Leonardo DiCaprio - Groomer??

I hate to even be making this post. Leo was my 90s crush. I had his photo all of my 12 year old bedroom. But he sure didn't age well at all. And it makes me wonder. Why does he go after women so young? Why has he never married ( not that it matters )? Why only models? Is is a handler? Groomer? I find it hard to believe that these gorgeous women are actually that into him. Thoughts?

It's possible, yeah. Sadly, it's hard to ever find out that someone we had crushes on when we were younger can be capable of this.
I fear when they are always into someone who is alot younger and won't date anyone besides models, that there's got to be some degeneracy there. This is becoming more blatant and we see more and more of this. There's so much darn grooming in Hollywood and behind the scenes..we see so much of it in our media, and it's disgusting!

sandonthebeach

Established
Is is a handler? Groomer? I find it hard to believe that these gorgeous women are actually that into him. Thoughts?
It's just PR, and the girls probably are just hired as beards. He is being rumoured to be gay (and seems like it). Why hide it? I don't know. Those girls probably accept the deal for the money and fame.

This is very true that it seems alot of the people of Hollywood will have beards to cover up for an alternative lifestyle. Most of the time is because they are gay, yeah. I wouldn't doubt he's gay to be honest.

ARose

Established
I wouldn’t call a man who dates other adults a groomer, even if they’re young adults. That’s not fair. I think sexualizing children and minors is wrong and the lines between adult and minor shouldn’t be blurred.

It can’t be denied that 20 year olds are beautiful and he has access to the prettiest of the pick. It’s not surprising he’d want to have what I presume are sexual relationships with young but legal models.

What I’m surprised about is that he hasn’t bonded enough to want to be a father. He seems thoughtful enough in interviews, so I would expect at some point, he’d find someone he could have a deeper connection with, who was very physically beautiful, too.

There are gay peers and men about ten years older than him in the entertainment world who realized they wanted a legacy and a family and got one through surrogacy. So it’s not like that option is off the table for him if he truly is gay.

He’s an interesting fellow. He seems nice enough and he’s long been a looker himself, so no one would be surprised if he only dated the same.

ARose

Established
Wasn't he groomed as a child himself?
Possibly.

I do not think adults who were strange to each other (who are not related) and have a large age difference, who both consent to a sexual relationship, should be referred to as “grooming.”

You can dislike the age difference or feel sex should be for marriage, say it seems opportunistic on the part of DiCaprio but so far as I know, he dates adults only.

With how superficial this world is on expecting women to be young and pretty all the time but the men can be old as much as they want is something that shouldn't be celebrated. This is why people are calling him a groomer! Who wants to see someone who is in their 40s and 50s (can't remember Leo's age) hit on 20 year olds? It's sick and an unfair standard put on women, everywhere!

It can’t be denied that 20 year olds are beautiful and he has access to the prettiest of the pick
This is nasty. Why? Why are so many men so obsessed with young pretty women? Do we become damage goods once we reach the age of 30? You're supposed to be a Christian, right? Aren't you supposed to love a woman for who she is and not how she looks? This is ludicrous and I'm sick of this attitude. Sorry to call you out cause I don't know you but I'm sick of this!

Drifter

Veteran
This is nasty. Why? Why are so many men so obsessed with young pretty women? Do we become damage goods once we reach the age of 30? You're supposed to be a Christian, right? Aren't you supposed to love a woman for who she is and not how she looks? This is ludicrous and I'm sick of this attitude. Sorry to call you out cause I don't know you but I'm sick of this!
Physical attraction does play a huge role in relationships, deny it or not. And both men and women are generally most attractive in their 20s. The only reason why older men pull hot younger women is because they can compensate for their loss of looks and youth with material resources. It might sound unfair but it's the way the world has always and will always work.

minnie82

Superstar
Don't think he is into women! He has paid for public facing girlfriends. His next 'relationship' will be with someone with a child so he can do the whole PR bit as a family man. Isn't Lukas H@@s the real boyfriend? Could be he handles out these women.
I remember that someone said that he and Tobey Maguire were in a relationship, don't know if that 's true

Physical attraction does play a huge role in relationships, deny it or not. And both men and women are generally most attractive in their 20s. The only reason why older men pull hot younger women is because they can compensate for their loss of looks and youth with material resources. It might sound unfair but it's the way the world has always and will always work.
It doesn't mean it should work like this. This is one of the main reasons why most don't even get together anymore! People are way too shallow and can't see that what's inside is what matters. Why should a woman suffer if she's 30 and couldn't find anyone even in her twenties because she didn't look perfect? And I couldn't give a crap about the man's material sources! If I'm gonna marry, it would be for love. This is what men who are shallow should think about as well?
Man, for a truth forum, there alot of people on here condoning such superficiality. Makes me wonder why the women are always targeted? Why is it always about how we have to be beautiful? This is just wrong. We aren't put on this planet to be these old men's personal decorations..wish people understood this more but people keep condoning this nonsense.. so..

ARose

Established
I’m a woman. I think adults should marry for love and that love transcends the physicality, which fades.

But God made us beautiful in our youthful adulthood. It’s not meant to last forever. It’s a gleam that brings interest but love of a person’s soul should be the deeper connection.

I’m a woman. I think adults should marry for love and that love transcends the physicality, which fades.

But God made us beautiful in our youthful adulthood. It’s not meant to last forever. It’s a gleam that brings interest but love of a person’s soul should be the deeper connection.
Hmm, interesting. It's so sad to see more and more women feeding the MK Ultra agenda. If you have done any kind of research on this subject, you will understand why I reacted the way I did.
For example, I agree definitely that we should love each other like you said at first in this response, but the latter? It doesn't make sense.
God doesn't make us superficially beautiful like we are practically forced into these days. The top satanists and MK Ultra are promoting that we should be complete sex slaves, we should wear lots of make up, wear slutty and or/stylish expensive clothes, if we are white, we should have blonde hair and dye it with bleach if we aren't born with it, our hair has to be perfect, our bodies have to be perfection with all the dieting and yoga, our complexions have to be flawless..you tell me this is God's work. Also, us women are not put on this planet to be forced into being youthful and pretty while we are to be with men 20 or 30 years older than us. This is just sex slavery, period.
This is what I don't get and I don't understand why women are alright with this crap. Take it from someone who was taken advantage of by older men twice her age in her twenties. They were outright DISGUSTING. So if you actually believe God made us, yes only WOMEN beautiful to be sex slaves to older men that are average looking at best, you are not worshipping the right God.

But that's the thing, IF we're at our physical best in our 20s, why are men in their 40s and 50s going after women that are 20?

Thats not an even match. It seems predatory.

Im aware that leonardo di caprio is a very wealthy and famous man. But everyday middle class men are trying to pull of the same thing too. If a 40-50 years old man is not even rich what does he have to offer a very young woman? Men die younger than women as it is. No sane woman would want to be a 35-40 year old widow right?

Also, super unpopular opinion time lol
- physical attraction is not required for a marriage to work, if there is enough personality attraction to compensate for it. Feel free to disagree everyone.

Back to di caprio, wasnt he hitting on jeff bezos wife or ex wife not too long ago? I dint think she was that young but i gotta go fact check myself.

This is exactly it. I just can't comprehend why people would keep feeding this like it's alright to think about. And especially women out of all people.
So many are sadly blind to this and can't even see past their own nose on this subject. The more people feed this beast, the bigger it will grow.
Women deserve to be happy with who they are with, too. Men and women alike need to be just the right match for each other and have all the unconditional love that they need.
I whole heartily agree that personality makes a huge difference in a relationship. If the man or woman is really attractive, it's not worth getting into if they have a bad personality. I'll see it alot in tv shows and such. The man will literally go into debt to please a woman and stay with her just because she's pretty, even if she's digging for his gold he doesn't really have. This isn't love.

I didn't hear of that happening with bezos' wife, but wouldn't doubt Leo would something like that..people in Hollywood are complete degenerates.

Drifter

Veteran
It doesn't mean it should work like this. This is one of the main reasons why most don't even get together anymore! People are way too shallow and can't see that what's inside is what matters. Why should a woman suffer if she's 30 and couldn't find anyone even in her twenties because she didn't look perfect? And I couldn't give a crap about the man's material sources! If I'm gonna marry, it would be for love. This is what men who are shallow should think about as well?
Man, for a truth forum, there alot of people on here condoning such superficiality. Makes me wonder why the women are always targeted? Why is it always about how we have to be beautiful? This is just wrong. We aren't put on this planet to be these old men's personal decorations..wish people understood this more but people keep condoning this nonsense.. so..
I'm a woman in my mid 20s. I'm not saying it's right or moral but this is the way the world has always worked, it has little to do with MK Ultra programming. While yes, I believe there's an agenda to make people even more superficial and tied to their base impulses, physical looks and youth have always been important. Even in the Bible, how many times aren't women (and some men) recognized for their appearance? Both financial security (resources) and mutual physical attraction are important for healthy relationships, people just tend to take it to the extremes and social media is a huge part of that. It's looks that attract someone to you, it's your character that keeps them there (usually). :)

Drifter

Veteran
But that's the thing, IF we're at our physical best in our 20s, why are men in their 40s and 50s going after women that are 20?

Im aware that leonardo di caprio is a very wealthy and famous man. But everyday middle class men are trying to pull of the same thing too. If a 40-50 years old man is not even rich what does he have to offer a very young woman? Men die younger than women as it is. No sane woman would want to be a 35-40 year old widow right?

Also, super unpopular opinion time lol
- physical attraction is not required for a marriage to work, if there is enough personality attraction to compensate for it. Feel free to disagree everyone.

Back to di caprio, wasnt he hitting on jeff bezos wife or ex wife not too long ago? I dint think she was that young but i gotta go fact check myself.
Because men tend to place more value on physical attraction. That's a fact. Women are visual too but the sexes prioritize different things in dating and even marriage. For most men, looks are the top priority. It doesn't mean they don't look at anything else or that nothing else matters (to normal, well adjusted men that is). But there's nothing wrong with wanting to be attracted to your partners looks as well as their souls.