Let The Year 2020 A.D./C.E. Be Your Last Battlefield!

TonyVanDam

Established
My inspiration came from re-watching one of my all-time favorite Star Trek TOS episode entitled "Lets This Be Your Last Battlefield".

Racism, classism, & political ideologies were the themes of that episode. But the real major theme of LTBYLB was actually the consequences of hatred.

But never mind the science fictional Star Trek Universe; Just look around us on the planet Earth as it is now in our current reality.

If we, as human beings [since all human life is suppose to matter], do not learn to put aside petty differences, learn to "agree to disagree", stop falling prey to "divide and conquer" tactics all the time, do the right thing [whatever that is...] because it is the right thing to do for all people on the Earth regardless of opinions, use logic more often, and just STOP HATING, then the entire world will be destroy.

The five deadly -isms [classism, racism, colorism, sexism, & ageism] must be done away with once and for all. But that will NEVER happen unless, in a controversial move on all of our parts, we are willing and able to do away with World Religions & World Politics!

And for the record, I am NOT "woke". I am "awaken". Big difference.

And at the age 46 [at the time that I am typing this...], I have finally figured it out.

Politics & Religions are not AND were never the solution. Both of those topics are the problem & THE main source of our hatred.

Let the year 2020 be your/our last battlefield.

This is Anthony AKA TonyVanDam and it is time for me to let it go.