and from what I’ve seen, (just only tiny video thumbnail unrelated to my knowledge of said manga/anime and an official site linking to the first episode with the image of a tiger with like two painted faces. ) it seem like to be about wrestling/CATCH/Boxe/Whatever fight on a ring fight….Sorry.

Like you might know of from another thread altogether, I really don’t like sports.

Sorry, not interested, not my genre. Can’t help.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m deeply sorry, but I don’t’ know this anime AT ALL. Maybe by name, or maybe it’s by an author of a manga you see I already know off…

But I’m sorry, I really can’t’ help you.

EDIT: not gonna lie, I made a really tiny google search of like, ONE second, and from what I’ve seen, (just only tiny video thumbnail unrelated to my knowledge of said manga/anime and an official site linking to the first episode with the image of a tiger with like two painted faces. )

Sorry, not interested, not my genre. Can’t help.
Its all good. This is what I was referring to... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441834/

Line

Established
Its all good. This is what I was referring to... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441834/
Yes I saw XD Lol, this is weird! Not explicitly « surnaturel » that’s for sure, but just the head of a fucking tiger, on a man body is enough to set on all kind of alarms in me XD ! I don’t doubt this is probably one of those 80-90 animes which at the same times are really trippy and all weird, yet the author still want you to partake very seriously in all this madness

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes I saw XD Lol, this is weird! Not explicitly « surnaturel » that’s for sure, but just the head of a fucking tiger, on a man body is enough to set on all kind of alarms in me XD ! I don’t doubt this is probably one of those 80-90 animes which at the same times are really trippy and all weird, yet the author still want you to partake very seriously in all this madness
Its not a tiger head... its a mask the wrestler competes under. The title is literally "Tiger mask" lol He carries on the TM tradition of fighting against those who hurt kids. There are actually some heavy geopolitical/anti-war messages in it... but admittedly I aint seen the last episodes.

Line

Established
Its not a tiger head... its a mask the wrestler competes under. The title is literally "Tiger mask" lol He carries on the TM tradition of fighting against those who hurt kids. There are actually some heavy geopolitical/anti-war messages in it... but admittedly I aint seen the last episodes.
Oh ok.

mickluvr

The key word is "movies", NOT documentaries. They can be a work of "fiction" or non-fiction [as in based on OR inspired by a true story]. Also, the movies can be from Hollywood or independent filmmakers, regardless of movie genres.

I will start it off by naming 5 films that, IMDHO, belongs on the list right off hand:

Silkwood
The Matrix Trilogy*
Eyes Wide Shut
The Entity
The Manchurian Candidate [1962]

*I needed to update my OP to mention that Matrix Resurrection [which will start a new trilogy!] needs to be on the list due to the obvious theme about metaverses.
Contagion

polymoog

Superstar
Clipped from the movie Early Warning (1981)

3:30. theres a heavy religious edge to the movie, but this looks to be very accurate.

moodychick

Established
The main problem with it, and NOT JUST VAMPIRE KNIGHT, but with many many others mangas (ex that’s I know and can speak off very well, because of past obsession with it: Negima, Madoka magica, Elfen lied, ) is that’s the characters are drawn very cutely/attractive.
Not too cute, not too «adults » just a fucked up «in between ».

You will notice mainly that’s while the scenario when viewed with realistic lenghts as if taking place in our real world like right now as we speak, are highly satanic and fucked up.

And that’s their have really ugly, rotten stories at their cores destined to corrupt YOU (by «YOU », I mean the reader, when you take the books and hesitantly open it up..) etc.

their are titles that’s I retain myself to speak the names off, but I know their are still to this day highly loved and will continue to seduce others people even like, in 2080, or some shit, yeah let’s make an estimation like that XD
Indeed! There are some shoujo animes that glorifies abusive relationships. For example. boy disrespects the girl, but she still loves him. Even in shonen have sad portrayals of romance. (Hint: It currently has a sequel of their offspring).

I know what you mean. I avoid speaking of anime in real life especially in public. It irks me how some people gushes and brags how many shows they watched. When I go to a bookstore, there are more people in the manga section than classics or health :/

Line

Established
Indeed! There are some shoujo animes that glorifies abusive relationships. For example. boy disrespects the girl, but she still loves him. Even in shonen have sad portrayals of romance. (Hint: It currently has a sequel of their offspring).

I know what you mean. I avoid speaking of anime in real life especially in public. It irks me how some people gushes and brags how many shows they watched. When I go to a bookstore, there are more people in the manga section than classics or health :/
For the tiny little micro anecdote of people going to mangas sections than others books that’s understandable, I was there too in my teens XD Crazy how much today I can spend AGES in said mangas section and just going back home EMPTY and with a upset heart.

And oh if you would see the MANY mangas they sell, that’s a bit normal people go there, because it’s VOLONTARY put in a VIEWINGSPOT where everyone and they dogs will see it, and there are many of it for ALL KIND of weirdo out there.

moodychick

Established
For the tiny little micro anecdote of people going to mangas sections than others books that’s understandable, I was there too in my teens XD Crazy how much today I can spend AGES in said mangas section and just going back home EMPTY and with a upset heart.

And oh if you would see the MANY mangas they sell, that’s a bit normal people go there, because it’s VOLONTARY put in a VIEWINGSPOT where everyone and they dogs will see it, and there are many of it for ALL KIND of weirdo out there.
Yeah xD Around 2013, the manga section was just one little shelf at the bookstore. Nowadays, it's an entire wall like a library with endless rows of every genre and demographic(yes, even the lolita ones).

There were weird looking pale-skinned males, overweight women with very short rainbow hair; they seemed over thirty.

Line

Established
Yeah xD Around 2013, the manga section was just one little shelf at the bookstore. Nowadays, it's an entire wall like a library with endless rows of every genre and demographic(yes, even the lolita ones).

There were weird looking pale-skinned males, overweight women with very short rainbow hair; they seemed over thirty.
Also if you go to some reading sites on the internet, you’ll notice that’s ALL OF THE COVERS look like «erotic » stories! Be it for straight, gay, lesbians, it seem like ALL MANGAS todays are ONLY sub genres of erotic/harem/sub/dominant relationship!

Ok sure there are mangas covers with the character(s) in a no sexual contest and pouf it’s a erotic story, and there you have a really osée manga cover and boom oh it’s just action or characters talking and talking everytime with no romances, sexe scene whats’oever !

moodychick

Established
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over

Juni Cortez has now retired from being a spy and is trying to live a normal life. But he gets thrown back into the spy world, when his sister Carmen Cortez is kidnapped by the Toymaker. Carmen is trapped inside the Toymaker's video game, and the only way Juni can reach her is by going into the third dimensional world himself.

moodychick

Established
Gamer (2009) This film is slowly becoming reality. Sadly.

Set in a future-world where humans can control other humans in mass-scale, multi-player online gaming environments, a star player (Butler) from a game called "Slayers" looks to regain his independence while taking down the game's mastermind (Hall).