Lets Make A List Of Movies That Are Close To The Truth [Conspiracies, Occult Science, etc.]

Anri

Rookie
There are scenes about mind control in the Hunger Games. I don't remember which movie but it wasn't the first one. They take one of the main characters and drug him and put fake memories in his mind and make him convinced that his friend is actually his enemy.

TonyVanDam

Established
Been waiting for someone to make this thread!

Dark City
The Adjustment Bureau
The 13th Floor
Gattaca
Snowpiercer
Soylent Green
THX 1138
Logan's Run
Videodrome
Beyond the Black Rainbow
Logen's Run [the book & the film] is an excellent choice! It makes me think about the agism that exist in the USA, more so in the entertainment industry itself.

Real talk, a few negative critics [who are animal meat eaters] are comparing the plant-based Beyond Burger patties to the Soylent Green film.

ahmedrayiidissack

Established

Somewhere in the jungles of South Africa, a multinational military unit, Special Force Unit, ambushes a convoy and kidnaps several scientists working on a highly-volatile compound extracted from a recently discovered meteorite. Among the operatives is a Hong Kong national identified as

"Jackie Chan".

The CIA assigns Morgan to investigate the incident, unaware that he and newly retired General Sherman orchestrated the abduction for their personal profit. At the same time, the CIA assigns another operative in South Africa for a more covert operation.

Jackie wakes up in a tribal village somewhere in the African veldt, still recovering from injuries sustained in an accident he cannot remember; as a result, when asked for his name by the natives, he responds by asking himself, "Who Am I?", and is referred to as that by the natives. The tribesmen show him the remains of a crashed helicopter and graves of those who perished aboard. He spends weeks recuperating from his wounds and learning about the tribe's culture. After spotting rally cars from several miles away, "Who Am I?" bids the village farewell and ventures on a journey back to civilization. He befriends Japanese rally co-driver Yuki after saving her brother from a snake bite and offering to help them finish the race.

TonyVanDam

Established
I think "close" is the defining term here, they'd never let the whole/unmodified truth out.
Very true. I mention Silkwood in my opening post for THAT^ very reason. Since the film is based on the true story of the real life Karen Silkwood, it is "close" to the truth. However, the viewers [including myself] would have to do a deeper research to find out that the conspiracy that was happening at the Kerr-McGee was a lot bigger than what was told in the film, especially the part of some higher ups in the U.S. Military Industrial Complex that was not happy with Karen's whistle blowing, hence why I am still convince that Karen's tragic car accident was no "accident", but definitely an act of 1st degree murder as a way to shut her up.

TrustNo1

Established
Very true. I mention Silkwood in my opening post for THAT^ very reason. Since the film is based on the true story of the real life Karen Silkwood, it is "close" to the truth. However, the viewers [including myself] would have to do a deeper research to find out that the conspiracy that was happening at the Kerr-McGee was a lot bigger than what was told in the film, especially the part of some higher ups in the U.S. Military Industrial Complex that was not happy with Karen's whistle blowing, hence why I am still convince that Karen's tragic car accident was no "accident", but definitely an act of 1st degree murder as a way to shut her up.
I can’t find this movie anywhere! Do you know any platforms that have it?

TrustNo1

Established
Logen's Run [the book & the film] is an excellent choice! It makes me think about the agism that exist in the USA, more so in the entertainment industry itself.

Real talk, a few negative critics [who are animal meat eaters] are comparing the plant-based Beyond Burger patties to the Soylent Green film.
Soylent Green also has some cannabalistic + GMO food undertones and makes the public question what they are really eating.
I wouldn’t trust any of those fake vegan patties either.

Mini Contini

Established
There are scenes about mind control in the Hunger Games. I don't remember which movie but it wasn't the first one. They take one of the main characters and drug him and put fake memories in his mind and make him convinced that his friend is actually his enemy.
I could remember a scene about mind control in part 1 of The Mockingjay.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Arrival(1996) - D.U.M.B.S, manufactured global warming and aliens
Network - Ahead of its time - loaded with truth
Jose and The Pussy Cats - Silly teen flick - mind control, subliminal messages in music, Hollywood Industrial Complex - manufactured artists, culture and trends.
The Internationalist - Bankster/Arms dealing truth
Dallas Buyers Club - AIDS truth

Last edited: