Lets Make A List Of Movies That Are Close To The Truth [Conspiracies, Occult Science, etc.]

TrustNo1

Established
Whoever suggested Halloween 3 was so on point. Highly recommended as well now.
We are explained the real meaning of Halloween (sacrifices; children).
instead of the hero saving everyone, all the children end up dying in the end. The fucked up ending they strive for in real life

scha

Established
I check out YT channel of Mystery Recapped. It happened to have a lots of mind blowing movies. Some are even absurd and disturbing. Since i don't really like sitting and watching whole movies for hours, i rather watch this channel.

TonyVanDam

Established
Given that the idea of a upcoming Metaverse is already expanding in our reality, The Matrix Resurrection needs to be on the list. Conspiracy researchers & students of occult science are going to have a field day decoding this film.

"They Live" and the "OBEY" came to my mind first :)

What about series ? Mr Robot is a very interesting one, plenty of MK ultra related stuffs, the very first scene gives you a hint on what it is all about.
Mr Robot is a good depiction of the Great Reset.

Invaders From Mars - Everyone who gets implant in the neck becomes sinister with evil intentions. The authorities all become minions of an otherworldly force that seeks to take over this reality for their subversive rule. No one can be trusted such as police, parents, government. Then the kid wakes up from the nightmare and it starts all over again. Substitute the implants in the neck for the fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines and you begin to realize we are living in a nightmare that will never end.

@Lizard King

Yeah I think we are stuck in a computer simulation controlled by fallen angels/demons/aliens. They are harvesting our fears and struggles for emotional and spiritual energy. It will all end with the return of Christ, the one true king.

Pray it is soon, but we will have the seven year tribulation to go through first.

TrustNo1

Established
The new Matrix Resurrection movie was terrible, just redid everything with lame new actors.
they did briefly mention energy harvesting though—— how our mental torture and suffering gives them energy.
Also had some mk ultra elements

Aamy

Star
I want to share about the hostels ( never dare to watch these horrors too sensitive for this but I am sure it described a good hidden reality) it's about kidnapping and torture on the victims for rich people who pay to play with their toys.

In the same category but in worse, it's very violent. And it comes from my country. Martyrs. The main villain wanted to know if there was something after the imminent death of his victims caused by horrendous and very graphic torture just abominable. She is a gourou, and her team is like a big secte. She give orders to torture women and children ( yep even them) until their are near to their death, to see if she is right and if she will discover the truth. It gives really Mk ultra leader doing experiments on her victims.

I didn't watch these movies. Impossible with these themes. The trailers were enough for me. I asked the details to people who actually watched these movies.

Aamy

Star

Just a little extract here :
I watched all the Kingsman. In the golden circle, you have so much symbolisms. The cover eye. The butterfly monarch everywhere. Harry who looks like a victim of mk ultra since he was suffering of his loss of memory and kept to another secret agency. Keep and hidden in their experiments room... he was subject to several form of trauma to regain his memory !