Lets Make A List Of Movies That Are Close To The Truth [Conspiracies, Occult Science, etc.]

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Epstein left her to go down on the fall alone, she deserves what she gets; and ultimately true, eternal damnation of her soul.

View attachment 77444

Very interesting. However, I would contend that it wasnt really a Ponzi scheme as the perps secured enough resources up front (ex. Wexners estate) to finance it regardless of any return on their investment. I would also note that a strong case could be made for Ghislaine being the actual handler and Epstein being the operations lieutenant with Wexner representing the North American "head of the snake" and finally, "ultra-rich white heterosexuality" does not seem to be the operations driving factor (instead representing the mechanism of exploitation with which the operations results could be attained), which would appear to actually be "Jewish oversexualization, dehumanization of others and compromise" .

If you haven't seen SECONDS starring Rock Hudson, you MUST. I happened upon this one by accident, and I was seriously impressed. His acting is really amazing here (and I only knew him from Rom-Coms!).

This is sorta a lesser-known film - but deserves serious accolades imho. I won't give too much away, but it deals with secret societies, changing your life, the occult, and ultimately, evil.

Maldarker

Star
sorry for my ignorance but why Lolita have to do with the illuminati stuff ?
14 yr old girl older man pedo pete vibes...(stanley kubrick) nuff said.

Lolita is a 1962 psychological comedy-drama film[5] directed by Stanley Kubrick and based on the 1955 novel of the same title by Vladimir Nabokov, who is also credited with writing the screenplay. The film follows Humbert Humbert, a middle-aged literature lecturer who becomes sexually infatuated with Dolores Haze (nicknamed "Lolita"), a young adolescent girl. It stars James Mason, Shelley Winters, Peter Sellers and, as the titular character, Sue Lyon.

Owing to restrictions imposed by the Motion Picture Production Code, the film toned down the most provocative aspects of the novel, sometimes leaving much to the audience's imagination. The actress who played Lolita, Sue Lyon, was 14 at the time of filming.

Lolita polarized contemporary critics for its controversial depictions of child sexual abuse. Years after its release, Kubrick expressed doubt that he would have attempted to make the film had he fully understood how severe the censorship limitations on it would be. Regardless, the film has since received critical acclaim, and was later nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay at the 35th Academy awards

minnie82

Superstar

Lolita is a 1962 psychological comedy-drama film[5] directed by Stanley Kubrick and based on the 1955 novel of the same title by Vladimir Nabokov, who is also credited with writing the screenplay. The film follows Humbert Humbert, a middle-aged literature lecturer who becomes sexually infatuated with Dolores Haze (nicknamed "Lolita"), a young adolescent girl. It stars James Mason, Shelley Winters, Peter Sellers and, as the titular character, Sue Lyon.

Owing to restrictions imposed by the Motion Picture Production Code, the film toned down the most provocative aspects of the novel, sometimes leaving much to the audience's imagination. The actress who played Lolita, Sue Lyon, was 14 at the time of filming.

Lolita polarized contemporary critics for its controversial depictions of child sexual abuse. Years after its release, Kubrick expressed doubt that he would have attempted to make the film had he fully understood how severe the censorship limitations on it would be. Regardless, the film has since received critical acclaim, and was later nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay at the 35th Academy awards
ok thanks, now i understand..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

In your opinion... would you say the movie exposed things intentionally, unintentionally or both?

Maldarker

Star
In your opinion... would you say the movie exposed things intentionally, unintentionally or both?
Idk was to young to watch it and really care what it was about wasn't star wars lol. But just the fact that al the lolita talk in media afterwards not sure if from the book or movie exposes such perversion. But not in a good way lots of pedos rubbing hands in the background happy this is being brought into main perview

redqueen

Superstar
ghost wars on nf series
about a small nrec opens a
crack in between Our World and
the veil,pretty spot on to what nrec
is trying to do or maybe they have succeeded
in doing in Our World

Line

Established
I noticed that too. For about 5 years, there was a slew of YA movies/books on this same kind of theme:
Maze Runner (and sequels),
Hunger Games (and sequels),
Divergent (and sequels),
The Pretties/Uglies/Specials/etc (this was a book series they "talked" about making into a movie/series because it fit in so well will the previously mentioned shows)

To be frank, I'd put the Twilight series as part of this list. Not because of the "dystopia" aspect, but the mindset of the human character. Belle kind of acted like she was comatose most of the time with (teenaged) angst, and was choosing her most desirable choice between two monsters. You almost have to be reduced to that state of mind to think there is a "better" when dealing with dictatorial murderous governmental forces.
Yeah true. I’ve read it once, to see if it was as good as people said, because you see in 2012-2014 (Died in 2015 or 2016? Or 2017? Dunno anymore lol) Twilight was the big (s)hit of the moment. THE THING you have to read among many others popular stuff at this time frame, otherwise you were the looser of your own life and shouldn’t have been even born to set foots on this earth, lol.

Anyway, once I was very boring, depressed and sad in my life, days were gray and stressful with NOTHING exciting or joyful happening. Attention, it was not HELL but it was just « Meeeeh » boring. Anyway!

I’ve told myself between my days of chore, « Hey why not reading this book during the breaks to kill time? Generally, during breaks, I talk to no one’s, and no one talk to me, and all you can do in break is just go talking loudly to friends, or just sit down on a couch, and look in the voids very several long minutes until the end of the pause. So why shouldn’t I make a better use of my time other than just be ‍ during pause ? » Therefore, since Twilight is a very very LONG book, I thought it was perfect! + would kill time. I read it under the cover of spiritual intellectual pretense btw but obviously it was just a cover I made to myself for a good excuse to not die of boredom and dread…

So I’ve read and read it…The more dark it was, the more dark thoughts in my mind… And other dark fictions (anime) whom I’m shutting down the name for some personne to not got to the same rabbit hole I’ve got trough and the many problems it got me in a fandom on the internet.

And as I finish of writing this, just to say that fandom of absolutely everything that this world (not the planet, I think there is a subtle difference between the « world » and the « planet » ) give birth to, not just fiction stuff, are the worst thing ever.

So yeah don’t read Twilight at any cost! Lol

Arjibarjo

Rookie
Cell staring John cusack , using frequencies to turn people in zombie like killers.
We all know the power of frequencies and many people over the years dismissed as crazy when they say the government are trying to control them through phones etc.

13th ghost. Trapping ghost in rooms to me is what the stancincabal have been doing since dawn of time, finding ways to let demons enter our realm for their own use. A lot of celebrities are vessels for these demons they aren’t trapped in room like The film but people (technically they’re the room).

sadtruth

Established
Kate is about MK Ultra Delta programming. She was taken in as a child by someone who becomes her father figure/mother/everything/mainly handler. He trains her and forces her to kill people. There's a creepy clip where he wipes blood off her mouth when she's a child and in one clip she goes to into an elite party and stabs a guy to death. From some survovor testimonies I've heard, it sounds pretty much the same irl. The movie is about her waking up from her programming so they have to kill her. There's a smileys face on her shirt and I've read somewhere in the past that they use smiley faces as a symbol of delta programming.

Attachments