Leonardo DiCaprio - Groomer??

Back to di caprio, wasnt he hitting on jeff bezos wife or ex wife not too long ago? I dint think she was that young but i gotta go fact check myself.
Ok im back lol

Anyway, turns out it was almost a year ago and it was jeff bezos new girlfriend , and apparently she was hitting on him

Getty (2) Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sánchez; Leonardo DiCaprio

Jeff Bezos doesn't want Leonardo DiCaprio to get any ideas.

The Amazon co-founder, 57, on Monday threw down a playful threat while poking fun of a video that went viral over the weekend.

The clip documented a moment he and partner Lauren Sánchez shared with DiCaprio at the LACMA Art+Film Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday.

In the brief clip, the Emmy Award-winning journalist, 51, can be seen flashing a big smile at the 46-year-old actor — a longtime co-chair of the annual event — while Bezos stands by her side.

"Leo is Mr. Steal Yo Girl," Barstool Sports jokingly captioned a clip of the exchange, while another social media user quipped, "Leo about to lose his prime membership."

According to this article he does always date women under 25 (the title is incorrect for some reason)

Screenshot_20220920-035830.jpg

I'm a woman in my mid 20s. I'm not saying it's right or moral but this is the way the world has always worked, it has little to do with MK Ultra programming. While yes, I believe there's an agenda to make people even more superficial and tied to their base impulses, physical looks and youth have always been important. Even in the Bible, how many times aren't women (and some men) recognized for their appearance? Both financial security (resources) and mutual physical attraction are important for healthy relationships, people just tend to take it to the extremes and social media is a huge part of that. It's looks that attract someone to you, it's your character that keeps them there (usually). :)
What's with women these days? I just don't understand any of you. You are feeding the agenda, period. It has EVERYTHING to do with MK Ultra. And no, our appearances are not important. I don't care what the Bible says, it's not God saying these things, it's the men that are writing it saying these things because they are being shallow. I wish people would just stop focusing on how women, especially are supposed to be beautiful! I'm sick and tired of the stereotype! If you don't think it's moral or right, why say it's important? Men don't have to be handsome all the time! They aren't born for this soul purpose, so why do women have to be born in these cages? I'm sick and tired of being a woman, anyway! What's the point of it, anymore? If our looks are what's most important, why are we even born? Any person, man or woman who feels we are to be pretty and it's important can stay away from me at all times.
Also, anyone who actually believes this absolute hogwash should just leave the forum immediately. You don't belong here!

Because men tend to place more value on physical attraction. That's a fact. Women are visual too but the sexes prioritize different things in dating and even marriage. For most men, looks are the top priority. It doesn't mean they don't look at anything else or that nothing else matters (to normal, well adjusted men that is). But there's nothing wrong with wanting to be attracted to your partners looks as well as their souls.
Im not sure which of my points you were addressing.

I personally am one of those women that dont care much about the man's physical appearance. But the idea of being with a man 10, 15, 20+ years more than me when i was 18-20s was absolutely repulsive. Now im in my 30s and been married for years, so i dont entertain the thought, but it would probably be less gross because i am less of a child mentally.

Im not much of a "science " person, but didnt they find that the frontal cortex of the brain doesn't fully mature until the late 20s? A 20 year old is in many ways still a girl mentally, even though her body has gone through puberty. While an attraction to her wouldnt make a man a p3d0, there is a huge power imbalance there.

As for it being done that way always, in the past a girls family, specifically her father, would have had a say in who she would marry. Im not arguing for or against said practice, but im just saying that it is different from a modern girl just out of high school getting hit up by a bunch of old losers that couldn't catch a girl in her 20s when THEY were in their 20s.

People in their 40s, 50s etc have little in common with 20 year olds. They are past their prime physically, not just attraction wise but also physical activity level. Men's life expectancy is shorter than women's as it is. Unless he is very wealthy and doesnt force a prenup i just cant see how a much younger woman doesnt get screwed over in this situation, especially if he leaves young kids for her to raise alone. Because now she's no longer a 20 year old woman but a 30 something single mom, and the kind of men that like them super young are the same kind of men that tell each other to avoid women with kids.

Drifter

Veteran
What's with women these days? I just don't understand any of you. You are feeding the agenda, period. It has EVERYTHING to do with MK Ultra. And no, our appearances are not important. I don't care what the Bible says, it's not God saying these things, it's the men that are writing it saying these things because they are being shallow. I wish people would just stop focusing on how women, especially are supposed to be beautiful! I'm sick and tired of the stereotype! If you don't think it's moral or right, why say it's important? Men don't have to be handsome all the time! They aren't born for this soul purpose, so why do women have to be born in these cages? I'm sick and tired of being a woman, anyway! What's the point of it, anymore? If our looks are what's most important, why are we even born? Any person, man or woman who feels we are to be pretty and it's important can stay away from me at all times.
Also, anyone who actually believes this absolute hogwash should just leave the forum immediately. You don't belong here!
Why so hostile? I'm sorry you feel so strongly about this but your feelings don't change real life. Go the page on celebrity crushes on this forum. There is nothing wrong with finding beauty attractive in men or women. If you believe in God, then you know he made certain fertility markers in both sexes that indicate attractiveness. You are more plugged into the matrix than others tbh. I understand as a woman in my 20s that my prime value to most men is my beauty and fertility. I also know both of those are going to fade away. I still take care of myself and like looking attractive anyway. I'm going to feel that way at 30 and 40 too because I don't place my value on what men find attractive and I don't spend all my time being upset with the way the world works. The first thing you notice about someone isn't their personality lol. The only reason I can imagine you being this upset that someone has a different opinion on this topic is if you are single, over 30 and feel like you don't live up to the beauty standard. Regardless of these standards though, men still marry older or 'less attractive' women all the time so there's no need to fixate on it.

Drifter

Veteran
Im not sure which of my points you were addressing.

I personally am one of those women that dont care much about the man's physical appearance. But the idea of being with a man 10, 15, 20+ years more than me when i was 18-20s was absolutely repulsive. Now im in my 30s and been married for years, so i dont entertain the thought, but it would probably be less gross because i am less of a child mentally.

Im not much of a "science " person, but didnt they find that the frontal cortex of the brain doesn't fully mature until the late 20s? A 20 year old is in many ways still a girl mentally, even though her body has gone through puberty. While an attraction to her wouldnt make a man a p3d0, there is a huge power imbalance there.

As for it being done that way always, in the past a girls family, specifically her father, would have had a say in who she would marry. Im not arguing for or against said practice, but im just saying that it is different from a modern girl just out of high school getting hit up by a bunch of old losers that couldn't catch a girl in her 20s when THEY were in their 20s.

People in their 40s, 50s etc have little in common with 20 year olds. They are past their prime physically, not just attraction wise but also physical activity level. Men's life expectancy is shorter than women's as it is. Unless he is very wealthy and doesnt force a prenup i just cant see how a much younger woman doesnt get screwed over in this situation, especially if he leaves young kids for her to raise alone. Because now she's no longer a 20 year old woman but a 30 something single mom, and the kind of men that like them super young are the same kind of men that tell each other to avoid women with kids.
Well, at 24 I wouldn't be interested in a man over 30. I'm not saying I ascribe to this ideal, just that that is the way men's heads tend to work more often than not. There were a few studies conducted about how the most attractive age range is 18 to 25 with 22 being considered a woman's physical prime. I know in the way of lifestyle/mentality and maturity though that people at such different ages are not going to be very compatible.

Why so hostile?
Trust me, you would be just as hostile if only you knew what MK Ultra is doing and how we are put on this earth to be sexed up decorations. Sure, maybe I'm over 30, sure, I may feel that I'm not that sexually attractive, and it's only cause I don't look like perfection. It's kind of unfair, isn't it? To have such a standard put on us women all the time to be this way? I just don't understand this Stockholm syndrome you all have with this standard, it makes no sense why people keep feeding this agenda.
So many are being programmed into this and nobody bats an eye. If not for my hostility, then this crap will just continue and only get worse until all women will be killed if they reach the age of 30, and be forced to wear see through clothes, even in the winter.
When this crap happens to this degree, maybe you won't think I'm so hostile, anymore.

Drifter

Veteran
Trust me, you would be just as hostile if only you knew what MK Ultra is doing and how we are put on this earth to be sexed up decorations. Sure, maybe I'm over 30, sure, I may feel that I'm not that sexually attractive, and it's only cause I don't look like perfection. It's kind of unfair, isn't it? To have such a standard put on us women all the time to be this way? I just don't understand this Stockholm syndrome you all have with this standard, it makes no sense why people keep feeding this agenda.
So many are being programmed into this and nobody bats an eye. If not for my hostility, then this crap will just continue and only get worse until all women will be killed if they reach the age of 30, and be forced to wear see through clothes, even in the winter.
When this crap happens to this degree, maybe you won't think I'm so hostile, anymore.
Do you believe MK Ultra programming was going on even in the ancient world days? Genuine question.

Do you believe MK Ultra programming was going on even in the ancient world days? Genuine question.
Yes. Just maybe in a different way than we see nowadays. Since the 1900's they have been mind controling us using media, and with big corporations like Disney. They also used Marilyn Monroe for this specific reason. But I do believe there was also a type of MK Ultra done differently back then.

ARose

Established
Hmm, interesting. It's so sad to see more and more women feeding the MK Ultra agenda. If you have done any kind of research on this subject, you will understand why I reacted the way I did.
For example, I agree definitely that we should love each other like you said at first in this response, but the latter? It doesn't make sense.
God doesn't make us superficially beautiful like we are practically forced into these days. The top satanists and MK Ultra are promoting that we should be complete sex slaves, we should wear lots of make up, wear slutty and or/stylish expensive clothes, if we are white, we should have blonde hair and dye it with bleach if we aren't born with it, our hair has to be perfect, our bodies have to be perfection with all the dieting and yoga, our complexions have to be flawless..you tell me this is God's work. Also, us women are not put on this planet to be forced into being youthful and pretty while we are to be with men 20 or 30 years older than us. This is just sex slavery, period.
This is what I don't get and I don't understand why women are alright with this crap. Take it from someone who was taken advantage of by older men twice her age in her twenties. They were outright DISGUSTING. So if you actually believe God made us, yes only WOMEN beautiful to be sex slaves to older men that are average looking at best, you are not worshipping the right God.
I think everyone is naturally beautiful at 20. That’s what I meant. It is a point of full sexual development before decay.

That doesn’t mean humans can not be beautiful in different ways over time. However, nubility only shines for a tiny window of time. I think if humans had only that for all of life, we’d bee too distracted by our beauty and carnality to develop spiritually, which is the deeper purpose for our even being here.

I think everyone is naturally beautiful at 20. That’s what I meant. It is a point of full sexual development before decay.

That doesn’t mean humans can not be beautiful in different ways over time. However, nubility only shines for a tiny window of time. I think if humans had only that for all of life, we’d bee too distracted by our beauty and carnality to develop spiritually, which is the deeper purpose for our even being here.
Even if this is true, this shouldn't be making it where after we are past our thirties, no one wants us anymore..and it's not about natural beauty, because the men that people seem to be advocating for on here are not into natural women. They just want the made up bimbos wearing slutty clothing, dying their hair and dieting to be wafer thin and only having "bought" curves that are done by the plastic surgeon in sexual areas. These women are anything BUT natural, and why should we feel like disposed damaged goods in our thirties, if we tried to get a man in our twenties, but it didn't work out, so we are screwed for the rest of our lives, now? Come on. Please do better than that. If you actually believe this absolute dog crap then you and the rest of the people on here condoning this have been totally mind controlled by MK Ultra and it's time to break your programming!

Oh, and I believe we are supposed to be talking about Leo, my bad.
That's sad what he went through as a kid, no one should ever experience this.
Sadly, this is how people become sadistic later in their lives. What happens to us when we are younger, can affect how our mindsets are later on in life.

If you believe in God, then you know he made certain fertility markers in both sexes that indicate attractiveness
Wrong.
If we're going by the Bible, Rachel was the "beautiful" sister but struggled to have 2 kids (and died in childbirth) while her "unattractive" sister kept popping those kids out. Beauty does not indicate fertility. Thats just something men with ridiculous standards make up so they can justify their predatory behavior.

The only reason I can imagine you being this upset that someone has a different opinion on this topic is if you are single, over 30 and feel like you don't live up to the beauty standard.
I know youre not talking to me, but i am married and i find men going after women half their age to be disturbing. Its not about a "beauty standard", its about them preying on an immature mind. These men don't just want them young for beauty and fertility, its about being able to brainwash them too.
The first thing you notice about someone isn't their personality lol.
You're speaking for yourself. Men may be visual and have the ability to have x ray vision when looking at women (not saying this is right but i know they do) but some of us, particularly women do notice the personality first. Things like body language, confidence level, mannerisms all fall under personality.
I'm not saying I ascribe to this ideal, just that that is the way men's heads tend to work more often than not.
There were a few studies conducted about how the most attractive age range is 18 to 25 with 22 being considered a woman's physical prime
But who funds these studies? Studies can and often are manipulated to get the results the researchers want.
And all i ever see is men complaining about being single/incel because theynhave these ridiculous hih standards and think they are entitled to a young attractive woman when they are not young and attractive. Perhaps these men need a reality check instead of people justifying their flawed rationales.

just don't understand this Stockholm syndrome you all have with this standard, it makes no sense why people keep feeding this agenda.
It is a very deep level of programming. Seems to catch even those who see through the top layers.

I wish there was a clear way to get people to see it.
I dont think youre hostile, i think you are passionate about the subject lol
I can see this dystopian thing where women are killed off in their 30s, having fullfilled their ONLY purpose (according to these kind of men) of having children, leaving the men widowed so they can move on to prey on a new 18yr old. And i see there being no need to enforce the see through clothing becaue the women would just police each other.
it's not about natural beauty, because the men that people seem to be advocating for on here are not into natural women. They just want the made up bimbos wearing slutty clothing, dying their hair and dieting to be wafer thin and only having "bought" curves that are done by the plastic surgeon in sexual areas. These women are anything BUT natural, and why should we feel like disposed damaged goods in our thirties
This is so true.
They talk about natural beauty but they want bodies that take a lot of unnatural enhancements to look the way they do. Even dieting, in the past there was food insecurity so women that purposely kept themselves super thin would have been the first to die in the next famine.

And no, i am not saying women should be obese, before anyone says that lol

Just pointing out that there IS a disconnect in talking about men wanting young women because of the natural beauty while men are actually going for women that are anything but natural.

Im too lazy, but maybe someone can research, are there any top instagram/only fans women who are young but dont do the whole fake look thing? Are they as popular as the fake ones? Im ok with being proven wrong, but i have a feeling they arent, if there are even any at all (that are not trying to look underage n cater to p3d0s that is).
Oh, and I believe we are supposed to be talking about Leo, my bad
Sorry for threadjack!
I wish i knew how to reply to posts on a different thread because this conversation would go really well on the incel thread or possibly a new thread.

It is a very deep level of programming. Seems to catch even those who see through the top layers.
It's like you take the words right out of my mouth. This has been something I've been thinking for so long, now. And, unfortunately it's very true..it seems most don't even see it, even if it's obvious to us. I also wish there was a way people can understand and see this like we do, too.

I can see this dystopian thing where women are killed off in their 30s, having fullfilled their ONLY purpose (according to these kind of men) of having children, leaving the men widowed so they can move on to prey on a new 18yr old. And i see there being no need to enforce the see through clothing becaue the women would just police each other.
A bit too passionate sometimes it's gotten me in trouble, but thank you for that.
Yeah, with everything else that's happened, I can see this, honestly. It's really horrible when we start thinking this is a possibility, it just proves how bad things have gotten, already.
Yes this is true LOL we already know how bad the women are to each other, already! We are seeing it on this forum as we speak...

They talk about natural beauty but they want bodies that take a lot of unnatural enhancements to look the way they do.
Exactly. They talk the talk, but when push comes to shove, they will pick the most superficial woman. It's been this way for so long. I obviously blame MK Ultra, that whole thing with Marilyn Monroe, the playboy mansion and of course, p*rn.

And no, i am not saying women should be obese, before anyone says that lol
This has happened so many times when any of us try to talk about the unfair standards. It's an interesting way to get us to shut our mouths, another speech control tactic. It's like people forget that there are medium size women out there LOL.

As for if there are any young people out there that have social media that aren't into the fake thing, that's such a good question! It's hard to say, if there are, it's quite a small amount. It's sad how most on social media also use filters...

Sorry for threadjack!
I wish i knew how to reply to posts on a different thread because this conversation would go really well on the incel thread or possibly a new thread.
LOL it's ok you're not at fault here, I am pretty well to blame for this one lol! That would be such a cool feature! It would be great to have that!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is nasty. Why? Why are so many men so obsessed with young pretty women? Do we become damage goods once we reach the age of 30? You're supposed to be a Christian, right? Aren't you supposed to love a woman for who she is and not how she looks? This is ludicrous and I'm sick of this attitude. Sorry to call you out cause I don't know you but I'm sick of this!

it seems most don't even see it, even if it's obvious to us
It is a LOT of cognitive dissonance. Takes years to process.

When i first found out about conspiracy stuff i quit the makeup and as much of the fake stuff as i could, but i noticed that then i was being lumped into the "feminist" camp. But i dont hate men, or think women are superior, or blame "patriarchy" for things. I think tptb have different types of propaganda marketed to different groups, and just how theyre telling women to objectify themselves they simultaneously are telling men to see women as objects. While also running the "look as unnapealing as possible" programming. No wonder people are so confused!
Yeah, with everything else that's happened, I can see this, honestly. It's really horrible when we start thinking this is a possibility, it just proves how bad things have gotten, already
Yeah, i mean we got the "pro-man" crowd rising up as a result of the "feminist" propaganda. It is true that men have been hurt by feminism, but this objectifying of women and using them as disposable objects is not the answer. Unfortunately it seems when the pendulum swings too far to one side it then swings to the other.
we already know how bad the women are to each other
Women are horrible to each other. Always competing and putting each other down. Always trying to force each other to conform to "social norms" which often nust means programming by the elites.
Exactly. They talk the talk, but when push comes to shove, they will pick the most superficial woman. It's been this way for so long. I obviously blame MK Ultra, that whole thing with Marilyn Monroe, the playboy mansion and of course, p*rn.
Yes!
It was bad enough with the old school programming, but since the 2000s when they started glorifying p*rn wh*res as "stars", putting them on primetime tv and referring to them as "models" that's when things started getting so much worse. Thats when the "its empowering to be half naked!" narrative really got going. Its obviously all programming.

Serves the depop agenda too. Men that are being incels because theyre too picky to settle for anything less than these airbrushed fake women end up single and angry.
This has happened so many times when any of us try to talk about the unfair standards. It's an interesting way to get us to shut our mouths, another speech control tactic. It's like people forget that there are medium size women out there LOL.
Yes, and women who dont wear makeup or spend all this time and money on their fake nails and hair and stuff.

Its always "only fat/ugly/"low-value" women feel this way, they say. So dumb.
sad how most on social media also use filters...
Oh yeah the filters. I always hated the ones that put animal ears and noses and stuff like that because it was so obviously transspecies agenda, but even the ones that just look like airbrush are bad. Its conditioning people to want to live in this "perfect" airbrushed world that doesnt exist, at least not outside the metaverse. Which is where they want people to be...
That would be such a cool feature! It would be great to have that!
I think ive seen someone do it but i wasnt able to figure it out.

But i dont hate men, or think women are superior, or blame "patriarchy" for things. I think tptb have different types of propaganda marketed to different groups, and just how theyre telling women to objectify themselves they simultaneously are telling men to see women as objects. While also running the "look as unnapealing as possible" programming. No wonder people are so confused!
It's sad when people also automatically assume and put labels on you before even hearing your argument. I got sick of being labeled feminist for not wanting to be unnatural. It surely is very confusing and they know what they are doing by constantly confusing the masses so they don't have any idea of where to go. It's like you said in the woke television thread, the same people that are promoting the political correctness are the same that are doing the satanism symbols in media. It's not word for word, but it's true when these different types of programming are all coming from the top elite satanists.

It is true that men have been hurt by feminism, but this objectifying of women and using them as disposable objects is not the answer.
Exactly. They don't see that trying to be the better person and not repeating the mistakes of the so called enemy of theirs. This objectification solves nothing and makes us women feel like this is our only value..it's sad to think of the cage we live in because we are always looked at as things instead of people.

Always trying to force each other to conform to "social norms" which often nust means programming by the elites.
And this is why I can dislike women more than men, sometimes. With women, there should be no excuse to be doing this to each other and feeding our literal slavery. Just makes no sense..if we ever try to call this out, they just attack instead of understand, so we can help them break out of it.

but since the 2000s when they started glorifying p*rn wh*res as "stars", putting them on primetime tv and referring to them as "models" that's when things started getting so much worse. Thats when the "its empowering to be half naked!" narrative really got going. Its obviously all programming.

Serves the depop agenda too. Men that are being incels because theyre too picky to settle for anything less than these airbrushed fake women end up single and angry.
Exactly..things really took an even nastier turn at this point. It's so hard to believe these women are put on such a pedestal and the men just eat it up. It's very true how this is serving the depop agenda big time, more and more people are becoming single because of this, and sadly due to the feminism. This definitely goes both ways.
And the whole empowerment thing, well, we know our stances on that LOL.

Yes, and women who dont wear makeup or spend all this time and money on their fake nails and hair and stuff.

Its always "only fat/ugly/"low-value" women feel this way, they say. So dumb.
I get so sick of this argument. And when I posted about the hypocrisy of fitness, at first all I was getting was, "but it's wrong to be obese!" But I wasn't even talking about obesity whatsoever LOL.

Its conditioning people to want to live in this "perfect" airbrushed world that doesnt exist, at least not outside the metaverse. Which is where they want people to be...
Exactly, those things are absolutely horrific. I'm glad I never actually used one of those, plus they can spy and trace your face with that app. They are promoting metaverse and transspecies agendas, along with going against your privacy!

think ive seen someone do it but i wasnt able to figure it out.
Oh? That's cool! I hope we can figure it out! I feel so bad we are threadjacking LOL sorry to the OP! We apologize! We should get back on topic!

But that's the thing, IF we're at our physical best in our 20s, why are men in their 40s and 50s going after women that are 20?

Thats not an even match. It seems predatory.

Im aware that leonardo di caprio is a very wealthy and famous man. But everyday middle class men are trying to pull of the same thing too. If a 40-50 years old man is not even rich what does he have to offer a very young woman? Men die younger than women as it is. No sane woman would want to be a 35-40 year old widow right?

Also, super unpopular opinion time lol
- physical attraction is not required for a marriage to work, if there is enough personality attraction to compensate for it. Feel free to disagree everyone.

Back to di caprio, wasnt he hitting on jeff bezos wife or ex wife not too long ago? I dint think she was that young but i gotta go fact check myself.
Also to mention here about ED in men which is though not very common but becoming prevalent due to diseases such as diabetes also exposure to pornography at an early age is the reason. Men so conveniently forget this simple truth. Actually most women looks older due to child bearing and the complexities which comes with it. Western women are more oppressed where there are often single mother single-handedly raise kids. Still these delusional men go after younger women, this world is messed up.

Because men tend to place more value on physical attraction. That's a fact. Women are visual too but the sexes prioritize different things in dating and even marriage. For most men, looks are the top priority. It doesn't mean they don't look at anything else or that nothing else matters (to normal, well adjusted men that is). But there's nothing wrong with wanting to be attracted to your partners looks as well as their souls.
Well women don't like wrinkly men too.